L

Lady White

Original poster
Once upon a time in a Galaxy far... far away
Star Effect

Episode 1- The Reaper Menace

Terror springs forth! After the secret Rebel Base on the Planet Hoth
Was discovered by the Galactic Empire, a major Imperial offensive was
Launched under the direct command of the Sith Lord, Darth Vader.
The ground assault had begun with the Rebels fleeing the scene while under
Siege by the fearsome Imperial Walkers.

Meanwhile in another Galaxy far far away, a deadly race of Synthetic Machines
Known as the Reapers invade, taking the planet of Earth by storm and killing
Millions of people in their destructive paths. As the destruction was taking place,
A spaceship known as the Normandy SR-2 under the direct command of Commander Shepard
Fled the scene, and attempted to head to the Citadel for assistance against the Reaper Menace.

But what they were about to experience was something else entirely...

rsz_me3_shuttle_bay.png

"What the hell's going on? Where's Anderson? Where we going?!" Spoke the words of James Vega to Commander Shepard as after they left earth, Shepard began walking to the armour section of the Normandy's Shuttle Bay. "Hey!" "We're leaving." "Leaving?" "What's going on?" Ashley interjected as Shepard was interacting with a console. "Anderson ordered us to go to the Citadel, get help for the fight." "Bullshit, he wouldn't tell us to leave!" "We don't have a choice! Without help, this war's already over..." "Forget this! Drop me off at the nearest starport, because I'm---" "Enough!" Shepard shouted, causing Vega to go silent. "Don't you think I'd rather stay and fight? We're going to the Citadel, you want out? You can catch a ride from there." "Commander?" Spoke a voice from the intercom as the ship's renowned pilot: Jeff 'Joker' Moreau. "Joker, that you?" "Alive and kicking, got a transmission from Hackett for you, you'll want to hear this." "Patch it through." "Shepard, we have a problem." "Don't we always have a problem? What's the situation?" "The Reaper Force was overwhelming. There's no way we can defeat them conventionally, but all Reaper Forces have just suddenly vanished." "Vanished? As in disappeared?" "Correct. An unknown hole appeared above Earth and all the Reapers flew into it almost immediately." "What do you want us to do?" "It's a risky move but while we fend off any remaining threats, we need you to fly in there after them and figure out what's going on." "Understood, sir. Joker, set a course back to Earth and fly into that portal." "We're going back? Roger that." "What does Hackett think we'll find once we go in there?" "I don't know. But if it means defeating them..." Shepard paused then walked over towards a shelf where their N7 Gear was sitting.

"Grab your gear, and meet me in the cockpit with Joker."​

Meanwhile on Coruscant... A sudden hole appeared in the planet's atmosphere, and before anyone could react...

rsz_reaperfleet.png

The Reapers had landed. Spawning in their thousands of hundreds, they all simultaneously landed on the large urban planet and began ripping apart the structures and buildings with their advanced technology, firing lasers from underneath their legs as they walked around the planet bringing nothing but destruction and chaos. Coruscant was burning, being eradicated and annihilated while the Empire was still engaging the Rebels on Hoth.

A few hours later after the communication with Admiral Hackett, the Normandy set off towards the portal and flew into it, only to come across...

rsz_1thehandofgod-esbhd.png

A large fleet of unknown ships in orbit of a snowy planet. The size of the main ship is longer and wider than most ships in their Galaxy, with several smaller versions surrounding it. "Uhh... EDI, what's going on?" "Scans indicate a planet-wide battle is occurring on the planet's surface, however the size and scope of this force's firepower has yet to be determined. Caution is advised." "Well, so long as we don't piss them off---" "Incoming transmission. Origin is the large capital ship."

"Attention unidentified vessel. You are in Imperial Space during a major war effort. Identify yourself or be shot down."​