Staff: Who's on the Menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRUIT IS TOO NICE FOR GRUMPY! Grumpy needs something scary... LIke blair's 16 million reserve sauce. The world hottest extract 8D
Hear that, Grumps? Red thinks you're a spicy man.
I personally vote a whisky sour.

Reactions: Hope
All I can think of is A Thousand Island sauce tbh. Isla means island.

A nice, juicy steak, cooked medium rare and served with mashed potatoes and green beans.

A Filet Miner-van if you will.

Reactions: Pahndemic
Kaga Cookies. :3

greeneggsandham.jpg

>.> Yeah just posted 'cause I could.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
I wanted to be something cooler then cake!

I still vote Douchebear Jorick platter for @Jorick

This was just for staff and interns, lol, and I'm surprised so many people have suggestions for themselves. XD Insanity, I can stick you into basically anything, so no worries I shall make another thing from you yet!

And since no one can agree for grumpy I shall have to make him mystery meat infused with grapefruits, whiskey, and coffee. Man, he's gonna taste awful.

This was just for staff and interns, lol, and I'm surprised so many people have suggestions for themselves. XD Insanity, I can stick you into basically anything, so no worries I shall make another thing from you yet!

And since no one can agree for grumpy I shall have to make him mystery meat infused with grapefruits, whiskey, and coffee. Man, he's gonna taste awful.
Or just make him into a haggis
I think @Grumpy would appreciate that 8D

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
People keep trying to make me soup. So I assume that's what I am.

Turtle Soup.

Reactions: Astoria
just remember to remove all my feathers before cooking me :P

Reactions: firejay1
Also, before I forgot @Minerva ( since they are named after a god) must become ambroisa, the drink of the gods.

I can't really think of any current staff that I find edible. So I'll just toss most of them into a pot and serve it to unsuspecting guests while I eat poptarts.

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.