Star Squad Students! [OOC and Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be... But... I don't know! *hides*

But I don't know who would want to take over.

Reactions: GreenSea
(raise hand) I volunteer and I'll take all the responsibility ==" but... (ARGH DILEMA) or we should make something similar like this so no copyright charge from the original writer?

*taps finger to chin* Hmm... It depends. I mean. I don't think we would get sued. But it's more or less up to you since you are the one taking over... Haha!

Arghh let's to be safe make a new RP with same concept but make it different on the plot! (since we don't want our character to be wasted) and I'll try to create something from it or... we could brainstorm it together?

SO FAR.... (any objection? and sorry for the blank plot..)

Greetings, Welcome to

Cybernetic Squad Intergalactic

A group of talented student brought together to be the guardian of the universe

What is Cybernetic Squad Intergalactic?

Cybernetic Space Intergalactic or CSI for short is a Squad full of young people which chosen across the galaxy to retain the balance peace of it. Currently there are 1,403 universe listed on the main branch of CSI which located 40 million miles away from the earth, approximately in mercury. Member of CSI was selected through harsh audition, held in every world. Only 100 people are accepted among 100 thousand people, they will be first trained at CSI academy before going to fieldwork and eventually graduate which 90% of them failed for each batch.

This will be a story of a group of teenager strives to be the guardian of galaxy and brought human race to be known and not underestimated by other beings. Like in everyday school, CSI academy gives assignment homework and exam as well. Candidates will have approximately 2-3 years before graduate from the academy. Marks below 50 would end up in expulsion. Romance is allowed by the academy but pregnancy are strictly prohibited and directly dropped out of the academy.

Plot

Yes so it creates more flexibility on our character LOL human x alien so fascinating!

Reactions: Cry
Yup no one can have it except you~ but it is okay or do we need plot to explain further?

No and another thing I just noticed something

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guardian of galaxy......

Me: ... He didn't

Raven: yes he did

Alice: HES INSANE!

Cry: He shouldn't have done that..

Dark: Isa you ok?

Isabell: me?

Lucas: Not you the Owner of this acount

James: Isa?

Me: OJHDIKSDJGCALDGVQWODVGQBWDVQ I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *KISSES GREED* I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop kissing me X( or else... (blushing)

YEAHHH I love peter when he do the middle finger juke box thingy lol! "wait I don't know how this thing work"

• Love
LOL that scene also when Quill were tricked by the racoon. (the aesthetic leg lol!)

• Love
OMG Yeah that was funny Also Ps never going to stop XD well maybe my character won't stop kissing your character when they get together

• Love
Lol don't know about my char by then, I hope he could handle your character kisses X) well our chara could cuddle...

Raven: I love Cuddles *Cuddles Greeds character*

Yeah! *fist in the air*

• Love
Igor: Ah.. we can't be seen in the public Raven... it's embarrassing *still cuddles Raven*

Greed: YEAH! *fist bump in the air!* How cute~

Status
Not open for further replies.