Stalking In, From the Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoneSilverWolf

Original poster
Hello everyone! Ironically enough, one of your new members is the only reason I've even heard of this place, let alone joined! A Tattooed Girl brought me here, and I've come pretty much just so I can continue to RP with her xD

That said, I'll fully intend to sniff around the community here, get to know everyone, and possibly move here from the site I used to frequent, a place called the RP Guild. This looks like a pretty active place, nice forum...so, we'll see what happens!

My screen name is LoneSilverWolf (Obviously) but feel free to call me whatever you want. I'm often referred to as Silver, Lone, SilverWolf, or simply LSW at the other site, so feel free to take up one of those if you want. Look forward to exploring the forum and possibly moving here full time :)

Helllooo, and welcome to our abode. >:3

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku. Hope you have fun here and if you need some help write me a PM. Have fun roaming around the site, see you in the near future and hope to RP with you. Cheers

P.S. You can tag people like this @LoneSilverWolf just spell out their name correctly and a little box should pop out so you can select the correct user. See you around!

And guess who brought her here ;D

WELCOME SILVERWOLF BUDDY OF MINE

HEY YOU! How did you get here?! lol x)

Haha, just now saw these LOL xD

idk how I got in here, I think I took a wrong turn trying to find the guild O.o xD j/k of course :P

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.