Star Crossed-OOC/Signup-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vorath is intended to be an NPC, however. :P Vessel is the 'main character' of my posts. C:

Hmm...Well he could just interact in the bidding? And then my character could like interact with either Vessel or Matthias...

That doesn't mean he's not going to not try to buy your character. :P I'm just saying that I do expect that somehow, Vessel will be removed from him at some point. You'll probably get the chance to interact with both Vessel and Vorath.

I'm sure Matthias would want to remove Vessel from Vorath. With how this is going, they might have to depart from each other soon. You do sure like exposition, don't you Sir Basil? It's like reading a novella each time. : )

I'm sure Matthias would want to remove Vessel from Vorath. With how this is going, they might have to depart from each other soon. You do sure like exposition, don't you Sir Basil? It's like reading a novella each time. : )

It's a bit of a problem ; I tend to put waaaaay too much thought into a character's backstory, enough that its basically continuously referenced. Which works for Vessel, mercifully - since he can't remember who he is, he just has to keep remembering what he can.

Personally, I really like the weird dynamic between Mathias, Vorath, and Vessel. It's sort of really great.

Mhm. I had noticed Vessel has some problems in the ol memory department. Well, keep it up! For Vessel's sake. Haha!

And yes, I enjoy it as well. Once Vorath started interacting with Matthias, I just found so many more scathing comments it wasn't even funny! They just started to flow, like the proverbial waterfall.

Hehe. It is alright, my friend. I'm just annoyed you've backed Matthias into a bidding war. Sadly, his pride is easily manipulated, and Vorath is also playing to his desire not to lose. You're just trying to make him have two slaves, aren't ya!? *Points finger accusingly* And when you know he hates them as well. : )

-Sits, and watches them bicker playfully- Arent you all just lively. Im kind of disappointed that my posts arent turning out as long as id like them too. There just isnt much I can do with Seraphinn right now -.-

No worries Yumi, Matthias and Seraphinn shall have their day. Vorath and Matthias'...Ahem....measuring contest is nearing its climax, I think. And then comes fun. Well, not for Seraphinn, but for us. : ) And she might have a companion if Basil over here has his way. : )

Vorath can keep betting. His secret powers are Really Wealthy and Really Powerful In Society.

I'm sure he can. But the almighty Eventually Gets Stale Effect will come into play, and all Rich and Powerful powers become exiled for target Rp'er. : )

Oh yes - Vorath is fully intended to be an NPC, and while he gets to be his villainous awful self for poor Vessel = he's strictly villain material, and while seeming like the focus point in my posts, its only because Vessel sees him as a focal point in his -life-. :)
He's strictly regulated to be a difficult obstacle for the other characters, particularly Vessel, with powerful resources at his disposal!

No worries my good man, I know all this. and I swear, once Vorath either releases Vessel or is no longer around to mistreat him, He better get moved to someone else, or freed, because if Matthias has to take another human, he might kill himself. Haha! : )

Vorath will never release Vessel - not willing. There have been other Vessels, after all...

True enough. Too bad he couldn't fall down a flight of stairs into a woodchipper that is on fire.....That also falls down a flight of stairs. Now THAT would be supernatural.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days Ladies and Gents. There has been some flooding in my neck of the woods, and my basement kind of....well, it got wet. It's like instead of the heatwave just stopping for a bit, we get the other side of the spectrum. At least over here. Worst of it is over for now, but who knows. At least we still have the Internet and all that jazz.

Anyway, I shall promptly get to a reply. : )

Awesome- good to hear things are okay, and can't wait to see another post from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.