Star Wars, anyone?

What Ship should we fly around in?

• XS Stock Light Freighter (TOR Ship)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamic-Class Freighter (Ebon Hawk)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Firespray-31-Class Patrol And Attack Craft (Slave 1)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wayfarer-Class Medium Transport

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Barloz Class Medium Freighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than; Did you get my PM and have you read it? not really.

Yeah, I got it and read it the day you sent it. Went offline 'post-wise' for a few days to work on IRL stuff (thanks, college -_-) but I'll have another look tonight and figure it out.

And just to verify: everyone here is part of the good guys, yes? I don't think we have any Sith/allies of the Empire, but if I'm wrong then feel free to correct me.

Hey. lemme know what you want me to do with my character, rather how she should start out. I can do anything, really. Like has she been secretly trained and is a 'hidden' Jedi? or at least skilled in the Jedi arts? she doesn't know just how strong she is? She has no idea she's a Jedi? What do you think you would like to see most?

Well it's really up to you. Ultimately, it's your character.

Maybe she could have a basic knowledge of the Jedi way, but isn't actually trained (all she has to go off of are the holocrons). Could be interesting to play somebody who's still learning and eager to become more in-tune with the Force

I'm down with that!

Alright sounds good

still no PM responce. I want to be able to fly the Damocles

I'm working on it, don't worry

Allright, sorry I'm not known for my ability to wait. I like DOING THINGS. because the moment you say yes I will start drawing up a cs for her.

Alright. But here's a question: is your bounty hunter on the heroes team, or does he want to work with the Empire?

He's not so much a bounty hunter, (less boba fett) and more just a freelancer/shipjacker (Think Han-solo or chewwy).

So, good guys, but reluctantly.

Still doesn't really answer my question. Is he working with or against the heroes in the RP?

You got ninja edited bro.

Ah, alright. That helps figuring out the ship stuff (heroes have a primary one, but villains don't as of yet so that could've been YC's ship).

I'll see what's up, but I'm not sure what I'll decide just yet.

I can draw up a second character for the bad guys. or just transfer it over. I have a few ships in mind.

No it's fine, I'm not even sure how many bad guys we have.

@Shayla, still with us?

Still here! I'm willing to be a Sith Apprentice or Agent... I think I have quite the story in mind for her and such.

In that case I am happy to play a hero and a villain, and a pilot for both. also....I have a very intresting idea. a REALLY fun idea for the hero's astro-mec droid!

What's the idea for the Astromech droid?

Status
Not open for further replies.