- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Definitely aggressive, lol.
- Favorite Genres
- I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Manga or anime
The Sith-Mandalorian War now rages into it's second year. After a spate of initial victories, the Great Sith Empire, amazingly, finds itself on the defensive. For every Mandalorian soldier taken out, he is replaced by ten more. Out of nowhere, they have been supplied with vast amounts of star destroyers, fleet runners and have been wiping out whole contingents of Dark Side warriors at an alarming rate. The Sith simply cannot make sense of this and have struggled to hold back the Mandalorian onslaught. The Galactic Republic has officially declared neutrality in the conflict and has steadfastly denied supplying the Mandalorians with their new wonder weapons, which have thus far, decimated the Sith forces. Darth Lethalis, the One Sith Warlord and ruler of the Sith Empire has employed every tactic to try and turn back the Mandalorians, but time is running out. Many of the higher ranking Sith, suspect that there is far more going on behind the scenes and that there is an unknown third party working from the shadows, which has somehow resulted in a turn of Mandalore's fortunes. The Jedi Council have vowed to stay out of the war, but find themselves under increasing suspicion from not only the Sith, but from the Senate as well. One thing is for certain, if the Sith do not figure something out soon, this could mean the end of the Great Sith Empire...