Jhoth had found himself in the Mos Eisley's Cantina yet again. He didn't know what it was that brought him to this place. There was zero allure to it. There was zero allure to Tatooine. Whoever decided to settle this wasteland was crazier than the Tuskans. Granted, everyone it attracted seemed just as crazy. He wondered if he was crazy too as he poured another drink down his throat. 'Naa, this drink is too good to be crazy.' He thought to himself. Besides, he had very good reason to be in the Cantina. He was supposed to be getting work from the Hutts soon. They didn't appreciate the Confederate's trade restrictions to much, so he got a lot of business through them. He got a lot of business just by hanging out in the Cantina. It was amazing this place could harbor so many lowlifes for so long and never be shut down. It seemed like the most useful scum in the galaxy gathered around this hole in the wall. He just happened to be one of them for now.

In fact a lovely sight was walking in right now. The Trandoshan, Gando, was looking for Jhoth. His boss, Cer'dar, had business with Jhoth. Well really, Jhoth sort of owed Cer'dar a lot of money. He took on a job, but the Confederation confiscated the cargo. Of course, Cer'dar demanded that Jhoth now pay for the lost profit. Which was a problem, because he was mostly broke trying to keep his ship running.

"Ehh, what's this. I was looking for you hammerhead. Cer'dar is still waiting." Gando said as he sat down at the small table with him.

He took a deep breath almost out of frustration before responding. His translator worked almost instantaneously to change his gruff growls and moans into common. "Yeah, he's going to wait another week. That was the time limit I had to deliver the initial goods. You know it's pretty ridiculous that someone is making double profit in the same amount of time. Cer'dar is lucky that it was me who took that load. If it was anyone else he'd probably just be coming out with a loss, but here I am paying him back with no extra time, money or even help. My guy is selling the goods this week and if Cer'dar wants to see his profits, tell him to stop sending people. Like I said, he should be giving me extra time anyways. This mess is mostly his fault."

Gando laughed a bit as Jhoth explained himself. "I suppose that's true, but just remember, after the week is up I get to kill you." He said as he pulled his blaster out and waved it in front of him.

Jhoth was typically pretty peaceful. The Ithorians were pretty passive naturally, but there were oddballs among them. He could at times be an oddball. The whole situation made him mad, and Gando was an ugly shitbag, that drove him to the end of his rope just by looking at him. His hand gently pulled his vibroblade from it's sheath, while the other sat on the table. In a flash, Jhoth used the hand on the table to press the gun down on the table and away from him. A blast went off that passed under his other arm as it brought the vibroblade into Gando's hand. "I don't care, I just don't want any distractions." He was about to walk away in a manner he thought would look epic, but he really didn't want to leave his blade behind, so he went back and pulled it from the Trandoshan. That was almost scarier than having the gun pointed at him. Gando could probably tear him in half in a fist fight, but fortunately he wasn't supposed to kill him yet. The blade to the hand did little to him too, except for make him angry. Jhoth didn't care though. Gando was never going to get the opportunity to kill him. At least he was pretty sure. His current deal seemed foolproof, but he felt like something was going to go wrong in the next week. He might need to make work of Godiva's luck again.

• Love
Reactions: Starlighter
[fieldbox="Kana Acula - Jedi Guardian, #396, dashed, 10, Trebuchet MS"]
Kana had first noticed the cold. As someone who made it her business to gain the terrain's advantage, she was instantly perturbed by the barren and icy wasteland. One simple slip-up (quite literally) could mean their deaths, were the Confederation to somehow find them here. Her dark lips turned down to a frown, but she kept her concerns to herself. With a Padawan learner near, it was best to keep the pessimism to a minimum. As she waited rather impatiently for Ishua to figure out how to open the damn door, her eyes drifted over to the newcomer. He was surprisingly petite for a human boy, and his attitude had already vexed her just a bit. She had a feeling that he was more trouble than they had originally anticipated. After all, the only types that came around here (besides themselves) were pirates.

When they were finally let inside, the protocol droid that greeted them looked like it came from a distant time--a different era altogether. Her eyes narrowed when "Caretaker" mentioned the clones. This was just getting better and better. The others followed along with little complaint, a few brimming with the excitement of meeting these fabled Republic clones. Kana, on the other hand, was of a different opinion. She was versed well enough in the history of the Republic's downfall at the hands of Darth Sidious. Implant or no implant, the clones had turned on the Jedi and almost completely wiped them out. What's to say that the Confederation would not figure out a way to repeat the process? As the first clone--the commander of the regiment, it appeared--arrived, Kana placed a hand on her lightsaber, ready to move at a second's notice. They had come here for Ithal's rumored wealth of Jedi knowledge, not the bastards that had literally shot the Jedi in the back. Still, everyone else seemed willing to accept this turn of events, and even she couldn't deny the tactical advantage of gaining over two thousand trained soldiers.

As Ishua discussed the situation with Mandalore, Kana remained silent in the thought, biding her time as she waited for their new prerogative. As soon as the call ended, she stopped the new "Brevet General" before he could be caught up in the frenzy. "Do you really think this is a good idea, Ishua? You saw the holocrons, just as I did." She spoke quietly, not wanting to alert the droids or "Thrice" to her concerns. With their new orders, she knew they had little choice in the matter, but she was not one to back down on her opinions--even if they disagreed with Command. Her hand was practically itching to her lightsaber, her own apprehension making it even more difficult to just sit still and follow orders. To say the least, she didn't like this situation. Not at all.
[/fieldbox]

Ever since the Jedi Initiate formally known as Denis Celwick had embarked on the shuttled he has been sat down crossed legged in the shuttle trying his best to meditate much to the mimicking of one Aduhla though his own meditation was no where near as calm looking. After some time had passed as those who awaited in the shuttle waiting for the all clear to be sent for them to meet up; Denis would been seen still trying to meditate properly. Small beads of sweat trickling down his forehead and his closed eyed expression showing irritation as he continues to try and develop his connection with the force.

There's gotta be some trick to this. I mean I got by with the basics...barely. I'm starting to really doubt what they've been saying about me having "exceptional" potential in the Force or whatever else.

He lets out an audible sigh as he relaxes from his attempt and opens his eyes to look at Jedi Knight Aduhla as calmly meditating as before only before he could give it another try the all clear came through and those who were waiting began to move and make headway; Denis following some paces behind the remaining Jedi. As he walked behind them something he had thought about not very long ago came up in his head again as he recalled the Jedi ranks and how they worked. He had passed the tests and had technically became a Jedi as an Initiate but that was just it. He knew that inexperienced Jedi were taken under the wing of a more experienced master. He knew no matter how hard he was trying to teach himself that it probably wouldn't mean much. He knew...and yet no Jedi had seemed interested in teaching him. He didn't have enough leaning in any direction to study any particular branch nor did he even have a decent grasp on any of them. He was able to do enough...but there had to be something more.

Dammit, what am I missing?

His thoughts however being interrupted as they made it to the hatch and Denis promptly followed along inside, surprised at the current setting they had just walked into. The bunker, the clones everything really as for most of his life dull gray scrap metal walls and bloodthirsty drugged up thugs were his usually spectacle. Much like how he always has he simply stood in the back and observed the higher up Jedi talk which to him did include padawan Arvana. With a bit of the talk revolving around the ship even if the initiate felt the want to pipe up he didn't have much to offer on that subject either. Even what he knew about much smaller ships was limited; never mind something big enough to fight wars with. He let out another sigh as he lied back against the wall to the right of a door, though a soft one as to not interrupt anyone's words.

With some luck I might be able to go off somewhere in here and have a smoke in peace without anyone chewing me out for it. Then its back to training.

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Ishua Ken, green, solid, 8, book antiqua]
Once the transmission with Mandalore ended, Ishua immediately turned to Caretaker after waving for Rusty to disengage from the terminal.

"Caretaker, can you give me am estimate as to how long it would to take to remove the implants from all the clones in the base?"

The protocol droid's optic sensors then flashed, the red droid speaking up afterwards.

"Invalid question: no possible response."

"Explain?"

"According to the project files in my memory banks, all clones selected for the 343rd Regiment are missing the compulsion implant, whether deliberately or unintentionally during the breeding process on Kamino. As such if these units were to be given Order Sixty-Six, they would not be forced to enact it."

With a sigh of relief and a smug smirk flashed at his Miralain companion, then turning back to Caretaker.

"Are there any working starcraft or vessels in this base?"

"Negative. Approximately fifty standard years ago a planet-wide seismic quake caused the hangar bay to collapse, destroying all craft inside and almost causing permanent cryostasis failure."

Biting his thumb a moment, the Jedi Consular soon snapped, turning to the Regiment Commander before speaking with a serious expression on his face.

"Alright Thrice, I do believe it's time to give my orders. Assemble a party of forty men- among them I want twelve pilots and eight engineers- to act as a forward party to examine and sweep the Sojourn, you among them. We'll fit them in along our own small team of six Enlightenment soldiers and Jedi that came to Ithal with us.The ship has six shuttles, giving need for the pilots. The engineers I want to examine the engines and generators to ensure that we can go ahead and activate power to the whole ship before we bring all the troops on board. Once we get the ship in planetary orbit, we'll contract Mandalore again and establish our rendezvous point. Caretaker, please establish a transport schedule for the various divisions within the 343rd along with all of its contents and transmit a summary of the historical data that's been transferred to you to the personal datapads of all the Clone Troopers. In the meantime, Rusty, go ahead and mark this base for Enlightenment usage. But before that, patch me through on the PA system."

Taking a deep breath, Ishua could barely believe the words coming out of his mouth before placing his hands behind his back before speaking up to communicate to all in the facility.

"Attention all personnel: this is Jedi General Ishua Ken speaking. I'm issuing the order to prepare for mass transport and base evacuation. I repeat, mass transport and base evacuation. All of the base's contents such as consumables and weaponry as well as droid personnel need to be prepared for transport to our new assignment, the Sojourn. A lot has happened while you all slept, not all of it good. While the Sith have risen again, so have the Jedi. You gentleman present a great hope to aid in the restoration of peace to the galaxy. Ken out. May the Force be with us all."

Rubbing his eyes, Ken soon walked out of the room, motioning to be followed.

"When we get on that ship, Rusty, Denis, Thrice, Adahla and I will secure the bridge with fifteen of the clones and get to work on accessing ship functions and diagnostics. Arvana and Kana, along with our Enlightment troops and two of the clones, will secure the hangar and start the transport process. Kuno will go with engineers and three soldiers to make sure the reactor chambers are functioning and activate power to the ship as soon as possible. If we're in luck you should at least be able to get reserve power online before working on the reactors. You'll need to take what's-his-name, Jessi, with you to make sure he doesn't get in any trouble, see if he can help. Any questions?"

Ishua's time with old holocrons and simulation programs was finally coming to use as they all returned to the main corridor. A certain weight now rested on his shoulders, the weight of responsibility. While he did hold some informal leadership with his peers beforehand, it was nothing official such as this. At the end of the day, something told him he was going to need a strong swish of Kashyyykan whiskey. Either way, there was nothing like taking a heavy drink on a starship as long as you weren't going lightspeed. That's when things get extra messy.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Darth Magus, red, solid, 8, book antiqua]
The Dark Lord of the Sith used the Force to bring one of the crystals, clearly some sort of unusual kyber crystal shard, before looking to the pair as he sat in his throne.

"Zeran, Attrocitus, do you sense the power within this crystal? I commend you, Mister Katar- your master has come across a very powerful artifact with this shard. Kyvan the Hutt has presented me with one of the crystals from the heart of what was once the Death Star! Inform your master that he will be paid fairly for his cooperation. Zeran, when next you go to Tatooine I will ask you to go with Attrocitus to broker a formal deal with the Hutts as the representatives of the Confederation. As for my one free term of use... something in the Force tells me I will be requiring your services soon. Mister Katar, go speak with General Nythan- she will arrange for your company to have a permanent office and residence here on Korriban. Once arrangements start being made you will be given access to our long-range transmitters so that you may speak to your master. Attrocitus, you are in unbalance- go and rest from your journeys. You and mercenaries are dismissed. And Zeran, allow your apprentice to enter. I sense she is rather eager to begin her day's training. I do believe she is ready to visit the Shyrack Caves, should you have no objections."

[/fieldbox]

As a man of the navy, trapped in a corridor was something he was usually accustomed to. But for some reason he just didn't have his sense of direction with polarity so he kept looking around and around, "I swear, I came from that way... So this way must be it." He was probably going in circles of two or so hallways at this point. So he stopped, finally becoming smart enough for his lowly officer rank of which he needed great intelligence, which currently is not there, to gain.

He stopped and turned around, retracing his movements as he had constantly done, but he had taken a different direction, finally hearing something similar to speaking, he smiled, feeling proud of himself once again, rather than have himself wander aimlessly through corridors and passages, that continued for a stretch of time. "This should have been easier." he thought as he rejoined the Jedi, and party he came with. He just kinda went in with behind them as he looked around like he was still admiring the cleanliness of the place around him, hoping no one would notice the wetness of his boots from the cold snow outside trailing him, wait he had water trailing him, damn he should have thought about that early, he probably had a bit of water and snow each step, but by now, no wonder, it had almost all been gone so he didn't notice it in his time of need.

Taking a step around a person as to not frame himself from wandering, in his mind, successfully rejoined the group. Even with minor a minor frighten of being left behind, or lost aimlessly in what he assumes is a circle. Finally he just listened to everything around him, or waiting for something to happen

“At once, General.”

Thrice knew exactly who to pick-- a handful of their best pilots and engineers who would likely be eager to get their hands on an unfamiliar ship, if only for the experience. He sent a curt catch-all alert over the comm. to get the men in formation, then a separate order to the troopers who would be accompanying him. A single battalion would have no difficulties sweeping the ship, but if the General wanted more than that, so be it.

He met them at the docking tube.

The innards of the ship were far too similar to those of a Republic vessel. Its size, while impressive, was hardly a consideration. While it appeared similar to in shape to the ships he was used to, it did not carry itself as one; to be safe, he sent a request to one of his Major's to forward him the maintenance scans so that he may properly lock down any unsafe sites and know where his engineers ought to get started.

Yes. Thrice's men would be able to man this ship no problem.

Thrice stopped in response to the beeping on his comm and pulled out his holoprojector. An image of the ship sprouted from the center. He rotated it once, narrowed in on the bridge, then let it collapse to review the specs.

The Major whistled over the comm. "Looks Republic, Commander-- but look at the armaments. This is decades ahead of what we had during the war."

“If it flies, Strafe,” Thrice said mildly.

“Of course, sir.” There was a pause. “Everything alright in there?”

“She’ll do. Round up the rest of the 343rd and get them loading the essentials into the cargo bay.” The armory would have to be raided, munitions would have to be boxed, expendables preserved for a long stay would need to be carefully moved and sorted. There was plenty of work to be done. He'd supervise the operation if he could, but the General had tasked him with this instead-- and, later, the taking of the bridge.

“Yes, Commander.”

The bridge was a straight shot from the shuttle bay. Navigators would be stationed there, yes... he went over the plans once again in his head. A ship of this size would have a memory bank full of star charts and an armament index. Lock up tight, perhaps, but nothing they couldn't handle.

Thrice turned his attention to the organizing pilots as they inspected the shuttles and fighters, clearly impressed. Their hands skittered about the smooth durasteel, tested the seems. No doubt they'd want to paint the things when they were off planet. They were foreign and clunky in appearance compared to the LAAT/is, but they would have to do. Thrice left them to their work and sent a brief comm. burst to the engineers down below.

With that done, Thrice breathed a deep sigh went to introduce the General to his new ship. Perhaps with this, the more skeptical Jedi would be open to his and his Regiment's aid.

Katar and the rest of the mercenaries stand to their feet "Thank you Lord Magus, Kyvan will be most pleased. We look forward to strengthening the partnership between the Hutts and the Sith Order."

"You and the rest of your men, go on ahead Katar. I will be along shortly." says Attrocitus. The Sith Lord looks over towards the fallen body of the Rodian mercenary Sythin and another wicked smile crosses his lips. He slowly walks over to Zeran and narrows his hollow silver and red eyes "Katar...one last thing." he shouts.

Katar looks back and is startled to have one of his daggers telekinetically ripped off his person as it flies into Attrocitus' open hand.

"You don't mind if I borrow this do you? Meet me at Mos Kendros, at sun down, we have many plans to draw up." he says holding the pointed dagger in his hand.

Katar clenches his fist "As you say my Lord."

As the mercs make their way out of the throne room, Attrocitus casually turns back to Zeran, his frightening eyes beginning to glow slightly, made all the more unsettling against the backdrop of the many Sith tattoos that covered his face, forming the vague pattern of a skull. "I especially look forward to working closely with you Darth Zeran. May our partnership be a most productive one." he says as a low and creepy chuckle escapes his throat.

The sinister Sith than turns and walks towards the Rodian, his scaly skin still bellowing smoke from when he was blasted with Force Lightning a few moments ago. Attrocitus looks down menacingly at the mercenary. He casually removes one the armored black gloves from his hand and slices his palm with Katar's dagger, letting the blood seep out liberally. He than raises his other hand and lifts Sythin off the floor with the Force, levitating the terrified Rodian a few feet off the ground in front of him. Attrocitus than begins to savagely slash at the alien's body causing him to scream in agony, before the Sith ends his suffering by slitting his throat, after which the Rodian drops to the floor, dead.

"Tell me Zeran, have you ever tried the taste of Rodian blood?" he says as he kneels over the corpse and digs his own bleeding hand into the dead alien's insides. As he pulls his hand out, it is covered with green blood, which begins mix and mingle with his own blood. He rubs the two fluids together and licks the gory concoction off his fingers.

"When mixed with Human blood, it creates quite the potent intoxicant ." he says as he intakes a sharp breath of pleasure, apparently getting a rush from the murderous act and letting out another low and creepy laugh. He than bows his head "I shall take my leave now...My Lords Zeran and Magus."

At that he turns and calmly walks out of the chamber...

@Akashi @AceSorcerer

[fieldbox="Kuno Delrah, gold, solid"]

Kuno watched as Ishua gave the announcement to the now awakening clones, now of course it wasn’t anything to quote, but it was inspiring to see him step to the plate and take on the position as a Commander for these new troops, even if he wasn’t fond of the title. After the announcement, he had the enlightenment squad follow and gave orders around, his padawan was going to be going to the hanger, and he was given the opportunity to work on the reactors with some engineer clones, which made him even more giddy. “Don’t worry, commander, I’ll have that damn power on before you know it” He told Ishua before motioning for the engineers and soldiers to follow, but before he fully left he turned to his padawan and pulled her aside for a second.

Alright Ris, I want you to do me a favor” He started before pulling a rectangular device from behind his cape, and placed it in Arvana’s hands. “I need you to pick out a good tie interceptor, one that is in good condition dust it off if you can” He gave a slight laugh “ this guy will stick like a magnet to what you place it to, it’s a tracker, but it also has some other capabilities, I’ll have to show you later, do this and I’ll make sure we you get a comfortable room on the sojourn, and I’ll teach you how to fly” He then placed a hand on her shoulder, his voice became a whisper “ And keep an eye on Kana, She’s not too fond of the clones, so try to cushion any disrespect she might throw at them” He then patted her shoulder before turning and walking away “Do me good, Ris” He called back before walking out of the facility with the troops.

Kuno and his little squad made their way onto the ship through a docking tube. “Alright men, for this little adventure, I’m gonna name this squad for entertainment purposes, we are Special ops darkshine, because it sounds cool

“Sir-” one of the engineers started before being interrupted.

No, this is final I’m the leader, my word is final

“I didn’t have a problem with the name sir, just wanted to let you know that your comms are on”

Kuno went silent realising everyone heard what he had said, but then broke the silence “They’ll probably agree with me” he said in a hush tone, but just enough to be heard on the comms. “Also, Jessi, if you're listening, do meet me in the engine room, Ishua’s orders” He then pressed his finger on his ear turning off his Radio. “Alright, Imperial ships normally keep the power source down here” Kuno explained before walking hastily with his crew in tow.

-------------------------------------------------20 standard minutes later-----------------------------------------------------

You know what never crossed my mind

“What is that sir?” one of the engineers replied.

The fact that the doors won’t open without power

The squad found themselves in front of a large steel door, kuno motioned for the group to move back, and the responded with such. The Jedi then swung both his hands up, the door then shot open. The troops didn’t even asked how he did that, and just assumed he used the force to slide it open. “Alright let’s get to work boys

Once everyone was inside the power room they got straight to work “You, get on that console for the backup power, you 3 check the status of the reactor, check for any damage, who knows what type of damage we might find, better fix it now before we even think to power it on.” He gave his orders to the engineers, then turned to the soldiers. “ You guys…. Stand at the door...and...Um… keep watch I guess.” he said with a shrug.

“Sir, the backup generator doesn’t have enough juice, without it we can’t even start up the reactor” One engineer called out to kuno.

Oh come on, she’s just a little shy, the girl needs a little bit of encouragement is all” He said before walking up to a panel. “Open this please” Kuno asked politely.

“Yes sir”

The panel opened up in front of Kuno and he began to analyze it. There was a metal sphere in the middle of this panel, Kuno took a deep breath in and closed his eyes, and then exhaled and extended his arm to the sphere. Suddenly electricity jumped from his fingers and crackled as it struck the sphere. The engineer watched as the Control console’s meter went up “It’s full sir!” Kuno then dropped his hand and the lightning stopped, his fingertips now smoking from the electricity he made. The sphere now glowed blue. “See, There we go” Kuno said panting heavily

The three engineers from before ran into the room. “The reactor is in good condition sir, it will take an hour to start up after the backup, but we’re all set”

Alright, start the backup generator so the ship can run for now, and begin the reactor start up afterwards” The clone nodded and pressed the green button on the console and suddenly the ship came alive, lights turned on, and suddenly the reactor started to hum as it went through its start up protocol. Kuno then turned around and turned on his comms and spoke through it “Commander Ishua, I got the backup online, the ship has power, the reactor is a little tired at the moment for being off for so long, but in about an hour the ship will be running on the reactor, and then we can get this baby flying. Any further orders?” Kuno asked on the comms, watching as the screens in the room began to power on displaying information.

@AceSorcerer @Luxii @Starlighter

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Starlighter and Rae
[fieldbox='Arvana Tarron, DarkRed']
With Caretaker's comments on the 343rd not having the compulsion implant, Arvana was tempted to let her initial misgivings dissolve. But... she still would prefer that they check all of the Clones themselves rather than relying upon the word of a droid. For all they knew it was a trap designed to eliminate any remaining Jedi. Yet if it was, she highly doubted that none of them would have sensed that by now - and there was no reason why the Clones wouldn't have made their move already.

Setting aside her active suspicion, she resolved to remain vigilant and aware.

Following Master Ken's gesture, she followed out into the hall, listening carefully as he gave his orders. Being assigned to work with Kana was a turn she hadn't expected, but a welcome idea. While she certainly didn't know the Jedi Knight well, she looked forward to observing a Guardian and learning things from a perspective she hadn't seen before.

Curious what Kuno wanted to say, Arvana stepped away from the others alongside him, turning slightly to ensure their conversation was private. She held out her hand and took the device, utilizing her natural inclination to subtlety by slipping it into a pouch on her belt with a slight gesture blocked from view by the intentional position of her cloak. She nodded, listening closely. Her lips formed into the slightest hint of a smile. In all their time together she had picked up this and that from her Master's piloting skills, but they had never had a chance to take time where he could actually teach her how to fly. She didn't care so much about the quarters on the Sojourn - all she was looking forward to was finding that TIE/IN. And getting it out into space.

She met his eyes with a serious expression when he clasped her shoulder, nodding in understanding. "I will try." She wasn't entirely convinced herself of the Clone's reliability, but she did not intend to allow her thus far unfounded suspicions to cloud her judgement. For now they needed to work fluidly with the Clones, and if that meant diffusing tensions, she would do her best.

Arvana gave Kuno a light, teasing tap with her knuckles as he stepped away. "Yes Master. Just be careful, I wouldn't want to have to come rescue you!" she called after him. It was rare for her to jump in on his sense of humor or tease him, but every now and then she just couldn't resist.

Turning away as her Master left, Arvana approached Kana, signalling two Clones to join her. She bowed to the Jedi Guardian as the Enlightenment troops assigned to accompany them stood with the Clones. Unsure of what exactly her liberties would be while working with the Jedi Guardian, she awaited Kana's instructions.
[/fieldbox]
@kimsim12

Jedi General Ishua Ken? Its certainly a mouth full I'll give it that.

Denis watched on as Ishua Ken gave his speech to all personnel in the facility, mainly addressing the clones. The Initiate wasn't able to study much on the history of clone troopers during his "First Education" stage of Jedi training. Most of what he knows about them was more off hand from Jedi Masters and not much of it was positive considering what they had done to the Jedi in the past. He felt he had little part in that stretch of history and is why instead of feeling distrust towards the clone troopers he was more intrigued. How did they even manage to do what they did? I mean, there were a lot of master Jedi back then...well at least from what I've been told but damn.

Upon Ishua beckoning everyone to follow Denis Celwick did so at the back of the group, more so briskly walking along with the troopers to his right than the Jedi in front of him. He was basically inspecting they with a curious look. How they held themselves, what armaments seemed to carry at a glace as well as any extra features. To no surprise they were military soldiers all right with what they were packing and how they seemed to operate so far. Though before getting too lost in his thoughts Denis heard his name and was about to reply but he thankfully heard what Ishua was talking about and listened to the duties at hand. They were to secure the bridge along with a detachment of clone troopers. It sounded simple enough. Just in case the man checked his waist to make sure his lightsaber and blaster pistol were still on his hip as things were starting to pick up around here

Thinking on about what they were probably going to be doing at the bridge was probably up to Ishua, Rusty and the clones considering the Bridge contained most of the ship's navigation controls. But once they get there he'd do what he could if asked.

Adahla watched carefully during the speech she had stood next to Ishua. She nodded to Ishua when he said that he wanted them to secure the bridge. She looked back a Denis and nodded at him. Once they all started moving she fell back next to Denis walking in-step with the initiate. "I would like it if you stuck near me this time." She said simply before walking a little faster she wanted to be on that bridge yesterday to see what all that ship had on it and was capable of.
As they made it onto the bridge Adahla went directly to the command controls and immediately started to work. Her fingers were moving at a quick pace before she finally broke through to the files that they needed to access. "Ishua, I brought up some much-needed files for controls and basic workings. And right now I am going to start the diagnostic run." She turned quickly on her heel and motioned to Denis to come closer to watch and observe how she does things. Once she knew he was within a respectable distance to see what she was doing she immediately went into diagnostics. "Denis, for now, I would like to take you under my wing for the guardian path. So that you may get a feel of how it is." Her voice was almost like a question in the air, of course, the initiate could always refuse her offer. She looked back at Denis with a smile of reassurance before going back to her task at hand.
@BlueFlameNikku @AceSorcerer

[fieldbox=Ishua Ken, green, solid, 8, book antiqua]
They were all slightly cramped in the shuttle, with all fifty-or-so people in the ship. When all was said and done, it took about ten minutes to reach and enter the Sojoun's main hanger. Some of the emergency power was functioning, as although one of the hangar's enteryways was sealed by a blast door the other atmospheric/pressure gate was up and running as the humble shuttle landed in one of the empty spots of the hangar bay. When they landed, the six Enlightenment soldier swept the hangar and secured the place before the Clone Troopers, Jedi, and Rusty made their way out of the shuttle.

While Kuno and his group went aft-wards to deal with the engines and generators, the clone pilots went to the various shuttles to ensure they were all in working condition. In the meantime, Ishua and his group went towards the fore of the ship, looking for the main elevators that would take them to the bridge. As they arrived, Rusty went to attach his scomp link to the door, his various beeping indicating that there wasn't enough power to get them started. Pulling his comlink from his pocket, he was about to contact Kuno before the crazy gearhead of a Jedi Knight came on the line. Chuckling for a moment before he responded, Ishua nodded to Rusty to call the elevators again.

"I hear you, Kuno. Channel what spare reserve energy you can to the bridge and the short-range navigation/communication systems so we can start sending out the shuttles. We're taking the primary elevators up now."

After the group reached the top, the Clone Troopers were given permission by Ishua to remove their helmets so they could start working on the various consoles. Ishua, Thrice, and Rusty made their way over to the central holoprojector as Ishua began to type in some commands, eventually bringing up the ship's navicomputer and star map. Looking to his faithful droid, Ishua nodded. "Rusty, can you update the navicomputer with the current political data and astronomical charts? If we can't now, do it as soon as we have full power to the ship. Other than that, Thrice, I want you to look at the layout of the ship's dormitories and we can start assigning sleeping arrangements. Hold off on the officer and senior officer quarters, since I'll do those with you to incorporate my fellow Jedi. Adahla, pull the completed diagnostic on the main viewing screen when you have it ready so that we know where to send the mechanics when they come onboard."

After he finished speaking, the ship shook for a moment as everything powered down and powered up, the domed droid whirring and panicking before the full systems array went back on, one of the clones at the consoles chiming in to provide information about what just happened.

"General, I've just received a report from the engineer crew- the ship's generators are functioning and online. They'll make contact again when the reactors are completely stabilized, General."

"Thank you, corporal- have him inform Knight Delrah that we'll be sending him the full diagnostic of the ship as soon as it's available. From there he'll be responsible for making sure this thing is ready to fly, especially when we get more mechanics and engineers to help speed up the process."

"Yes, sir."

After that, Ishua used the communications console to give the all-clear to the hangar, sending the shuttles to begin transporting the other soldiers and equipment from the base. First more engineers and pilots would make their way to the ship, allowing them to go and examine the starfighter hangar and take to adjusting themselves before working on the ship. Sleeping arrangements would be relatively easy to provide, although the officers would be a bit tricky for some grouping reasons. He had a good idea about what he needed to do, and after a few updates from the clones on the bridge the Jedi General rejoined his Clone Commander, assisting in the dormitory arrangements.
[/fieldbox]

Zeran was not exactly expecting the Dark Lord to have him accompany Attrocitus to make the deal with the mercenaries solid. It was probably for other reasons, than what his Master uttered. To make sure there weren't any other mishaps. To make sure the mercenaries knew that they were dealing with the Sith and not some random organization in the galaxy. There was not much for him to say in response, other than to keep his attention at the mercenaries that were still in the room, along with Attrocitus.

"Yes, Master." Zeran merely shifted his attention towards the contents in the bag. The Sith did sense something unique inside, though he did not feel the need to address. To him, it was more or less important that the Dark Lord was not to go through something of the same again.

The mercernaries graciously accepted the Dark Lord's invitation into the Confederation. Attrocitus was to visit their leader with Zeran sometime soon, but it was not going to be right away. The Sith had already felt the presence of his own apprentice just outside the doors. Glancing over at the exit, he was about to talk to Lord Magus but his fellow Sith, had something else in mind.

The mercenaries were leaving the room, but Attrocitus was not exactly ready to leave just yet. Approaching Zeran, the man was quite thrilled to be working with the Sith Master. "Yes, I'll have to make sure these mercenaries know who they're dealing with." He mocked rhetorically.

Before Attrocitus left, he made sure that the victim he electrocuted earlier, was to meet a fate far worse than death. He displayed his power before Zeran and Lord Magus. Using the Force to continuouosly cut the poor mercenary's body. The mercenary screamed, but was powerless to do anything, until the little life that was inside him was no more.

Attrocitus was obviously not done. He had to stay true to the psychotic Sith he was. He had already, prior to torturing the mercenary to death, taken the dagger from a mercenary that left the room. He cut his palm ever so slightly so his own blood would slowly rush out, and then mixed it with the Rodian's blood, before swallowing it, like the cannibal he is.

During this entire ordeal, Darth Zeran's demeanor did not change. His eyes squinted ever so slightly by the sight he was witnessing. Sullying the room where the Dark Lord was. It was disrespectful and stupid. Zeran, however, did not utter a single word. He did not indulge in Attrocitus' little game.

Attrocitus eventually left the room, but only after that, Zeran walked up to the center of the room, and bowed his head in respect towards the Dark Lord. "I shall take my leave as well." Kalaxa was waiting outside, and that apprentice probably had a few too many questions for her master.

Turning around, he too, after a moment or two, left the room, but only after he glanced at the dead corpse in a pool of green blood. Once outside, he noticed Kalaxa, and walked past her, not stopping for the apprentice at all. The woman probably knew he was there anyway. "We're going to the Shyrack Caves, Kalaxa."

Celwick was indeed surprised to hear Jedi Knight Adahla Pha address him specifically in the way that she did. Only after she had already walked a few quickened paces did he regain his barrings to respond. "O...of course Master Pha." He says aloud being customary for Initiates to address nearly all Jedi Knights and above before picking up his pace in order to stay with her as everyone moved along. Denis had a hopeful guess of what this may be leading to but he knew not to get his hopes up.

------------------
Upon reaching the bridge the Initiate's eyes wondered about the room as he slowly walked in, still vaguely following Adahla Pha. After a few moments of this and everyone getting right to work Denis noticed Adahla motion him over and so briskly made his wave over to her side. He observed her work as she seemed to request, paying attention as to how she was pulling up files, reports and diagnostics. Then his eyes would light up a bit at her next sentence. "Denis, for now, I would like to take you under my wing for the guardian path. So that you may get a feel of how it is." In the moment he wouldn't have words to respond with which could be easily seen on his face. The light at the end of his tunnel perhaps not seeming as far away as it had before. After she smiled at him and turned away Denis Celwick mustered a soft smile of his own and responded in a soft tone. "As you say Master Pha." In truth he was containing his excitement so as to not embarrass himself. He was curious about the guardian path she had mentioned but decided to leave his questions for later.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
[fieldbox="Kana Acula - Jedi Guardian, #396, dashed, 10, Trebuchet MS"]
Kana scowled at Ishua's back, but she said nothing. If she was anything, she was loyal, and the new Jedi General was currently in command. Although she still had her doubts, the absence of the Order 66 implant was relieving, to say the least. Upon receiving orders, she looked to the apprentice that was to accompany her. Strange that Ishua did not send her off with her own master, but she had nothing to complain about. In the short time that she had known Arvana Tarron, Kana had judged her to be serious of mind and quick to understand--admirable traits indeed.

With a short nod, the Jedi Knight turned to the two clones and Enlightenment troops that were to assist in securing the hangar and transportable goods. "Let's make this quick and easy, shall we? Our main prerogative is to secure the hangar and make it ready for transporting all the weapons and other equipment from the base, as well as the two thousand-odd new compatriots we'll be sharing space with. Any questions?" There were none, so she led the way to the shuttle without hesitation. Being packed in with so many troops was uncomfortable, to say the least, but Kana had been in worse. Much worse. Of course, upon hearing Kuno's ridiculous "operation" name, she couldn't help but laugh. Shaking her head, she looked to Arvana, smiling a bit.

"Is your master always like that? I knew he had quirks, but Operation Darkshine?" She shrugged, relieved when she felt the shuttle touch down once more. She hated crowded spaces for a reason. As soon as she touched solid ground again, she turned to the troops. "Alright, I want half of you with Arvana taking inventory of what we already have in the main hangar and the rest of you with me seeing what we've got in the rest of the ship. When we get the all-clear, we'll be sending the shuttles back to pick up the first round of troops and supplies. Got it?" There were nods all around, and so the two groups split and went about their tasks quickly. The Sojourn was certainly a sizable ship, more than large enough to hold the two-thousand clones back at the base. She mentally ticked off what they found: working medical bay, armory, ship hangar...

By the time they got the all-clear, Kana knew what needed immediate replenishing and what could be spared. She took one of the shuttles along with Arvana, eager to get things moving. Upon arriving back at the base, she made sure the main priorities were taken care of first: engineers and pilots to get the Sojourn and its own equipment up and running as quickly as possible. She made sure to relay what equipment they most needed--medical supplies, weapons, and any consumables they could find. As the shuttles moved back and forth, Kana was sure to be with each transport, still being distrustful towards their new "brothers-in-arms."
[/fieldbox]

Hearing the location from her Master the red head simply looked up and could feel him just passing her by. Grumbling internally she thought that by now she would have atleast earned a sliver of respect from the Darth. Taking in a breath she stood and began to follow behind Zeran. Watching him as he walked the red head seemed fixed on him. It was up until they made their way out of the throne building that Kalaxa seemed to disappear. The girl leapt far above where she was standing and seemed to stick to the rock face. Using the force to channel she began to spider run along the terrain of Korriban.

Finishing her run after two minutes she leapt off of the wall of the Valley and landed in a small burst of dust just outside of the cave entrance. The landing could only be described as elegant as she moved into a sitting position all in the same movement. It was hard to concentrate at this point. She knew Zeran would be arriving within the next two minutes but, it was rare for her to be allowed this far into the Valley. The very feelings of the valley permiated every pore in her body. Focusing in she finally stopped at the noise of someone approaching. Looking over she kept her eyes closed. She coud tell it was her Master, but he was to far out for her to see.

Standing up she let her robes fall around her revealing the outfit she was wearing. "I am ready Master." Kalaxa said to him before taking in a deep breath. Having the few seconds to focus inward gave the woman a far greater perception compared to minutes before. She could feel the winding of the cave. It wasn't the deepest cave she had spent time going into but, she could tell there were alot of Shyracks within. Taking the lightsabers and light whip off her person she held them out for Zeran to take or to give back to her. "What is it that you wish me to do, My Master?"

@Akashi

[fieldbox='Arvana Tarron, darkred']Seated next to Master Acula on the shuttle, Arvana nodded slightly. "Yes, and no. That's not the most... outlandish thing he's come up with, but don't let the quirks fool you." Kuno was an eternal source of entertainment wherever he went, but she had learned early and quickly that there was far more to him than that. She had seen it happen more than once on missions where others had seen her Master's somewhat unorthodox demeanor, and made the mistake of underestimating him because of it. If anyone ever insinuated however slightly that his unusual personality made him any less of a Knight, she would put them in their place quite soundly. She could never ask for a more capable instructor.

Upon landing, Arvana moved to stand beside Kana while the groups began to split up and the Guardian gave her orders. "Alright, I want half of you with Arvana taking inventory of what we already have in the main hangar and the rest of you with me seeing what we've got in the rest of the ship. When we get the all-clear, we'll be sending the shuttles back to pick up the first round of troops and supplies. Got it?"

Arvana nodded along with the rest, and gave a slight bow to Kana before turning and gesturing for half of the troops to follow her. She wasn't used to giving direct instructions to a group of people, and it took her a few moments to collect her thoughts and decide what to do with them. She kept moving while giving her directions, dividing them into groups of two, and keeping one at her side. "Spread out and make a full sweep of the hangar, report everything you come across - equipment, ships, everything. If it's damaged or got something obvious that's out of order, let me know. Meet back there." She gestured toward the shuttle they had arrived in.

The troops saluted and moved out at a fast jog. Creating a mental list of each craft as they were reported, Arvana moved quickly with the Clone at her side to the section of the hangar where the TIE/in's were docked. She slipped the device Kuno had given her into her hand while circling each of the ships, reaching out with her feelings and her keen eyes for anything that might be damaged or out of place. She ran her hand lightly over the edge of an Interceptor's wing, attaching the device as she had been instructed.

When the sweep was completed she rejoined Master Acula and repeated a full report of the various ships and equipment in the hangar before joining her on the way back to the base. When it became obvious that Kana intended to closely supervise each and every transport taking the Clones over to the Sojourn, she couldn't help agreeing with the hands on supervision in a way, if not completely. During the entire process she kept her eyes open for any other signs of potential tension developing, while focusing most of her attention on making sure that each pick-up and drop-off ran smoothly and efficiently.

Every so often she would glance over at Master Acula, wondering how it was that Master Ken could be so trusting of the Clones all at once while she seemed so suspicious. She was quite curious to know what their differing lines of reasoning happened to be, but at this point she felt that it would probably be an improper question, and out of place during their current task. She filed away her curiosity to the back of her mind; maybe she would have a discussion about it with Kuno later.
[/fieldbox]

@kimsim12 [user=15257]@AceSorcerer[/user]

He stared at the Sojourn, his eyes opening wide, "Well... it seems I have found my niche here." he said as he stood next to another jedi, "but that thing is older than those guys over there." he said hinting towards the clones, "But she looks at age like them as well..." he looked over at Kana @kimsim12, who he had seen on the shuttle, and who clearly didn't like being cramped, "Well miss, on board there you wont have to worry like you did with the transit here." he said almost like a joke.

"If I am correct, there should be enough space for the clones, and us... well just enough space for all of us." he said as he looked up at the vessel. His eyes looked as he turned his head side to side, "For the most part, she should should be able to take a beating, and hold all of us. He finally had time to relax just a little.

So, he did, his first steps towards the frigate were larger and paced as quickly made his way, looking at the hull of the ship, just admiring it. His eyes looking straight up towards it, following the outline of it. "Such beauty of my peoples works." he just smiled as he looked at this masterpiece in his eyes, "Kuati shipyards, build like the Pellaeon class ship, smaller, focused like its ancestor, the acclamator."

He chuckled softly, as he sighed a little bit, he wasn't on board, nor first in command, but he still looked at the ship like he was the king of it, mainly because he was from the planet this thing was build, of course he is gonna know every little thing about it, specially since his family has portioned rights to the shipyards.

His hand went out, as if to almost touch it, but it retracted, as he just went back up to looking at it and around him, he was not in his environment yet, there for, he shall stay put and holster himself as a future use.

The hooded figure made it's way down a winding set of stairs that seemed to go on forever into a deep underground cavern. Darth Attrocitus stepped down into the dark expanse, his eerie eyes shimmering from beneath his black hood, looking like a frightening phantom reminiscent of legends of dark wraiths that waited to drag unwitting souls to eternal torment. He came to a pair of blast doors at the bottom of the winding staircase. He waved his hand and immediately the doors slid open. On the other side was what could only be described as a dungeon of sorts complete with chains and broken shackles, illuminated only by the eerie sheen of torchlight that rimmed the walls. This was the Sith Lord's meditation chamber, deep under one of the ruined temples of Korriban, forgotten by time. Calmly, Attrocitus removes his hood and outer robes. He than proceeds to remove his black armored top and under garment to reveal a muscular torso covered with more Sith tattoos and deep but long healed scars from his time as a Sith apprentice. He slowly walks deeper into the cavernous expanse to another room that held a ghastly trophy mounted on a small pillar. This was the mummified severed head of his former master, Darth Tragedis. The decayed cranium of the Zabrakian Sith Lord, sported a fully grown ring of horns, typical of a Zabrakian male.

"Hello Tragedis, long day was it?" asks Attrocitus as he chuckles to himself and crouches in a kneeling position to begin his dark meditations.

"Coward..." booms a frightening whisper that echoed throughout the chamber.

Attrocitus slowly opens his hollow silver eyes and narrows his gaze, fixating on the severed head.

"You sicken me..." the voice once said.

"So the day has once again come when you would speak to me, aye?" asks Attrocitus matter of factly.

"It is rather hard to keep silent, when all one tends to see is weakness. Especially after today..." says the voice, a harsh and mocking laugh swiftly following.

"Bold words coming from someone whose been dead for almost twenty years and slain by my hand no less!"

"...and what have you done since than, my pitiless apprentice? Groveled in other's shadows?"

"Your apprentice no more, old man!"

"Your right, no apprentice of mine could be so spineless!"

"Whom do you dare to call spineless old man? In the years since I killed you in that Hutt arena I have risen to a position of respect and power within the new Sith Confederation. Whose name but that of Darth Attrocitus, is more feared as an enforcer of the Hutt cartels? says Attrocitus, his eyes beginning to glow as more and more rage builds within him.

"You are nothing but a puppet, a worthless flunky for the likes of Kyvan and Magus! You have achieved nothing! You are nothing more than a sadistic toddler who moves at the behest of others whims! You are nothing more than a thug and a butcher!"

Enraged, Attrocitus springs to his feet and comes to within inches of the severed head, small trickles of blood now seeping out of his eyes as accelerated Dark Side degeneration "What you call butchery, I see as artistry! You never had the stomach to kill as I do! You had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, even enough to rival that of Darth Magus! But the one thing you didn't have was the imagination to use it!" shouts Attrocitus, his anger and malice rippling through the Force, beginning to manifest physically as the stone walls around the chamber slowly start to crumble and shake.

"I had no imagination? You unworthy fool! Have you forgotten the Sith creed? The end game is always power! If you are so fearless, than why have you not activated my final holocron?"

At this Attrocitus trembles with rage, blood now beginning to trickle out of his mouth as well "I figured why not leave with you one last token of what you held dear."

"Lying maggot!!! You fear what it takes to open the knowledge...you fear what you must give of yourself. The pain you must give and shed!" You are unworthy of the mantle of Sith Lord!"

"I fear no such thing!!!!" he yells as he smashes an under part of the pillar on which the head stands to reveal a hidden compartment that has a small holocron device.

Attrocitus grabs the holocron, and places it on the sandy ground. He than grabs a sharp piece of splintered stone from the still shaking walls and slashes his arm, letting the blood spill onto the holocron as he screams in anger.

"More...you must give more!" echoes the disembodied voice of Tragedis.

Attrocitus than slashes his other arm as he screams in pain, and spilling the blood from that wound onto the holocron.

"More I say!!!"

"What more can I give!!! What more do you want of me!!!" yells Attrocitus as energy sparks start to emit from the holocron.

"That's it Attrocitus...now you have fully reached out with your hatred and anger. You have fully reached out through the Dark Side of the Force. Reap the knowledge!!!"

A wealth of holographic images and data begin to pour out of the device...the Sith Lord becoming engulfed in laser light and photonic energy. After a few moments, a weary and exhausted Attrocitus turns once again to face the head of Tragedis "So it's true. The Dark Side is far more than just the confines of the Sith Order. Other Dark Siders of different factions are there throughout the galaxy..."

[fieldbox="Kuno Delrah, gold, solid"]
Once the report was over, Kuno decided his group would just run diagnostics while the reactor powered on. Kuno was on the console for the reactor making sure things were running smoothly. “So…. Um how has it been like to be in cryo for so long?” Kuno asked breaking the silence.

“Quiet, It’s like taking a long nap” One of the clones spoke, Kuno was too busy to face him, but still kept the conversation going. “You know it must’ve been weird to wake up years and years later after the whole slaughter of jedi your brothers caused” Kuno meant that in the most unoffensive way possible, sometimes you need to be straight forward to get results

“We had no choice sir, our brothers had implants and they couldn’t disobey the orders, we are not like them and mark my words, I would rather die fighting along the jedi, than against them.”

Oh don’t worry, I have no doubts that you guys will do us well, Just do your job, and i’ll make sure I’ll be buying the whole regiment rounds at the bar

“Then you better be ready to go broke, because we don’t betray our own” Kuno smirked and laughed “Good, I can’t wait to see a bunch of clones drunk of their arses

-----------------------------------------5 standard minutes later-----------------------------------------

“Sir! I have orders from the general, he’s sending you the schematics for the ship, and he wants you to make sure this ship gets airborne as soon as possible” One of the engineers explained as he made his way to Kuno’s side.

Alright, I want Darkshine to stay here and make sure the reactor has a smooth start up, by the time I get to the ship’s thrusters the reactor should be live

“Yes sir!” all the engineers saluted him at once. “You almost bring a tear to my eye” He saluted them back before turning around and walking out the door, the door sliding shut behind him. As he was walking hastily down the hallway he pulled out a circular device in his hand, his holoprojector. While walking, he pulled up the schematics for the ship and began to analyze the main points for the ship. He then turned on his comms and put away his holoprojector. “Alright, I want any free engineers to head to the life support systems room, get that operating as soon as possible

“A squad is heading there now” A clone spoke up through the comms.

Kuno made his way for the back of the ship, it was time to see if the thrusters were operational, But while on his way there, something vibrated in his back pocket. Kuno knew that it was the tracker device synced up with the receiver he had, Arvana did her job. This started to make Kuno think about his padawan, she was a bright individual, one that was very independent and doesn’t give up so quickly. He remembered the first day she was assigned to him, She was quiet mostly, only piping up to ask questions when she needed. Kuno could only guess that she was trying to figure him out, she was the inquisitive type, wasn’t afraid to ask questions, a hard worker. She was a prodigy in the making, and with her recent training in kinetic communication, she would be a valuable asset to the jedi order, to Kuno, Arvana was like his daughter, something he was proud of, something he did right in the universe. It’s why he fought like hell during the battle at his former jedi temple, he wasn’t going to let the sith take her away from him, he was willing to throw his life away during that battle. Anyone who can put up with Kuno’s crap for that long deserves that much.

Kuno eventually found himself in the particle accelerator room, and as soon as he walked into the room, the shipped hummed. The reactor was now powering the ship, and soon it was gonna be time to get the accelerators online, he did a quick run through the rather large room, checking each engine, making sure things were intact. The sentinel then quickly turned on his comms “Alright darkshine, I want you to transfer the power to the accelerator room pronto” And as soon as Kuno said that, the engines came to life, but one of the accelerators started to shoot sparks and smoke all over the place. “Oh holy shit” Kuno suddenly ran to the defective engine, and began to work while dodging the sparks. Apparently one of the power cables was not connected securely, Kuno quickly used telekinesis to attach it to the engine before anything got worse, and once the sparks stopped and the smoke disappeared, kuno let out a sigh of relief. He began to walk out of the room and jumped on the comms once more “Status report on the life support systems?

“It’s all up and running, we’ll be nice and cozy for space travel”

That’ll be my deciding factor” Kuno replied “I want squads to be sent to do a quick run through the ship and patch up any breaches or holes you find

“Aye aye”

--------------------------------------------More minutes later----------------------------------------

“Sir the ship is safe, only one small breach that was easily patched up, we’re good to go, and some of the engineers are wanting me to let you know the escape pods are up and functional as well”

Good to hear, Let commander Ishua know all lights are green, and do inform him that if he needs me I’ll be in the hanger” Kuno replied before cutting the comms and making his way there.
@AceSorcerer @Starlighter

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Starlighter