Stalingrad, 1942.

oh, well, thank you, I will not be partaking in the roleplay then, as i have a whole lot to begin with anyways, And i need to thin out my roleplays, as much as i like WW2 and USSR, and most importantly, communism. I must retract my character and take my leave, so so sorry guys for doing thus

Its not your fault bud, Sam kind of abandoned us.

Name: Olesya (ah-LYEH-sya)

images1H4I7NJY.jpg

Appearance: 5'7 slim and fit a large scar on her left thigh given to her by her liquor addicted father. She learned how to speak Russian and now her accents strong but she's able to hide it at times. wears a long dark green trench coat and light brown army pants she barrowed from her father and a a wool brown beanie

History: She's been a citizen of Stalingrad sense she was a little girl, Olesya's Father is a soldier in the war, the town knew war was upon them some were angry with the demands that were being asked of them but still that was there duty to protect where they lived. Olesya's home was small very small, they couldn't afford to leave and her mother feared leaving the house because she's Russian. Olesya's a headstrong, honest, and loving girl. She's studied the medical field and graduated, Her wishes was to become a doctor so that she could help those in need, and when the war began but her mother was to controlling and feared she'd be left all alone. She's not as weak as she may look, food's scarce so she has hunted although she's not the best she brings home food.

Last edited:
Most of the people left, Our GM has vanished. But I mean if we can get some renewed interest I'll take up GMing in Sammy's absence.

Most of the people left, Our GM has vanished. But I mean if we can get some renewed interest I'll take up GMing in Sammy's absence.
Then I shall spread the word! C: