Star Squad Students! [OOC and Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSS IT"S EVEEENNNNNNN!!!!! He's cute too <3 Lily and Raven are gonna be boy crazy best friends xD @Cry

Yayyy!!! GM needs to get on and accept everyone and start this baby!!

Reactions: GingerXX
WOOP! now only need the GM to accept!

krysten-ritter-kb-media-media-1322637771.jpg

Name: Dolores Mary Walsh, although she more frequently goes by Lola, her nickname.

Appearance:

Average height. Skinny, but not too skinny, with long, wavy black hair and bangs covering her forehead. Very pale. Brown green eyes that change color in the light. Wears a lot of bright makeup, and her clothes are always dependent on her mood. If she's happy, she'll wear an outlandish pink sundress, if she's sad, she'll wear a mourning veil, etc.

(See above.)

Concept:

Lola is an incredibly dramatic girl who tends to blow everything completely out of proportion, all the time. Very quirky and fancies herself as a socialite one day, or a rockstar the next. Has an eclectic style of dress and only eats food that matches her mood and outfit. Goes back and forth between being called Lola and Dolores (usually Dolores when she's sad, since it means sorrows). Walks on crutches since she's still recovering from a car accident that left her legs temporarily disabled. Weird. Socially awkward. A legend in her own mind. Can be very sarcastic and snide at times. Spunky. Makes a lot of her own clothes. Writes songs even if she can't sing. Plays guitar.

Cooperative or Lone Wolf?: She's very much independent - like a cat - so she prefers to work alone.

♡♡♡♡

I'm not entirely sure if this RP is still ongoing, but if it is, I'd love to be involved. Seems like such a cool concept~!

@Adira ~ Aw :/ This seemed really cool. Maybe they'll come back someday? If so, at least we have some RPers ready. And thanks about the character~! ^.^

T^T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! why?!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If the person deleted their account... Is there any rules against someone else taking over the RP?

Reactions: GreenSea
I was thinking that as well but wouldn't be impolite to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.