Star Wars: Coming Of The One Unified(OOC)

That is a formidable character.
Sounds like we are gonna need him to fight against Mr. Unified.
Good action piece against the upcoming explosions in the background.
tumblr_lp5tjfZcQC1qii6tmo1_500.gif

@One Who Tames

Did you want us to wait for you to post again or continue on. No rush either way, just wanted to touch base.

I was getting ready to comment on just that, actually. I'm not usually able to do much until after work but I have a moment of down time now.

Please post around me. I'm going to stick to my story and stay in the area as QRF for the guy who hired me. In the meantime I'll be looking for ways to insert into the group, unless you have any ideas as GM?

I was getting ready to comment on just that, actually. I'm not usually able to do much until after work but I have a moment of down time now.

Please post around me. I'm going to stick to my story and stay in the area as QRF for the guy who hired me. In the meantime I'll be looking for ways to insert into the group, unless you have any ideas as GM?

Ok no problem. After Tatooine, I plan on moving the action to Korriban. In fact, to make it easier, Id like to get Mynok @Red Thunder and Nayr @TreasureSniper on Daas' ship to get all the characters somewhat centralized. Also, Treasure, in my next post, Daas will be retrieving Tragedis, so Nayr will be able to go a few rounds with the Unified. Feel free to take control of the Unified NPC so Nayr can take a few cracks at him, but keep in mind that he pretty much just wiped the floor with a Sith Lord as he is literally the embodiment of the Unified Force, lol. Just something to think about when you write out your fight.

Sounds good. I'll play it by ear.

I wouldn't be worried about Treasure. He's basically Thor in an Iron Man suit. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Exactly my point, I was telling him to take the Unified's immense power into consideration...

Exactly my point, I was telling him to take the Unified's immense power into consideration...
Will do. If Nayr is Thor, then Mr Unified is Bor Burison.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
I'm still here, just watching. Waiting. Finding the right time to interject my character. Since she wouldn't be involved in what is going on yet.

@Chris_Reaper I'll figure out a good reason to blow the charges. Don't want that Chekhov's gun unresolved, after all.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
I'm still here, just watching. Waiting. Finding the right time to interject my character. Since she wouldn't be involved in what is going on yet.

Can't wait to see your intro.

Great post @TreasureSniper, lol. @Red Thunder...Im going to have Daas and Tragedis involved in one last fight with a couple of Gray Jedi before they exit planet. If you wanted you could have Mynok swoop in at the last minute and afterwards catch a ride to Korriban with the others. Nayr is already tracking Tragedis, so that takes care of him.

Great post @TreasureSniper, lol. @Red Thunder...Im going to have Daas and Tragedis involved in one last fight with a couple of Gray Jedi before they exit planet. If you wanted you could have Mynok swoop in at the last minute and afterwards catch a ride to Korriban with the others. Nayr is already tracking Tragedis, so that takes care of him.
Lol Daas sent him to the Jedi, so that's what I was going with.

Sounds good.

Sounds good.

Well he threatened to drag him into the Jedi if he didn't give him answers, which of course Tragedis didn't have any, other than he was fighting a Yuuzhan Vong.

Sounds good.

Well he threatened to drag him into the Jedi if he didn't give him answers, which of course Tragedis didn't have any, other than he was fighting a Yuuzhan Vong.
I meant that Daas had sent Mynock to the Jedi to warn them about the Vong.

Well, considering my Character is with the Jedi, and probably a non voting member of the Council due to her position, That would bring me into the fold.

Reactions: Red Thunder

Sounds good.

I meant that Daas had sent Mynock to the Jedi to warn them about the Vong.

Oh I gotcha. My fault, I misunderstood.

@Boba Fit & @One Who Tames...just a quick question. What exactly were you guys looking for in order to interject or introduce your characters? After Tatooine, the action is gonna pick up on Korriban(and I do mean action). So just hope that you weren't looking for the high octane theatrics to slow down much cuz it's about to really kick off, lol. You guys might wanna think about getting your people in now, before we get to deep into the story. Just my thoughts.

The GM is usually in charge of plot hooks. Maybe just call my character up and hire him?