St. Lillian's Girls Academy (Closed. Nevermind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyan

Original poster
((I don't normally do this kind of thing, but my plans for some features would have pushed the envelope, so I thought it'd be better off as liberteen.))​

St. Lillian's Academy for Girls is known as a prestigious all-girls boarding school, with many buildings, clubs, scholarships, classes, and extracurricular activities. It is the size of a small town, although the main buildings, where classes are held, are mid-sized, as much of the space is taken by the four dorm buildings, the dining hall, and the sports field. There are scholarships for nearly everything, from intelligence, to arts, to sports, and many more. Clubs and activities are also in a plentiful amount, along with electives, often connected to the scholarships. Originally a small school, St. Lillian's has grown tremendously, thanks to the help of students and benefactors.

It features a large indoor public bath (which is, assuredly, only there for the girls to relax and bond in friendship) and private rooms for the richer students (complete with connected bathrooms).

Uniforms are required while classes are in session.

Dorms
Year 1/Grade 9: Daisy House – Colors: White and Yellow – Ages: 14-15
Year 2/Grade 10: Carnation House – Colors: Pink and White – Ages: 15-16
Year 3/Grade 11: Rose House – Colors: Red and Black – Ages: 16-17
Year 4/Grade 12: Lily House – Colors: White and Black – Ages: 17-18

Example Uniform (For reference) (the skirt/tie colors depend on the house [these were originally Rose House's colors])
exampleuniform.png

Rules
• No outright rape (dubcon and unwanted skinship are fine, though)
• Standard Iwaku guidelines.
• No hardcore kink
• Have as many characters as you can keep up with
• Please only join if you're going to post

Skeleton

Name:

Year:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

{Dominant/Submissive/Varies} (Delete the rest)

(The following are optional)

Fetishes:

History:

Club:

My Character

Name: Chie Paget

Year: 1

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: A rather quiet girl, although by no means shy. She tends to be lazy, and is fond of anime, games, and girls.

{Varies}

Fetishes: Exhibitionism, Cosplay

Club: Anime Club

c56f585778fa8b30d8bc211b662c9cb3.png

Hay I'm cheeses friend (really his only friend that's actually a girl)
I was wondering if I need to make a new picture or if I can use an old o e

Name: Christina Amagi

Year:2nd

Sexuality:Lesbian

Appearance:

Personality: Shy, Friendly, Likes more dominant girls, has a suppressed perv side

{Submissive}

Fetishes: Cosplay, Roleplay, More public locations, Light BDSM

History: Has had an alright life. pretty normal however her parents are big on "normalcy" in regards to sex. so part of her suppressed and just waiting for sweet release.

Club:Gymnast and Drama

Name: Naomi Jared

Year: 1st

Sexuality: Bicurious

Appearance: (the one with curly hair)
image.jpg

Personality:on the outside a bit of a bookworm but bubbly and silly once you get to know her.

{Submissive}

Fetishes: Cosplay, light BSDM, medical

History:

Status
Not open for further replies.