Star Fox: Next Generation (Star Fox fandom rp)

ThatGuyOverThere

The RAWRing 20s
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
After 11pm EST
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
It has been almost three decades after the exploits of Fox Mccloud and his Star Fox crew. They had saved the Lylat system from a grim fate and went down into history as legends and heroes. Though not much is known about their journeys after defeating the maniacal Andross who was bent on ruling the galaxy. They had left behind what was suppose to be a lasting peace but even without Andross's influence that peace didn't last long. When Lylat needed them most, Star Fox was nowhere to be seen.

Now petty pirates roam space picking off merchant ships or any easy targets they can make easily overpower. Shaddy military contractors have been secretly developing and testing new weapons of war away from prying eyes. Crimelords fighting for control over Lylat's underbelly while filling their pockets with money from the misfortune of others. In some circles there are rumors of Andross's return to Lylat, though surely just a rumor.

Out of this turbulent new age, a mysterious figure calling himself Grey Fox reassembled the fabled Star Fox crew with new faces to fill the shoes of their predecessors. Each member was chosen for their talents and expertise despite their quirks. With the help of their mysterious boss, they take to the stars taking on missions for fame, glory, and riches. This is the story of the next generation of Star Fox and how fate put them in the spotlight of Lylat!

Would anyone be interested in a Star Fox fandom rp involving original characters? We could start off with our characters just getting to know each other or have done some missions together to help establish some sort of relationships. I am mainly basing this off of Star Fox 64 but doesn't have to be limited to it. Your character could be the child of one of the former Star Fox crew, even General Pepper's son or daughter, a protege of Bill or Kat, or anything your imagination can think of. Also we don't have to be limited to only space battles. If interested, I would love to hear your ideas.

It has been almost three decades after the exploits of Fox Mccloud and his Star Fox crew. They had saved the Lylat system from a grim fate and went down into history as legends and heroes. Though not much is known about their journeys after defeating the maniacal Andross who was bent on ruling the galaxy. They had left behind what was suppose to be a lasting peace but even without Andross's influence that peace didn't last long. When Lylat needed them most, Star Fox was nowhere to be seen.

Now petty pirates roam space picking off merchant ships or any easy targets they can make easily overpower. Shaddy military contractors have been secretly developing and testing new weapons of war away from prying eyes. Crimelords fighting for control over Lylat's underbelly while filling their pockets with money from the misfortune of others. In some circles there are rumors of Andross's return to Lylat, though surely just a rumor.

Out of this turbulent new age, a mysterious figure calling himself Grey Fox reassembled the fabled Star Fox crew with new faces to fill the shoes of their predecessors. Each member was chosen for their talents and expertise despite their quirks. With the help of their mysterious boss, they take to the stars taking on missions for fame, glory, and riches. This is the story of the next generation of Star Fox and how fate put them in the spotlight of Lylat!

Would anyone be interested in a Star Fox fandom rp involving original characters? We could start off with our characters just getting to know each other or have done some missions together to help establish some sort of relationships. I am mainly basing this off of Star Fox 64 but doesn't have to be limited to it. Your character could be the child of one of the former Star Fox crew, even General Pepper's son or daughter, a protege of Bill or Kat, or anything your imagination can think of. Also we don't have to be limited to only space battles. If interested, I would love to hear your ideas.

If it'd be okay... if i were to enter as a celebrity who happens to maybe have some knowhow in flying a space ship and aid Fox and Falco in their missions?

using this: Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (155).jpg as the Picture of choice for my character?