Star Wars: Coming Of The One Unified

S-tier lightsaber fighter at fifteen and among the most feared darksiders ever to visit Korriban while still young enough to wonder whether or not he'll be able to grow a fashionable beard for no-shave November.

I'm not dissing your character. I'm just saying that if we use your character as an example for what we can aspire to then don't be surprised if somebody joins with their own personal star destroyer or something.
Remember, he didn't visit Korriban until after he killed Demmonis...so he was well into his late twenties early thirties before he discovered the Sith Holocrons...plus he did lose an arm in his fight with Lord Demmonis. But fair enough, I'll augment the ages.

Oh, I'm not bothered by his age. The Force does what it does. I'm just saying this might inspire people to reach pretty far for stuff. If you're okay with that, then I'm okay with that.

I was going to go as a veteran outcast Mandalorian specializing in hunting force users with some sweet gear, a tricked out Skipray Blastboat and a good pilot/co-door kicker to fly him around.

Oh, I'm not bothered by his age. The Force does what it does. I'm just saying this might inspire people to reach pretty far for stuff. If you're okay with that, then I'm okay with that.

I was going to go as a veteran outcast Mandalorian specializing in hunting force users with some sweet gear, a tricked out Skipray Blastboat and a good pilot/co-door kicker to fly him around.

Interesting, might be quite the intriguing character.

Room for another? I might be interested in this.