St. Taiyō's Academy for Girls.

"HEY GUYS! Look, I found my room! And I get to share it with Aria! It's too bad there's only two beds per room, but at least our rooms are across from each other!"

Esme was jumping in the hall excitedly as Aria walked up swiftly with Dora behind her. Aria walked in and immediately picked her bed, dumped her stuff on the floor, and fell on the bed.

"I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when it's time for dinner. Lunch? Eh, whichever."

Aria fell asleep and Esme walked in with her stuff, putting it on the other bed. She investigated the room and all of its amenities. Dora walked up to their room and was nervous. It would be the first time she wouldn't be with her sisters. Apparently she was roomed with a girl named Victoria Lindholm. The two names were on plaques outside near the doors of each room.

"Eep....."

Dora walked in quietly, hoping her roommate wasn't there yet. She wasn't and Dora had first pick of bed. She picked the one in the corner against the wall, in the view of the balcony. She placed her bags at the front of her bed and walked to the balcony. She opened the door and walked out. It was a cloudy day, and she felt the urge to sing. She began thinking about what to sing, when a certain song came across her mind. Of course, it was from My Little Pony. It was fanbased though. Dora sighed and relaxed her muscles.

"Now the hour has come at last
The soft and fading light
Has crossed the west horizon
And has bidden us goodnight
And what a lovely night it is
To walk a moonlit field
To see the softer shades
That are by starlight now revealed.
So why is it that now,

When all is quiet and at rest
When candles glow and all the world
Is at its very best