Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
Not a huge big deal... But ultimately a pet peeve. Sorry if this has been discussed... I couldn't find it anywhere. I currently have my settings to where I can't see any start content at all - just a personal preference. Prior to the update, this included the star graveyard. For some reason, post update, the bedrooms are still hidden but the graveyard isn't.

Again, not a huge big deal, just sort of wondering if there's an option I missed or if this is just a side effect of the update.

Thanks!

Looks fixed to me! If it's pudding I hope it's a flavor you liiiikeeeee! <3

I either potentially fixed that... or put my foot in the pudding. Hopefully the former.

uuh, Kittiston, I don't see the Star Graveyard anymore in the list of options to archive. Neither do I have access to it anymore.

I do still have access to everything else. 8D;;;;

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
I either potentially fixed that... or put my foot in the pudding. Hopefully the former.

uuh, Kittiston, I don't see the Star Graveyard anymore in the list of options to archive. Neither do I have access to it anymore.

I do still have access to everything else. 8D;;;;
I knew it, it seemed too easy.
Try now?
It is back! No stepping on food, yay! Enjoy that pudding instead. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti