Star Squad Students! [OOC and Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Arianna Statten
Appearance:
Barbara-Palvin--Marie-Claire-UK-(March-2014)--07.jpg
Concept: Never having true friends, she hopes to make friends with as many people as she can.
Cooperative or Lone Wolf?: Cooperative

Its even out! four for each group wait I think *very lost*

There's only 6. We need 2 more and then the groups could be divided!

It'd be good if we got 1 male and 1 more female so the groups could be evenly divided.

So is there going to be a set number of people or just going to accept more as they come in?

So is there going to be a set number of people or just going to accept more as they come in?

I believe it would be two more people and we are done the rp begins child..... but its up to the GM to tell use what happens so wait till night fall and he is on child...

Reactions: GingerXX and Adira
Yay! I hope GM doesn't want like a million people. It gets really confusing. -.-

Ok I felt WAYYYYYYY Into character at that moment sorry but yeah what I said wait child..... OK Need to stop calling people child......
<------ Character

Reactions: GingerXX
Name:
Amelia Tray​

Appearance:
1twsgj.jpg

Concept:
Amelia wants to get to know people, she feels like she has a strong understanding of herself but wants to know other people and their stories. She wants to lend and ear and be a leader, she wants to know what it is like to be loved and have true friendships.​

Cooperative or Lone Wolf?:
Cooperative​

(finger crossed) boy boy boy so we get even for gender!

Reactions: Adira
NO YOUR RIGHT THINK OF THE ROMANCE

(think Can you feel the Love tonight)
tumblr_m3m9wgGk7P1qgii4fo1_500.gif

Hey @Sashakiki's character is super cute. <3 Dibs on him then xD

OMG I can see your charater and my character just talk about the boys my character just randomly say dibs

Lily: What which one?

Raven:the cute one with brown hair and blue eyes think his name is Igor Biscan.

Lily:Fine I take the other one siting next to him is mine.

Raven: Don't mind.

Orion Benjamin
BishopNehru.jpg

Concept: Plans to have as much fun as he can . . . while trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life.​
Cooperative or Lone Wolf?: Co-Op!

Status
Not open for further replies.