Star forum access got broken by the update. Here's how to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psst, hey, are the red and blue star forums fixed yet? Also, I wanted to ask something. I'm only 9 days away from being an adult, so am I still restricted to the blue star for the whole 9 days or could I get into the redstar forums to post a thread?
They're not fixed, we're still trying to find an addon that could work with the system to deliver what we want and haven't found a reputable one yet. The problem is that the function isn't broken - for whatever dumb reason, Xenforo took the age sorting thing out of the base software, it seems.

As a general rule for these forms: if you submit a form that doesn't match with what your birthday is, you will be banned.

If you want to wait until your birthday to submit the form then, you can. You can subit the bluestar one first if you have urgent rp needs that you can start and wrap up in 9 days as well. I wish we had a better system for handling people that turn 18 while it's like this but the best option right now for those who turn 18 while the system doesn't auto-upgrade is to message one of the admin and we'll get you sorted.
Pooey... T^T
Alright, thanks anyways for the heads up, I wouldn't want to get banned for being too early. @~@

Status
Not open for further replies.