St. Josephs Mental Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have a nurse would be cool, char is finally coming up tonight lol.

I agree about the nurse but the main reason I'm writing is this is because I REALLY WANT TO START OKAY SO ALL YOU LAZY AND/OR BUSY BUTTS BETTER HAVE YOUR CHARACTERS UP THIS WEEKEND OR YOU'RE GOING TO GET ANGRY VIRTUAL EMOJIS FROM ME OKAY.

Ahem. I'm okay, I am.

I will have my guy up tomorrow...sorry work and life and uhhh xD *Dies*, I will have him up tomrrow really.

Reactions: nikki.13
The amount of busy in my life right now is ridiculous.
I caught sight of myself in a mirror a few moments ago, and was horrified by how terrible I looked.
I mean, I got it all. From the unwashed hair, to the dark circles under the eyes. I look like I've been sick for weeks.
That being said, though my weekend is still superrrrrrrr busy, it's kind of a different less pressing sort of busy, I guess...?
So, I should hopefully be able to finish things up. So long as I can convince myself to get out of my nice warm bed tomorrow.
I'd prefer to sleep for an entire week, rather than just one night.

The amount of busy in my life right now is ridiculous.
I caught sight of myself in a mirror a few moments ago, and was horrified by how terrible I looked.
I mean, I got it all. From the unwashed hair, to the dark circles under the eyes. I look like I've been sick for weeks.
That being said, though my weekend is still superrrrrrrr busy, it's kind of a different less pressing sort of busy, I guess...?
So, I should hopefully be able to finish things up. So long as I can convince myself to get out of my nice warm bed tomorrow.
I'd prefer to sleep for an entire week, rather than just one night.
Bro, always remember your mental health is more important than this Roleplay! I'm here for you when/if needed c:

I hope to see your character done soon!

I FORGOT THIS EXISTED I AM SO SORRY
@King WHERE ARE YOU
HELLO U LIL BITCH IM HERE XD

I agree about the nurse
Ok cool! Anybody like to roleplay a nurse or maybe I can?

W.I.P.

[fieldbox=", red, solid"]

Capgras Syndrome

Jane-By-Design-Official-Cast-Photos-11.jpg

XNameX
Trevor Scott Adams

XAgeX​
21​
XSexuality[BCOLOR=#000000]X[/BCOLOR]​
Bisexual
4b55ee84538b41d7729c44679634dfb6.jpg
XOccupationX​
Musician​

XDiagnosisX​
Anger Issues & Capgras Syndrome​
Trevor has a difficult time with realizing that the people around him are actually the people he knows. Capgras Syndrome, is when a person holds a delusion that a friend, or a close family member, or even a close family pet has been replaced by an indentical looking impostor or traitor. The syndrome is a delusional misidentification syndrome, that makes the person suffering from the syndrome to believe that the impostor is out to get him or her...making them paranoid and hostile, which doesn't go well with Trevor's anger problems. The meds used on him to control is anger issues actually make his Capgras worst...so now he's off the meds and is being experimented on regulary...like a damn puppet.
XHospital ExperienceX​
The doctors cared about curing Trevor of his syndrome and helping with his anger issues. At first, before the researchers took over, he was seeming to make some progress...remembering that the people around him were really themselves. When the researchers took over, they injected him with different "medicines", trying to trigger his syndrome and see how he reacts to twins...and triplets, and other things like that. It caused him paranoia and violent outbreaks.
nick_roux_a_p.jpg
XPersonalityX​
Reckless-Creative-Wild-Paranoid-Aggressive-Hostile-Smart-Brave-Sad-Lonely
There was never a time that Trevor didn't suffer from something, he has had anger issues since he was five...always getting into fights with kids over nothing, even once bashing a kid's leg with a wooden block, just because he called him a bad word. Then at twelve, Trevor started to suffer from Capgras...no one knows how or why it started to happen, but it did...maybe his anger issues were just the start or something. Now, Trevor is a paranoid guy, who doesn't trust anyone. he can get and does get hostile, when he thinks someone is a liar or not who they say they are. Trevor loves to draw...that's the only way he can realize that someone is who they say they are...if his drawings match the person exactly, then he will believe them. Trevor is a good guy, he just has problems...like everyone does, maybe one day he will be able to be that soft hearted and fun guy he wants to be deep down inside.

XBrief BioX
XOtherX
TbNqB-0d.png
[/fieldbox]​

Will finish Trevor later tonight.

W.I.P.

Capgras Syndrome

Jane-By-Design-Official-Cast-Photos-11.jpg

XNameX
Trevor Scott Adams

XAgeX[/fieldbox]​

21​

XSexuality[BCOLOR=#000000]X[/BCOLOR]​

Bisexual
4b55ee84538b41d7729c44679634dfb6.jpg

XOccupationX​

Musician​

XDiagnosisX​

Anger Issues & Capgras Syndrome​

Trevor has a difficult time with realizing that the people around him are actually the people he knows. Capgras Syndrome, is when a person holds a delusion that a friend, or a close family member, or even a close family pet has been replaced by an indentical looking impostor or traitor. The syndrome is a delusional misidentification syndrome, that makes the person suffering from the syndrome to believe that the impostor is out to get him or her...making them paranoid and hostile, which doesn't go well with Trevor's anger problems. The meds used on him to control is anger issues actually make his Capgras worst...so now he's off the meds and is being experimented on regulary...like a damn puppet.

XHospital ExperienceX​

The doctors cared about curing Trevor of his syndrome and helping with his anger issues. At first, before the researchers took over, he was seeming to make some progress...remembering that the people around him were really themselves. When the researchers took over, they injected him with different "medicines", trying to trigger his syndrome and see how he reacts to twins...and triplets, and other things like that. It caused him paranoia and violent outbreaks.
nick_roux_a_p.jpg

XPersonalityX​

Reckless-Creative-Wild-Paranoid-Aggressive-Hostile-Smart-Brave-Sad-Lonely
There was never a time that Trevor didn't suffer from something, he has had anger issues since he was five...always getting into fights with kids over nothing, even once bashing a kid's leg with a wooden block, just because he called him a bad word. Then at twelve, Trevor started to suffer from Capgras...no one knows how or why it started to happen, but it did...maybe his anger issues were just the start or something. Now, Trevor is a paranoid guy, who doesn't trust anyone. he can get and does get hostile, when he thinks someone is a liar or not who they say they are. Trevor loves to draw...that's the only way he can realize that someone is who they say they are...if his drawings match the person exactly, then he will believe them. Trevor is a good guy, he just has problems...like everyone does, maybe one day he will be able to be that soft hearted and fun guy he wants to be deep down inside.

XBrief BioX
XOtherX
TbNqB-0d.png

[/fieldbox]
Accepted! He's awesome! 8D

Okay guys give me a poke when you're done with your characters, I'm writing up my IC now!!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Accepted! He's awesome! 8D

Okay guys give me a poke when you're done with your characters, I'm writing up my IC now!!
Thanks, going to be fun to play with him. I will add in history here and there... since I'm bad with that xD.. but can't wait to start^^

Forced myself through all writer's block and conflicting ideas, and finished up Phoebe's bio.

St. Joseph's Mental Hospital | IwakuRoleplay.com

Its up!!

My apologies for my absence, family life got outta control, but Im back kinda!!

Rules:

Post at least one paragraph!
Post at least once every few days
Take the plot where you think it can go, but any serious plot twists need to be discussed on here! 8D

Go ahead and begin posting when your character is finished!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ooh ooh is it still open I wanna join I wanna join! *waves arms frantically in the air*

Ooh ooh is it still open I wanna join I wanna join! *waves arms frantically in the air*

Hey man, I'm really sorry but because it says this RP is closed, I can't accept any more people's! I'm sorry again man <3

I will be posting tonight.

• Love
Reactions: King
I AM NOT DEAD. My family and school life also got wayyyyy out of control. Apologies to you, @King because I know I'm in a fair share of all your RPs. I'm still very much into this one and will have a post up by this weekend! Again, sorry for the delay.

• Love
Reactions: King
Status
Not open for further replies.