Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daignard

Original poster
Welcome, dear Readers~
I welcome you to:

Star Squad Students
Where Teamwork means academical success or dropping out of the program entirely!

What is Star Squad Students about?
Star Squad Student, or S3 for short, is a roleplay where our characters will be set into teams of four after their entrance exam for the Imperial Academy, a high school and college that is the most well known and sought after learning establishment in the Empire of Camelin, set in a world much like ours but yet different in that empires and monarchies are still very much common place.

Each of our characters will start as fifteen years olds, going through their lives and studies during the span of this roleplay, hopefully leading to their graduation at the age of twenty-one. As such, this will probably end up a long roleplay, but I hope this will be gun enough to keep all of our interests in in this particular ride. I intend to have each week in the rp world consist of three events, one symbolizing the start of the week and the start of each assignment, another will appear when it is time to put on the last touches on such assignment, and finally the third event which will be a test of sort relating to the week's theme.

As such, this will be half game, half anime or tv drama styled as we work to make sure each of our characters make their best in a manner that is in character for them and just enjoy ourselves in making the most out there and fun shenanigans we can manage. With that said, each assignment will get harder with each success, as the Imperial Academy is working as a system of student's meritocracy, with everyone starting with the cheapest and less rewarding study program and with each squad hoping to reach the highest and most sought after echelon; the Star Project.

How may I join?
First of all, you must agree to make the best posts you can in the IC when it come up, as, while I don't demand expect literary masterpieces, but it is always fun and rewarding to write with others who care about their post, motivating you to try harder on you own. Secondly, I want us all to have fun, that means no trolling, no flaming and no fights in the OOC area, let's all be civil, if not friends, alright? Finally, all of us must make the following:

Name:
Concept:
(Just take the time to briefly tell us where you want to go with your character.)
Cooperative or Lone Wolf?: (In that tell me if you would rather work with other players as a character in a squad or have three NPCs help your character instead as a Lone Wolf)
That's it, let's have fun! :)

Any question you have you may freely ask below, or you can also chat about characters and plot here, as it's out official hangout, cheers!

Name: Lily Meyers
Appearance:
large.jpg

Concept: Lily is a bit shy and I'm hoping for her to branch out and explore her insecurities such as finding friendship and maybe even love
Cooperative or Lone Wolf?: Cooperative

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go, wasn't too hard, was it? Accepted :)

Probably one of the easiest character sheets I've ever had to do xD

Haha, I like the idea of developing character in the rp, not out of it.

Here is mine:

Name: Lance Rivers
Appearance:
wpid-models.jpg

Concept: A strange mix of social butterfly and rule stickler, I hope for him to get comfortable in his own skin and find goals and firends of his own.
Cooperative or Lone Wolf: Cooperative.

Name:
Igor Biscan

Appearance:
chace-crawford-hot-unseen-image.jpg

Concept:
He's looking for his true self as he never been so expressive or showing his true feeling towards other, he's looking for someone that trust him or even understand him.

Cooperative or Lone Wolf?: Cooperative

Last edited:
So it looks like this is our first team I'm hoping another cooperative girl joins xD though it could be cool if Lily was the only girl xD

Reactions: GreenSea
The time will tell if this will be a harem or a equal split x3!

And Accepted, Greed!

Reactions: GreenSea
Thanks! it's my shortest CS I've ever made lol XD!

568948-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name:
Raven
Concept:
Raven Is in hope to get away from her past. she wants a friend. she wants a future. she just hope her past doesn't follows her.
Cooperative or Lone Wolf?:
Cooperative​

We were wondering if the last member of the squad would be a girl or a guy. Making lily either the only girl or it would be equal 2 girls and 2 males.

Ohhh well I'm female I like Play my gender ^^; but sometimes I play guys >.> very sh*t guys XD

Accepted~

Now I will have a day or two to wait and chat to see if somebody else is interested, if not I will have the option for doubling up for us~

Name:Eric Vanhan
Appearance:
blue-eyes-4.jpg

Concept: Used to following what others said, Eric wants to figure out who he is
Cooperative or Lone Wolf?:Cooperative

3 moar~!!

Reactions: Adira
Status
Not open for further replies.