Star-Crossed; All-OC

• Thread starter Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty
  • Start date

Have you seen Star-Crossed?

• Honestly, it doesn't sound like my thing...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty

Original poster
Once again, I've gotten obsessed with a show and my imagination took flight! I've been watching Star-Crossed on Netflix and I've been thinking about what it would be like to be an Atrian, or even a student at the school of the Atrian 7. So here we are- in the interest check section fishing for some players!

Regardless of whether you've seen this show or not you can be a player. I'll include all the information necessary to play with us and not have seen the show (although it's a pretty good show and you should see it!)

Plot
In the year 2014 the last remaining people of an alien race were flying over our planet in search of a new home as Atria had become uninhabitable. A revolt on the ship caused them to crash into our planet, in the deep south of Louisiana. While the Atrians were in search of a refuge, the humans saw their landing as an invasion and once the first wave of attacks against the Atrians had subsided, the remaining aliens were rounded up by the US government and stored in a large warehouse like building dubbed the Sector. Since then their kind have been reduced to a lesser race. They've been verbally and physically attacked by a group of extremists that call themselves Red Hawks. However, there has been a program organized by the Atrian Affiliates in DC to start a trial run integration program. Seven Atrian teens have been selected to go to a high school near the Sector. Security has been increased- especially around the Atrian 7. The humans seem to think that the aliens who appear human with the exception of the black birth marks that cover portions of their faces and chests are out to hurt the humans despite how it seems the opposite is true.

That's where our story starts, i'm looking for roughly 14 characters (7 Atrians, 7 humans).

Character Sheet

(Picture- NO ANIME)

Name

Sexuality

Species

Personality

Biography​

(Picture- NO ANIME)

Laurel Tophrik

Female

Pansexal

Atrian

Personality

Biography​

Last edited by a moderator:
W.I.P

Name

Male

Uncertain

Human

Personality

Biography

(I would be interested in trying it out)

Last edited:
Interested! Seen the show a little bit, but hadn't in a long while.

Starting to watch the show now and so far I actually like it. Might put in an Atrian because they seem relatively awesome!

EmeryAtrian.jpg

(except she has bright blue eyes)
Name
Caelina Soksumiv
Sexuality
Pansexual
Species
Atrian
Personality
Caelina is the more wary of the group but she does grow to trust only when they show they are worthy of being trusted. When people get to know her she is super care free and loves to make her friends laugh. She has a big sister complex because she lost her little sister on Arrival day she lost her little sister. She does not truly hate the humans she just carries on an air of disdain when all she really wants is peace for once and for all.
Biography
Caelina grew up with only her father due to the fact she lost both her Mother and younger sister on Arrival day. She grew up listening to her father and father ramble on about how evil and disgusting the humans are. He tried to instill a hatred of humans in her when she was younger, but it failed in the end it only with her being wary of them and with a sense of curiosity about how they function or work. She is close with the other Atrians and can typically can be seen mothering them or acting a little to protective.

(still a work in progress and yes I used Emery's picture when she see's the log)

Is this still going ahead? I loved the show.

Just FYI, from a big alien tv show fan, you've gotto check out Roswell, it's also on Netflix and is AMAZING.

Anyway, here is my CS...

tumblr_mhr9w6bQgn1r3ey8to1_250.gif

Name
Elisabeth 'Liz' Parker
Sexuality
Straight
Species
Human
Personality
Liz is a happy girl, she's the girl anyone can go to for help and truly enjoys helping people. She's frequently happy, and more than willing to fake it. She's the straight A student everyone knows is going to Harvard. She'd the girl next door. Liz values honesty and community. She's an only child, but working in a restaurant has taught her to be kind, courteous, and how to share. She has a wanderlust, but has to plan everything out so it will be a while before she goes anywhere.
Biography
Liz grew up in the same home/restaurant in the same town of the same ole southern Louisiana her entire life. She's worked at her parents restaurant, a diner underneath their home, since she was 10 for extra cash. She's always gotten straight A's and, now that she is in High School, writes a lot for her personal blog and the school newspaper (for which she is head editor). Her friends have been her friends since she was a little kid, and her room has been her room since she was born.​

Status
Not open for further replies.