Star Trek: Asahi (Sign-ups/OOC)

• Thread starter Lord President Nick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chev might I recommend assuming the role of Chief CONN Officer. Will provide you with ample opportunity to interact with all of the people onboard the USS Asahi xD

Worf kept a Bat'leth and Mek'leth, so I don't see why not.

Also, I figured out on what you meant by a Liberated Borg Hirogen. I assume he was liberated during the Events of Unimatrix Zero?
Somewhat. He was liberated from the borg during a battle with Species 8472. I read a Voyager story and it had a Hirogen who was liberated from the collective, but kept a few implants to help his in his duties. Pretty good read actually.

@Chev might I recommend assuming the role of Chief CONN Officer. Will provide you with ample opportunity to interact with all of the people onboard the USS Asahi xD

I was going to go for some sort of security position but that could work as well.

Whatever suits you, I'm just looking for another player to interact with since my character doesn't have much need to greet the various officers yet

@Chev

You may use a Hirogen who was former Borg drone, if you come up with a good enough backstory on how he got to the Alpha Quadrant. However, if you want a senior role for your character, I'd recommend going for Chief Operations Officer. After all, one of the few perks of being assimilated by the Borg is the vast amount of knowledge.

@Chev

You may use a Hirogen who was former Borg drone, if you come up with a good enough backstory on how he got to the Alpha Quadrant. However, if you want a senior role for your character, I'd recommend going for Chief Operations Officer. After all, one of the few perks of being assimilated by the Borg is the vast amount of knowledge.
Alrighty then. I'll start on a Backstory in a bit. Still working on my character. I like to think it's coming along nicely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.