Star Haven Cafe (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raymond, having just arrived, put on his apron after James told him to. As he went to the counter, he took a moment to observe the cafe. Here we have customers in their natural habitat, he thought to himself, just as he realized that he was doing almost nothing while the other staff were extremely busy. Being the newbie in the cafe, he called out one of the staff members - he wasn't sure who it was - "Hey, can I do anything to help right now?"

Mai was in Marcaline office pulling her out of her office after she caught her sneaking snacks. "Marshall-Sama, Casper!! Manager Eating Pastries." She said trying hard to pull Marcaline out from the back but was having troubles getting her to put them down. "Don't Eat anymore...Your killing the Pastries." She over did it again as anime tears was coming from her eyes. She then looked over to Stella and Casper to see if they would help as she was struggling hard, Marcaline looked tiny but she was strong.

b48bd91210c6af5e0edc36c11b198f48.png

Watching as James went to the kitchen, Shima went back to his sketchbook, sketching the finishing touches to his work. Darkening the lines and shading in the shadows, Shima had already finished half of the cafe until he saw from the corner of his eye a man from the window. His skin went pale at the sight of the man - way paler than normal - as he tried to hide from the window. The man that Shima was trying to hide from was one of the drug dealers he had yet to repay but just his luck to meet with the guy out of all places,"Shit! Why now?" Shima grumbled and grabbing a book out of his bag, he hid behind it and tried to act normal, his face hidden so the guy couldn't tell who he was.

The guy on the other hand, was ordering a cup of coffee on the go, not noticing Shima was around,"Can I just get black coffee, I need to get going now." The man said bluntly in a rude tone to whoever was at the counter.

uuuuuuu_zps8b385741.png

Casper should have known someone would see him. Of course since this was a small town, there weren't that many places to hide but maybe Stella was stalking him... but Stella wouldn't do such a thing especially with Casper, the dog,"Yes mi'lady. If I were gone you would be terribly lon- I mean stressed from work." Casper said taking a bow. As he was about to answer to Stella question, he heard someone call his name, looking up to see Mai struggling to get the manager from the pastries,"Ah! Mai, Marcaline be careful!" Casper called out and running over to her side, he helped the two separate, easily placing them on separate sides of him,"Now, now Mai, Marcaline was just hungry. She was only gonna take a small bite right, Manager?" Casper said looking towards his manager until he noticed what he just did,"Crap.... I was suppose to avoid the managers..."

• Love
Reactions: Doughguy
Mai was being separated from the manager and the pastries by Casper, she looked at the plate with the pastries and could see that she has a few on her plate. She looked at Marcaline wanting to see if it was true, hoping it was as she was waiting for Marcaline to speak about it. "Well if its true I'll leave it be." she said.

Shino was up getting dressed to go down the Usual Café spot....well only one in town. He was known to go there and mess with the employees but other then that he would stay there on his laptop designing tattoo art. Once he was finished he grabbed his laptop and his wallet walking out on now the busy town walk ways. After reaching the café he walked in and smiled to all. "Heyo everyone." he said as he went to the both corner and started to set up his laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
LnXfJiw.png
Stella cracked her knuckles- looking down at Casper, "Are you suggesting I'll be lonely without you, when your just a dog, dog?" She was still smiling but the murderous aura behind her suggest otherwise. She was about to beat him when Mai and Marcy came up again with another snack problem which Casper intervened. "Everyone is useless here." She said dead-pan before she went back to serving customers, "Hello Shino." She greeted curtly before going to the bunch of idiots who were co-workers, in case they make another mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cea Drago
Momoka 'Momo' Sayuri
tumblr_ndpx68pZN61r409x4o1_500.gif

"Muffins are up annnnd..." Momo went into the big fridge, cutting a piece of strawberry cake and plating it nicely- complete with icing and real strawberries. She made a little smiley face with homemade whip cream out to the side just to do a little extra. If it made that person smile it was all worth the extra couple seconds. It was something Momo loved doing, that was part of the reason she loved making delicious treats.

She went up to the counter and laid the cake down on it. "Strawberry cake is finished." She said​

• Love
Rei Ohara
tumblr_m0qjqydlSX1rp3yg2o1_500.jpg

The tea finished and Rei put a decorative leaf of the edge. She then carried the plate and the tea over to Eliza's table very carefully. The tea was filled to the brim so she had to be careful not to spill it. "Here you go, I hope you like it." Rei said as she set the items down on Eliza's table. She smiled at them before walking away very slowly, just incase Eliza needed her again for something.​

sample_4395855063182c4f1e89cc2d47ba208aadb08eb1.jpg

"Ah!!"
Eliza's eyes sparkled as if give a present as the tea was sat down, causing the two boys two roll their eyes at how childish their sister could be when given tea. "Thank you!" Eliza, smile at Rei and gently picked up the teacup, as if picking up a very fragile item, and took a sip. "Is tea really that special to you?" one of the young brothers said, crossing his arms. "Of course, you!" She huffed. "Ah..it looks like the place is getting packed" She smiled, as she glanced at all the people who she usually sees when coming to the cafe.

Marcaline nodded "Yeah only a bite." she said giving the puppy eyes as she wanted to take a bite for she was hungry again and nobody lets her eat. She was a bit too busy to realize that Casper was late it was only do to the pastries.

James had come back with shimas order on a tray, putting his order down on the table he smiled to him, "Please enjoy your stay and your art work is very good." he said as she started to walk away to go and try not to get involved with the craziness with the other co-workers.

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
LnXfJiw.png

Stella's smile was twitching, she was looking at everyone down with a tray on her hand. "You all really don't have any shame do you?~" her voice was extra sugary with a touch of sarcasm underneath. Her patience was never really that good in the first place. "Everyone down now." she growled at her co-workers. "We have customers and this is how everyone's acting?" It was the start of Stella's infamous emotional stabbing, her mouth running off with blunt hurtful things. "Marcy, you're the-." she cursed "-manager, why can't you wait until your break to eat 'till we go bankrupt?" she hissed at her, her voice dripping with deadly poison yet she was still smiling as sweetly as ever. "Mai, you're supposed to be working than being a-" she cursed again "tattletale. We are filled with customers now waiting for us." then she turned her glare to Casper, holding an accusing finger at him "And you! What makes you think you have any right from the rest of them? You're even late!" If looks could kill, they might have been all dead. "Even now I should be serving but." she swears "Thanks to a certain group." She glances at them intently. "Now everyone's gonna work so we can earn money." Stella voice's sounded much more normal with just a lot of sarcasm. Once they made it clear they understood, she huffs returning back to serve their customers.

• Love
Marcaline looked at Stella and pouted as she was being scolded by one of her employees again, But she couldn't help it for she had a craving for sweets when she was under stress or is in writers block. "Your right, I'll wait til break time." she said as she went back to her office for she new Stella could kill even with a sweet smile. Marcaline want to see if she could do some planning of this upcoming event that the town is having.

James just walked past not even wanting to entertain them any further for he was glad Stella could take care of it, he was wondering where Marshall was for he would always keep eye on Marcaline when she was trying to eat too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.