Stableworth High {POSTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hector started to grin at Lucas' story. Lucas could talk for hours, if you let him. "Yeah, I'm just glad my dad isn't some superstar. Then most girls wouldn't want me for my looks anymore." They started to walk towards the school. Lucas was walking backwards. Hector saw Henrietta coming by them.

Hector was about to tell Lucas to watch out, but it was to late. "Who would of thought Lucas would have girls falling over him." Hector looked at Henrietta, he was about to ask her if she was okay, but he knew that she wouldn't be able to say something back.

Hector put his phone back in his pocket. "I think I know sign language, or some shit like that." Hector tried to say are You okay, with his fingers. It just came out bad, he was just shooting his fingers around. Hector stood there awkwardly, this was weird and Hector didn't do weird.

♥Raphael G. Graziano♥(Junior: Actor)
xy2grKhm.jpg

Raphael looked at Claire weirdly. "Were you listening, Lucas not Hector. Everyone knows, that Kel wants Hector. I just want his best friend." Raphael started to smile, picturing him and Lucas together. He came back to earth, when Claire asked what he did over the summer.

Raphael started to hop around, covering his mouth. "OMG, I forgot all about it. I was in a indie horror movie, it's called The Man Of Many Faces. I played, the lead. I had to run around seeing my "friends" get killed. It was amazing. On my way to stardom." Raphael was so excited, that was just one more step to the Oscars.

♦KelMarie Diamond Beckinson♦(Sophomore: Head Cheerleader)
9P6qsLrm.jpg

KelMarie smiled at Ryan. "Yeah if your a top, then I'm the Pope." KelMarie listened to Ryan and his complaining about everything he had to do. "Oh and as your Captain, I have some new routines, that I know our going to slay everybody. I mean with me all of you are going to look good." KelMarie was walking with Mina, Tracie and now Ryan, when she heard Oli's voice.

He came over and nudge her. KelMarie looked up at her tall Co-Captain. "Hey, tall, hot, and gorgeous." Ryan was KelMarie's gay friend that she could bitch out with, but Oli was her gay friend that gave her positivity. Oli was one of the only people that KelMarie didn't feel like she had to be a bitch to.

KelMarie was mean, not evil...well mostly. "Is that asshole still texting you? Do you want me to handle it." KelMarie was the best at confronting annoying people, she would cuss the guy out. He would get the point. KelMarie had her hand out, waiting to get Oli's phone. "Let me call this jackass out."

Jude Robinson
16 • Sophomore • Rebel • ADHD • Sarah • X
Jude was laughing way too hard as his brother turned and punched him on his arm. A slight shock of pain ran through him as he clutched his sides, trying his hardest to catch his breath. His face was beginning to turn red from his intense laughter and lack of breath. It wasn't that funny, really. If he had scared anyone else like he did CJ, he would have stopped laughing a while ago. But it was his younger brother and that fact made everything he did just a little bit more hilarious. As he came down from his laughing fit, straightening up and wiping at his watery eyes, he could only roll his eyes at his brother's ranting about how he would have shot him. As if, he thought. The brunet's thoughts were interrupted as he felt a sudden weight on his back. If he was anyone else, he would surely fall, but he was Jude and so he didn't. "Half the time we're always wearing the same clothes. It's nothing new, really," he responded to his brother's comment. "I think you steal my style because you're jealous of it," he teased with a devilish smile. "Amy is probably still at her locker. Or with Lark. And I just wanted to bother you. Needed something to keep me busy...," Jude trailed off, remembering how he didn't take his medicine that morning. "Shall we go find her?" He questioned, snapping out of his thoughts.

[ @ForgottenBlood ]

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
M
alaika Kamara + Animal + Sophomore

and

C
ricket June El-Hashem + Cheerleader + Junior

June had arrived late to school, something very unusual for her because she was almost always on time. But today, she'd woken up late because of a party she had attended with one of her...Non-school friends. The girl, Evening Gray was the daughter of one of her mom's old hippie friends who happened to own the farm near them. Normally June would have nothing to do with people from the dreaded 'past' that could possibly ruin her reputation, but she knew that her daddy wanted the Gray farm, but didn't have any ties to the family, so June had made it her mission to forge bonds for him. Even if it meant she had to spend four hours being called 'Cricket' because Evening was an irritating hippie bitch.

Striding into school in her banging outfit June headed to her locker, passing three of her cheerleading 'friends', KelMarie, Oli and Ryan, and gave them each a little wave and a tight smile. Even though they were in the same group, June wasn't particularly close to any of them.

The one person she was actually quite close too wasn't even--"JUNE!! RAAAAA!!!" June let out a shriek of surprise as Malaika jumped out from around the corner, waving her arms and hiccuping viciously. June smacked her with her purse and gave her a glare when the girl failed to look sorry enough for scaring the hell out of her. "Ugh! Malaika, you do that one more time and I swear I will end you!" June barked, but there was really no heat to her words. Malaika was her friend, surprisingly, and June would never hurt her. She was the one person who she tolerated being called Cricket by, not that she let her call her that very much anyway.

Malaika grinned and gave her puppy dog eyes, "But I wuv you." She said in a babyish voice and June rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Come with me to my locker, so we can talk about our summers. I'm sure you did something new, weird and or dangerous that your cousin had to save you from and I need a good laugh."

Oli White
large.gif
Oli sighed and looked down at his phone once more before turning it off and smiling at Kel. She was always so pretty to Oli, and if he wasn't gay he wouldn't think twice about going out with her. When she asked Oli if the guy was still texting, he nodded his head. "Sadly, yes. He seems to not know what "No" is anymore, pretty pathetic if you ask me." he said and laughed a bit when Kel offered to bitch out at the guy. Oli knew she would shut him up, I mean...isn't that what she was good at? Oli turned his phone back on and unlocked it before going to where she could text him at then handed it to her. "Good luck, not like you'll need it though." he said and chuckled a bit. As she had the phone, she wondered what she was going to text to him and how he was going to react to it, the worst the better...he thought as he looked over at his phone and watched her text away. "Wow, harsh...I think you needed to add a little more too." he said with a devilish grin. Oli wasn't usually like this on a daily basis, but when you get on his nerves then yeah, he would be an evil person to you then probably go and say sorry afterwards depending on who the person is, if they deserved it, and if he really wants to. This guy? He was one of those "I don't care if you hang yourself and die" people.

~Clyde is Pending~

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ellesmira Matyr : Junior : Goth

The girl waited patiently until he was done asking his questions before she spoke in turn. "I've read it several times before." She said first, answering the first of his trail of questions as she shifted the book into her had and held it out to him. It was a worn copy, but not enough to have been a used book before it came into her possession.

'Let me tell you something about wolves, child. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.'

The quoted her favourite line in the first book, sadness both in her voice and her words; she sounded as if she could easily have been one of the theater students, though she much more enjoyed simple things like lines and poems to be spoken among friends or those like herself.

"I think it would be better to read one of them, though I don't think everyone would be able to handle such. . . morbid and.. . . realistic themes and content."

@Polystical

Olivia O'Reilly "Livvy, Liv, Livia" :: x
: Freshman Prep - 15 ; May 16 - Club ; French {mon} - Sport ; Dance {all year} - No Crush/Boyfriend :
Strutting down the hallway as usual, Olivia wondered where her minions... er... friends had run off to. Jade and Ruby usually followed her like puppies. The identical bleached blondes had been following her since about fifth grade when they moved to Colorado Springs. Stopping at her locker, Livvy rolled her smokey blue eyes as she opened her own locker, something that she hadn't done in a very long time. Pulling out her slim, pink one-subject notebook that she kept for both English and French, Livia closed her locker, slipped the book into her black fringe pocketbook and leaned against the wall, playing with her IPhone as she waited, bored.
{Tagged ; OPEN}{Location ; Hallway}

Hunter Lucas "Hunter" :: x
: Freshman Jock - 15 ; February 26 - Clubs ; Drill Team {mon/thurs} | G-S Alliance {tues} - Sports ; Basketball {winter} | Baseball {spring} - No Crush/Girlfriend :
"Oh, jeez, I'm sorry. Here... let me help you" Hunter said, offering a hand to the girl whom he had managed to knock down. She was pretty, with her blonde hair and dark brown eyes. "Are you alright?" he asked as he helped Lark up. "I'm Hunter, by the way, Hunter Lucas" he added after a moment, before preceding to realize the girl lost some papers in the fall and helped to collect them. Glancing down at the papers as he picked them up he couldn't help notice her drawings "You seem to have a talent for art" he complemented, offering a friendly smile as he handed them back to her.
{Tagged ; Lark}{Location ; Courtyard}
@Felilla

Avia Love "Avi, Via, Vi, Ava, Av, AK, Love, Lovey" :: x
: Sophomore Thespian - 15 ; November 7 - Clubs ; Play {mon/thurs/fri/weekend} | Show Choir {wed} | A Capella {tues} - Sport ; None - No Crush/Boyfriend :
Humming softly to herself as she often did, Avia walked into the school with that normal pep in her step that seemed impossible to lose. As she collected the books for her first four classes, Avi made a mental note that she couldn't go to club today. She had promised her sister Victoria, a senior at the school, that she would leave on time so they could walk home together and watch all five youngsters: three one year olds, a four year old and a six year old because the sitter had called earlier, saying that he was sick. As she waited around Avia found herself pulling out her very outdated blackberry due to boredom. -Hey, d'you get here yet?- she hit the send button as the message screen confirmed that Ava had indeed just texted her friend Pepper. The girl was a senior, and she had a kid, but her daughter was the same age as Avia's little half-brother and Pepper was just really nice, so why not be friends, right?
{Tagged ; Pepper}{Location ; Hallways}
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Anthony Bledgerwood "Tony" :: x
: Sophomore Loner - 16 ; January 7 - Club ; School Paper {tues/fri/weekend} - Sports ; Soccer {fall} | Swimming {spring} - No Crush/Girlfriend :
WIP
{Tagged ; WIP}{Location ; WIP}

Jamie Weasley "Weasley, Weasel, Weezy" :: x
: Junior Nerd - 16 ; October 21 - Clubs ; Chess {mon/fri} | Debate Team {tues} | Pre-Med Training {wed} - Sport ; None - No Crush/Boyfriend :
WIP

Kyle Knicll "Kyle" :: x
: Junior Jock - 17 ; September 1 - Club ; Drill Team {mon/thurs} - Sports ; Football {fall} | Ice Hockey {winter} | Swimming {spring} - No Crush/Girlfriend :
WIP

Sarah Lynx "Sar, Sari, Lynx, Wildcat, Kitty, Horse-Girl" :: x
: Senior Drifter - 17 ; November 10 - Clubs ; Book {mon} | A Capella Choir {tues} | All Strings Orchestra {wed/fri} - Sport ; Swimming {spring} - No Crush/Boyfriend :
WIP

Tyler Brooke "Ty" :: x
: Senior Skater - 18 ; April 11 - Clubs ; G-S Alliance {tues} | All Brass Band {thurs} - Sport ; Ice Hockey {winter} | Baseball {spring} - No Crush/Girlfriend :
WIP

Allison Toulon ~ 15~ freshman ~ Drifter~ http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=152817802

Mackenzie Toulon~ 16 ~ Sophomore ~ prep ~ http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=152816968#fans

Talon Toulon ~ 17 ~ junior ~ jock~ http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=153494228

Talon pulled up to the school in his Jeep Wrangler, parking in his usual spot. Laughing as his two sister used the mirrors to fix their hair. "Don't worry ladies, it will soon be to cool to keep the top off." He said shooting them a smile.

"And as you know we like it better off. A quick touch up is nothing compared to dealing with your ego." Kenzie shot back as Ali laughed, following her sister out of the car.

"Already turning Al against me, thanks Kenz." Talon laughed as they made their way in the school. The three we close to say the least. And relentless teasing of each other is how they showed it. "Well ladies I big you a farewell. Texts me plans later so I know who I'm taking home and not." He said with a quick wave as Talon headed off down a hall to his locker.

"I don't think he ever listens." Kenzie laughed as she linked arms with her little sister. The two girls had gotten lucky with lockers close together.

"Nope but it's nothing new."Ali laughed as they walked. "I mean he is a boy after all."

Shaking her head a little as she laughed at Ali's comment. "Very true. If you need some one to sit with at lunch, come find me love." She said sweetly as the two split up from each other going to their own lockers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy Park
15|Sophomore|Hipster|N/A|Snoopy;Kit|X
"Well... That's always good." To be honest, Lucy wasn't positive how to respond to that. She knew Rashida had a prosthetic, but it didn't seem like something a person would normally bring up.

{Friends: OPEN} {Crush: OPEN}
{Boyfriend/Girlfriend: OPEN} {Tagged: Rashida}

Henrietta Wallace
16|Junior|Prep|Mute|Marionette;Pinocchio|X
With Henri appreciated their efforts, but Hector was absolutely terrible at sign language. She pressed her hand against her lips, her way of silently laughing. She fished out a piece of paper and scribbled a note on it. I'm fine, thank you. Oh, and I can hear, I just can't speak. She held up the paper for them to see.

{Boyfriend/Girlfriend: OPEN} {Tagged: Hector and Lucas}
Claire Poplar
16|Junior|Royal|N/A|Everest;Arpeggio|X
Claire giggled. "You'll get an Oscar one day, Raphael. And I do think you and Lucas would make an adorable couple." She pulled her books out of her locker, pressing them to her chest. "I have to get to class, but we should continue this conversation at lunch, okay? Just come sit down. We'd love to have you."

Just keep smiling Claire, she told herself, he'll get out of your way soon.

{Boyfriend: OPEN} {Tagged: Raphael}

Piper Mason
17|Senior|Nerd|Clinical Stutter|Juniper;Cleopatra Ptolemy XIII|X
He didn't make fun of her? For a few seconds, Piper was confused before she realized he was talking. "O-oh. N-no. It's f-fine. M-my t-teacher a-asked m-me to d-deliver them p-personally." She sat down in front of him, tapping her fingers against the desk. "I-I'm P-Piper." She held out her hand.

{Boyfriend: OPEN} {Tagged: Alex}

Sebastian James
18|Senior|Royal|N/A|N/A|X
Sebastian shrugged. "Oh, you know, same old, same old. My two week fling from the beginning of summer keeps bugging me to visit her in Denver. It's getting a bit annoying actually." He puffed out his cheeks. "I need someone to get my mind off her." He scanned the crowd of students, but no one really seemed to stand out. Most of the hot ones he had already at least gone out with. It was rare to find new prey for the heartbreaker of Stableworth High.

{Friends: Westly; OPEN} {Crush: OPEN}
{Girlfriend: OPEN} {Tagged: Westly}

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.