Standing like Broken Statues (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEENIE

Moon Child
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
2014%2B-%2B1

Standing like Broken Statues
fancy_line.png

From the day you met the chemistry was strong, blazing a path of love where ever you went. But what happens when your love is put to the test? Will you be okay leaving each other’s side? Or stand together like broken statues?

A retreat located deep in the woods will now be called home for one month. You and your significant other will vacation there with six of your closest friends, each couple having their own cabin. However, the woods have a way of bringing out the worst in people. Will your relationship survive the lies, cheating, and pain that Camp Amour will reveal?

fancy_line.png

So this will follow eight friends, four couples, on their way to discovering themselves and their partners. Yes, this is a romance and slice of life roleplay, but not contain sexual scenes (those are fade to black or PMs). The four couples will go threw many trials such as cheating scandals, lies being revealed, jealousy, pain, so no there can no be innocent goody-goodies. Sorry not sorry. All couples are between the ages of 20-30, each having a unique story to them that means the world to the couple, but will they forget about it when the bombs begin to fall? Besides the four couples, there will be a brother and sister that run the retreat and they will also help cause some drama!

fancy_line.png
  1. ALL Iwaku rules are applied!
  2. My Co-GM is @Misguided†Ghost . What we say goes. If we tell you to stop something, stop it. If we tell you that something doesn't look right with your character, fix it (normally we won't do this), and if you do something in the IC that is not okay, you will be warned (3 strikes and you're out)
  3. Be kind to one another. Drama is allowed in the IC, but NOT the OOC!
  4. Talk. I encourage this. Discuss characters and scenes.
  5. If you have a idea that could eventually change the course of the plot, pitch it don't just do it. I want to see if it will fit in at that point in the roleplay. If you understand this rule the first password is: the old oak tree.
  6. Please flesh out characters.
  7. Do not sign up to drop later on. This is a small roleplay and it is crucial that you stay, but if you really need to go than I will kill your character and you are free of your chains.
  8. No smut in this. If you want it, take it to a PM.
  9. No God-Modding!
  10. Reservations will only be held for a maximum of a week. That is plenty of time for you to create a character, however, if RL is complicating that inform me or Misguided. You will get another week to create your character, but that is only done once. If you understand this rule the password is: no pain no gain
fancy_line.png

CHARACTER SHEET

{Realistic Picture Here}
GENERAL STATISTICS
Name:
Nickname:
Allergies (if any):

APPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Body build:
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Scars:
Birthmarks:
Health Ailments (besides allergies):

PERSONALITY

HISTORY

PERSONAL AWARENESS
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Hopes/desires:

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Frenemies:
Neutral:
Significant other:
Crush:

FAVORITES
Food:
Candy:
Show:
Hobby:
Song:

OTHER
Password:
Any pet your character has (1 is allowed):

fancy_line.png

CHARACTER LIST
Male - played by Chaos - Face claim: Stephen James
Male - Played by Justin
Male - played by Sasha Bliss
Male - reserved

Female - played by Shayla
Female - played by Pasi
Female - played by Misguided
Female - played by Kuukakulily

Last edited:
I guess I'll take the last male character.

Looks like all the spots are taken. Maybe next time I'll join

I'll think on it.

Okay so a male is open. And I am removing the owners....

FC: Stephen Amell
da40cacb7a514f44e81c05ff9105206b.jpg

so after thinking it over a bit if the spot is still available I'll take the last (at least I think it's the last) male spot.

so after thinking it over a bit if the spot is still available I'll take the last (at least I think it's the last) male spot.
Yes it is, and it's all yours

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy

Who am I
GENERAL STATISTICS
Name: Oliver Joshua Kent
Nickname: Oli
Birth date: 01/14
Allergies (if any): N/A
Gender you identify as: Male
Looks

APPEARANCE
Height: 6'2
Weight: 171 lbs
Body build: Muscular
Piercings: N/A
Tattoos: Japanese Kanji for time and space on forearm
Scars: A few on his back from when he was abused
Birthmarks: N/A
Health Ailments (besides allergies): N/A
Personality

Oliver is much like the big brother you never had, helping you when you need it. If you are in a crisis he'll be the shoulder you can lean on. He is quite intellectual when he speaks to others, but if he needs to dumb it down he will. He is also straightforward, Friendly, and sometimes brash.
History

Born into a poor family with a dad with a drinking problem Oliver was physically abused, cigarettes were put out on his skins, he was whipped with a belt in the same places over and over, leaving scarring. When he turned eight he was forced to watch as his dad raped his 12 year old sister, that next year on her birthday she committed suicide, being unable to deal with the pressure his mother od'd on drugs when, Oliver turned 10. Finally child protective services found out what was going on when his father tied him up outside on a pole, and a neighbor notified the police.

His father was arrested a sentenced for life when they found out what else he had done. Oliver was placed into an orphanage, from that point his life turned around, an incredibly nice family adopted him, and treated him as if they were their own. Taking a drastic turn for the better. He had a new father, mother, two brothers, and a sister. Oliver then went on to graduate high school with mostly honors classes. He later went to college and earned a bachelor's degree in graphic design in college.
Personal Awareness

PERSONAL AWARENESS
Strengths:
Adventurous,
Smart,
Strong Willed,
Compassionate,
Courageous
Weaknesses:
Brash,
Arrogant,
Procrastinates,
Let his feelings get the better of him
Fears:
Death
Hopes/desires:
Finding his true love that will stay by his side no matter what
Relationships

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:
Jayden Matthew Knight
Frenemies: Open
Neutral: Open
Significant other: Open
Crush: open
Favorites

FAVORITES
Food: Pizza, Spaghetti, Tacos, Chicken, Hamburgers, Steak, Omelets, or pretty much anything food.
Candy: Anything sour or sugary
Show: Arrow (lol)
Hobb(y)(ies): Archery, Bowling, Fishing, Running, Video Games, Graphic Design
Song:
Other

OTHER
Password: The Old Oak Tree, No Pain No Gain
Pet: Lucy, Black Lab

Last edited:
Reactions: Pasi
Olivia is ready and raring to go

Everything but History is done with mine. Open for relationships

Oliver is finished, and is also open for relationships.

Danielle is done too. Also open for relationships when that's all ready and stuff. Damn I don't know if that made sense

Status
Not open for further replies.