Stalingrad, 1942.

All participants are welcome from what I understand!

Name: Anastasiya Petrovshki
Appearance:
image.jpg
History:
Ana was born and raised into a rich family in Stalingrad. She always had everything she wanted at her fingertips, given to her on a silver platter. However, her family was slaughtered, but somehow she managed to escape. She knows nothing about the outside world, and is pretty defensless when in trouble. She now hides in abandoned buildings and roams the alleyways in a frilly black dress. Not the perfect attire for a war-torn city.

Accepted.

On a side note, I know I was supposed to throw up the RP thread today, but I failed. I could say that something came up, or I was too busy, but that would be a lie. Truth is I was just too lazy. Apologies.
I'll get it up tomorrow afternoon. Promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this. If you're still accepting, I will throw up a CS.

Hello. Two questions:
1. Are you still accepting members?
2. I was wondering if I could play a Russian deserter. One of the few that survived the massacres where Russian infantry would charge at a well fortified German position and when they retreated they were mowed down by their own forces who yelled "no retreat". I know you said no soldiers but he wouldn't have all that much training and I really like the idea. If not I'll play a civilian.

Hello. Two questions:
1. Are you still accepting members?
2. I was wondering if I could play a Russian deserter. One of the few that survived the massacres where Russian infantry would charge at a well fortified German position and when they retreated they were mowed down by their own forces who yelled "no retreat". I know you said no soldiers but he wouldn't have all that much training and I really like the idea. If not I'll play a civilian.

I suppose that sounds alright. Throw up the CS and I'll think about it.

Name: Yuri Pavlov
Appearance:
images-6.jpeg
Obviously in a standard Russian uniform not a suit. He has that dumb half confused look on his face most of the time though. He's about 5'9 with curly blonde hair. Not skinny but no muscles either.

History: Yuri was born on a farm in Kiev. He worked with his father in the fields until the Nazis came and he was forced to flee East towards Moscow. He, his mother, father, and little sister lived as refugees. Food was scarce and money was short, so when the call for able bodied men todefend Stalingrad Yuri signed up, hoping to make his country proud and was packed into a train car on it's way to the already ruined city.

Those of you who havent posted in the IC, I would appreciate if you lot could get to it.

Name: 'Dr.O' (Ontorom Alensky)
Appearance:
8ac2ddc9d8a775af18201d307c332d1b.jpg
A constant look of ambition on this man, with calm, green eyes. He is pretty lanky and skinny, not really the buff and muscular type. He is 5' 4''.
History: born in a rich family Riga in the year 1913, Ontorom was a very bright child, he quickly exceeded his students in the fields of science and math, and graduated early. He then moved on to seek danger, by becoming Dr.O, or Dr.Opportunity, for his services are free and work surprisingly well. Reasons behind his funding, reasoning, and skills are unknown, it is just noted that seeing him while wounded in a battlefield is A GOOD THING.
Name: Yuri Pavlov
Appearance:
Obviously in a standard Russian uniform not a suit. He has that dumb half confused look on his face most of the time though. He's about 5'9 with curly blonde hair. Not skinny but no muscles either.
History: Yuri was born on a farm in Kiev. He worked with his father in the fields until the Nazis came and he was forced to flee East towards Moscow. He, his mother, father, and little sister lived as refugees. Food was scarce and money was short, so when the call for able bodied men todefend Stalingrad Yuri signed up, hoping to make his country proud and was packed into a train car on it's way to the already ruined city.
Both accepted.

Hello there, I am quite interested in this RP and would wish to join in. Are there any open spots for it?

Post up an app and wait till its accepted, then hop in on the action.

Post up an app and wait till its accepted, then hop in on the action.
I don't appreciate that, as a matter of fact I feel like we already have enough people signed up.

Hello there, I am quite interested in this RP and would wish to join in. Are there any open spots for it?
Wait to see if any of the previous people who signed up will post, if not I'll message you to throw up a CS.

I love this setting so I couldn't help making a CS. So just dropping this in. If a space opens up, PM me and I'll post on the IC.

--

Name:
Tatiana Belov

Nicknames:
Tatiasha, Tanechka, Tania.

Appearance:
barbara-palvin-barbara-palvin-model-beautiful-hair-Favim.com-537638.jpg

Height: 5'2
Weight: 109
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Bluish-grey

History:
The Belov's were relatively 'common'. Though they are not in the Communist party, they have a little bit more than others. They have two rooms in the communal apartments instead of one. They had a Dacha in Luga where they spent every summer. Every member of the family had a job. Her father as a pipe engineer at the Leningrad waterworks plant and her mother as a seamstress. She and her brother worked at the Tula Arms Plant. Everything was good. That is, until Comadre Vyacheslav Molotov, Joseph Stalin's Foreign Minister made the announcement that Germany had attacked Shitomir, Kiev, Sevastopol, Kaunas and other cities.

After the radio announcement that the Soviet Union was now at war against Germany, the streets were chaotic. People rushed to banks and markets, the Belovs' included. With all of the families' money, they bought canned goods, wood, matches and winter clothes. They were called crazy for taking such cautions, "the red army will finish the Nazi's by the end of summer at the least!" and "such a waste of money!" were the most common comments for their precautions. In the end, the Belov's were most prepared compared to the ones that didn't follow their actions.

Not much later, Tatiana's brother Vladimir was drafted into the Red Army. He was sent to the front, but he never came back. The family is still mourning. After this, Tatiana's parents obliged her to quit her job at Tula and now she works at one of the city's hospitals. On her spare time, she walks around the city aimlessly, not wanting to go back home to memories and sadness.​

Any open spots for me @Sam? If so please msg me I've got a great character for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to join if possible. I'll post a CA in a day or two.