Star Wars: Coming Of The One Unified(OOC)

I like investigating anomalous habits. Is that a problem?

I'm sick at the moment and on different kinds of medicine. So I may not be able to get a post in till my mind isn't hazy from meds. Idk when that will be.

@Red Thunder
Im probably going to have Kayto Dass be connected with Mynok and by extension the Bothan SpyNet, as I see some potential for some great plot development if that's alright with you.

I'm not going to speak for Red, but I always love seeing collaboration in RP like this.

If he is working for a Senator, though, wouldn't knowing about him effectively reveal him to the Hutts?

I'm not going to speak for Red, but I always love seeing collaboration in RP like this.

If he is working for a Senator, though, wouldn't knowing about him effectively reveal him to the Hutts?

He won't be working for a Senator, he's a Mandolorian employed by the Bothan SpyNet to infiltrate the Hutt Cartels to gain intel for the New republic.

@Chris_Reaper that's fine with me, though there'll be some form of blackmail they'd have over Kayto for them to trust him, him not being a Bothan, based on what I read of the Spynet. The Mynock likely wouldn't know anything about the specific blackmail, though he'd know that's how the Spynet functions with non-Bothans.

And yeah @One Who Tames the Mynock is a an agent for the New Republic, but he's working for them because it's his assignment from the Bothan Spynet. The Senator doesn't know that he works for the Spinney; far as she's concerned, he's only working for the Republic.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
*Nods*

Can't wait to see how it plays out.

I respect your choice of signature art, by the way.

One of my favorite adlibs.

Did you enjoy the sequel?

I won't spoil it. It is worth seeing, I think. It kept the slow, deliberate and atmospheric pace of the first.

Reactions: Red Thunder
@Red Thunder

Alright cool. If no one else posts, Ill have one up in the IC in the next few days.

Reactions: Red Thunder
I won't spoil it. It is worth seeing, I think. It kept the slow, deliberate and atmospheric pace of the first.
I've wanted to see it for a while. Seeing late sequels being produced (Fury Road comes to mind) of quality gives me hope.

And Dredd with Karl Urban was excellent.

Don't worry about me. You can skip me, no worries. Not much of a place for my character right now, and I'm not confident in my ability to post quality at the moment. With being sick and all.

True Name: Nayrius Geldrax “The Hunter”

Current Name:Raiyen Karasawa

Species: Gen’Dai

Height: 7 ft 3 inches

Physical Appearance:
Unmasked
latest

Personality: Cynical and pessimistic. Over the years, Nayr has learned that the galaxy always seems to find new ways of disappointing him through the actions of the desperate criminals that he hunts. Although he tries his best to maintain a professional reputation among his clients, he is not afraid of speak his mind regardless of who they are. This often lead him to pick fights with entire criminal syndicates.

Having lived longer than most, he has learned the ins and outs of the galaxy ranging from smuggling routes, underground organizations and top secret military projects. He uses this insider knowledge to his advantage, often blackmailing members of these organizations to get what he wants or exchanging favours with them. He is also knowledgeable in both combat and non-combat information about force-users including the Sith/Jedi fighting styles both old and new as well as their beliefs. There is nothing much that will surprise him anymore leading him to adopt a stoic, calm and borderline cocky demeanor.

He is no stranger to violence and at times prefers it as words are unable to reach some individuals. Like many of his clan, he enjoys taking part in battles strong opponents. That being said, he is disgusted with individuals who fight for the sake of fighting. He strongly believes the reason to fight is as important the fight itself. As such, he will not resort to violence unless he deems it necessary which happens quite often. Not that he is complaining.

Faction: The New Republic, Advent

Weapons:

Red Lightsaber
A red lightsaber that once belonged to the Sith officer responsible for laying waste to his homeworld. The hilt of the lightsaber was similar to that of a Darksaber. Its hilt was rectangular in profile, and it had a hand guard and slit-shaped blade emitter. Its “blade” was shaped more like a traditional sword. The red lightsaber once belonged to the Sith leader who was killed his parents. He carries it with him as a reminder of injustice that the Sith have done upon the Gen’dai race. It was used to kill many others Siths.

2x Custom Heavy Blaster “Darkclaw”
A custom made pistol that utilized a kyber crystal to amplify its power. On its lowest setting, it had the same power as your typical heavy blaster pistol and on its highest it could blow holes through shielded starfighters. Due to absurdly large recoil of the pistol when firing, the user would have to have great strength to use it. The last humanoid who tried to use the pistol had their arm broken from the recoil.

1x Custom Heavy Sniper “Darklance”
It is essentially an up scaled version of the pistol. It was much more powerful compared to its pistol counterpart. Mostly used against heavily armoured vehicles and occasionally to hit critical systems of corvettes and blockade runners within the atmosphere

(Equivalent to an anti-material rifle)

Mandalorian Vambraces
A pair of mandalorian gauntlets that have a plethora of built in weapons. They have consistently been upgraded with the latest tech available. These include:

-Twin Blasters

Two repeating blaster on each gauntlet.

-Flamethrower

Capable of shooting out flames in large cone or a longer ranged stream.

-Grappling Line/ Taser

Grappling line functioned much like a whipcord launcher, but instead fires an glowing yellow energized line that could not be cut by a Lightsaber. It is also able to electrocute people.

- Repulsor

A repulsor device that is used to simulate the telekinesis used by a force user. It is able push and pull objects by manipulating the gravity around an object.

- Phrik Vibro Wrist Blades

Retractable blades mounted on the wrist.

Stun Lance

KOzVnu4-ArJvnxABCclZPpeuyextwNoF8mYZsCpETfbP7FXZj27tKfFvHR5MWNWRcsSXn7udyaawQsfN8XSBTIUkom18QmTJ-MrPBQdw6gJ9iSZJscJq_rTOVjv3YC3EJbcFzofR

An energized lance used for melee combat against lightsabers. It is lined with cortosis which causes lightsabers to temporarily stop working when coming into contact with them. The lance function much the like the staff of a magnaguard as it is able to either stun or kill with electrocution.

Mimic Beacons Droid x 3

Small grenade-sized droids that are able to project a life-like image of a person as well as imitate their voices for distraction. Apart from that they could also temporarily blind foes by producing a bright flash of light and disrupt their concentration by producing a high-pitch deafening sound.

High-altitude W.A.R. suit

An custom Advent flight suit upgraded through incorporating millennia worth of technology across different worlds. It amplifies the wearers combat capabilities through strength and speed augmentation. It also provided an advance HUD on the helmet that had multiple vision modes including night and thermal vision. Most importantly, this suit also provided the wearer a means traverse through both on air and space through its advance thrusters, allowing it to compete and even exceed the flight performance of certain starfighters. In addition, its phrik alloy material and special heat shield coating that allowed it to perform atmospheric reentry.

Additional features include:

• Magno-grip boots
A pair of boots that are able to magnetize onto any surface they are standing on. Besides that, It comes equipped with rockets meant to be used in conjunction with the back thrusters for better flight control.

• Deflector Shields
The armor is equipped with deflector shields in a similar way the to the Clone Commandos.

• Holographic Disguise Matrix
A personal holographic projection device that allowed the user to disguise themselves as someone else for limited amount of time.

• Cloaking
Technology capable of rendering an object invisible to the naked eye. Nayr would often use this along with the mimic beacon to project a hologram to take his place to distract and confuse his enemies while he escapes or attacks.

Planet Of Origin: Gen’dai Homeworld

Force Alignment: (if applicable): Neutral

Force Sensitivity: Yes, but rarely relies on it. It is used mostly to resist the influence of another force-user rather than exerting influence on others. (Resisting force powers such as mind tricks and force chokes)

Biography: Nayr was a Gen’ Dai that was born during the era of the old republic. He was born into a Geldrax clan which were well-known for their fighting prowess.

Old Republic Era- Council of the Red Blade

After the Sith empire’s invasion of the Gen’ Dai’s home planet, a large portion of their population were wiped out. Many of the survivors of the invasion embraced a nomadic life. Nayr was not one of them. He and many of the other survivors from warrior clans were vowed vengeance on the Sith Empire for their atrocities which led to them founding the Council of the Red Blade.

The council of the Red blade were groups of Gen’Dai that formed an organization that was dedicated to exterminating the Sith Empire and reclaiming and rebuilding their homeworld. Due to the Jedi being the natural enemy of the Sith, the council had allied themselves with the Republic. Through collaboration with the Jedi, they were able to members of the Council of the Red blade became more proficient in fighting and killing Sith warriors and other force-users. A handful of Gen’Dai were willing to embrace the jedi ways, Nayr being one of them. This however did not last long since most of the Gen’ Dai were primarily motivated by vengeance which against the Jedi code. Out of all the Gen’Dai, Nayr was trained by the Jedi the longest before he too left the order due to the complications that the Jedi code presented.

As the skilled as they were, the COTRB’s members slowly died out one by one throughout the long war with the Sith empire when they started fighting a special sect of Sith that specialized in killing Gen’Dai through the use of a synthetic virus that prevented the regenerative abilities of the Gen’dai. Overtime, with the cooperation of the Jedi, Nayr and the remaining COTRB’s members were able to eliminate them and destroy the source and trace of the synthetic virus. By the time the “rule of two” was introduced into the Sith doctrine, the COTRB only had a handful of members left.

The remaining members of COTRB continued assisting the jedi during the Mandalorian-Jedi war. The COTRB battle-hardened warriors were more than a match against the Mandalorians in terms of experience and skill. However the Mandalorians had much better combat gear. When the war came to an end, some of the Mandalorian technology were adapted into the COTRB’s arsenal

Clone Wars - The Republic

By the time of the Clone Wars era, Nayr was the only remaining member of the COTRB that chose to stay with the jedi order while the members have decided to fulfil the secondary purpose of the council: reclaiming and rebuilding their homeworld. Only a few members of the Jedi council knew the real identity of Nayr. To many, he was just a bounty hunter who was unusually loyal to the republic. He had participated in many of the battles of the clone wars by becoming the second in command of his jedi partner.

Rise of the Empire - The Rebellion

When order 66 came, he was caught off-guard by the sudden betrayal of the clone troopers towards their jedi general and commanders. He managed to save a few jedi that were travelling with him when the order was given. He was later presumed dead after he supposedly sacrificed himself to allow a few jedi to escape from a pursuit.

He later resurfaced as a bounty hunter with a different name and tried to reunite with the ex-members of the COTRB by returning to his homeworld. However, he was unable to find any trace of them apart from the ship they used. Upon further investigation, Nayr found out that they have all perished. Their cause of death were unknown.

Shortly after finding out there were Siths among the ranks of the empire, Nayr allied himself with the rebellion not only to end the empire’s tyranny but more importantly exterminate his sworn enemies.

Currently - Despite the many centuries that have passed, his true name has become some sort of a legend among many cultures. In just 5 years, he was able to establish a new identity as Raiyen Karasawa, an elite bounty hunter that is unusually loyal to the New Republic as well as the jedi order. He has also attracted the attention of Advent, a technologically advance PMC contracted by the New Republic to eliminate possible threats to the New Republic. Only a select few individuals within the Jedi order know his true identity, and he would like to keep it that way. Through his achievements and technological contribution to Advent, he is able to secure a high ranking position, taking command of the Advent’s 7th legion.