4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, gothic horror.
Hey.

Let’s run by the seat of our pants and have fun smashing our characters together. Y'know - hugging, kissing, crying, fucking. PM me, post here, poke me. I’ve also got discord or telegram for OOC.

(Writing samples upon request!)

Preferences:
  • Yaoi? Absolutely!
  • Straight? Also yes!
  • Yuri? Sure, why not.
  • Romance, but not without some plot. Very necessary.
  • Fucking! Absolutely fantastic, especially with heaps of sexual tension.
  • Action! Horror! Suspense! Good writing!
  • OOC - talk to me! I like making friends.
Current Cravings/Whatever:
  • Demons/youkai, fae, vampires, lycanthropes, mutants, blah blah blah
  • Modern day slice of life with a twist (including any of the above - humans are cool, too)
  • Not really InuYasha, but that general time period and similar themes (it almost pains me to type that, but you get the idea haha)
  • Castlevania inspired or canon (medieval/rococo gothic delights!)
  • Any of the below involving my old menagerie that could use some use
Pairings:

This list is just off the top of my head. :v
  • Supernatural/Human (e.g. Demons, Fae, etc)
  • Supes/Supes
  • Enemies - like members of opposing families, factions, whatever coming together
  • Prince/Servant
  • Knight/Squire
  • Upperclassman/Lowerclassman
  • Boss/Subordinate
  • Musician/Fan (or something to that effect)
  • Omegaverse...? (I'm open-minded!)
  • Honestly, anything goes! Just send me your ideas~
Current Ass-Pull(tm) Plots:

These revolve around old characters of mine, but I'm fine with gutting the OCs and working off the basic plot ideas. :v

Kasiya, Kasiya, Kasiya. For a fairy-spirit-thing, he's a wide-eyed dumbass with his head in the clouds. Every night he's supposed to reap the souls of those slapped onto his docket. He certainly gets his job done, that's for sure, but it's more of a punchclock kind of gig that he doesn't put much thought into. Reap a soul, move on. Reap a soul, move on.

It's all he's ever known, and the weight of exactly what they do each night is a little beyond him.

That's until one night, when in the first time in his life (if you can call it that), he nearly reaps the soul of the wrong person. Woops. Who would think that there'd be two people with the same name and same apartment layout just a floor apart from one another?!

As punishment, he's forced to have his power stripped and live as a human for 30 days as the powers that be deliberate on what to do with him. Not only that, but he's joined at the hip with the person he nearly killed on accident as his bond to the earth. Who needs a cleaning service when you have a murderous fairy-thing turned awkward human in your apartment?

What will happen after 30 days is a mystery, but it's known that the poor bugger that nearly met their end to a ram-horned prettyboy will have their mind wiped by the end. Or maybe... not?

Lotki: positively sardonic and tired of your shit. He's a bored demon prince seeking something new and different than the usual garbage that's the royal life. His best friend (and basically non-royal brother), Anjei, is the closest he has to experiencing something new and exciting, but even that's grown stale. Both of them could honestly use a change of pace.

Sparing all the ridiculous details that go into his back story and the lore behind his species (and Anjei's, for that matter), an excuse to break out and experience something different than dry politics is what this chiropteran needs. He's certainly old enough to be married, but intends to be a lifelong bachelor if he can make it so. His best friend is an unwilling bachelor and only wishes for the opposite. Cue the awkward feelings of experiencing want and the feeling of being wanted while shirking off responsibility on a long adventurous vacation. Or something.

I'm more than happy to adapt this concept into a modern day setting. Just replace princes and royalty with a bored plutocrat that has too much time on his (bloodied) hands - minus his secret proclivities for "hunting"...

I've got some character sheets I've drawn of both him and Anjei upon request to see what they actually look like!

Ode! Tall, buxom, and with an insanely infectious laugh, she's an eccentric hedonist with an entourage of merry men, women, and anyone else in-between that wants to live the pleasured life. She's known for her lavish parties, luxurious lifestyle, and habit of stringing her favorite partners along like pampered pets before ditching them for the new pretty thing in town. It isn't a surprise that she's one of the most successful hostesses in town.

She's the embodiment of chaotic neutral, not meaning harm nor having ill intent, but...

One has to wonder how she even hosts all these parties night by night, barely taking a day off in weeks. It just isn't natural for someone to have such endless energy! Plus, she's got quite a weird glint in her eye; one has to wonder how sincere her cordial attitude might be.

It doesn't help that while she seems to be ditzy and good-natured, the truth is far more sinister.

This could be adapted for something in the past, but it lends more to a modern day Japanese host(ess) club kind of setting.

Other BS:

I like to draw. I'll draw things and/or buy art if I really like where things are going.

Last edited:
Interested in Yaoi or Straight with you

I've PMed you. Let's see if we have a match :)

Are you still looking?

Humans with neat powers and Yaoi please!

I'd be 10000000% down for Castlevania-inspired or castlevania-universe rp. I loves me some castlevania. (preferred straight mxf :) )

Hey, are you still open for requests? I'd really like to do some gay shit, and I'm down for pretty much anything.

Reactions: leide
Erm....are you still alive?