Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

971cd36862ad89acf5b1796e7faca492.png

[read rules first]

[bg=#000000]
[dash=white]

• In 1632, Cordelia Penhallow, a young Spellcaster, traveled to the isolated forests of Norway to escape the witchhunts that were purging supernatural creatures from the place of planet earth. There, she met a group of other exiled beings, barred from society just like she had been. With the help of these allies, Cordelia founded a safe haven in which any endangered supernatural creature would be welcomed with open arms.

Three hundred and eighty five years later, St Cordelia's Academy is now a school, in which supernatural creatures who have been distanced from modern society can learn about the human world in order to blend in and lead a normal life. Of course, any and all supernatural creature is still welcomed to the Academy with open arms, and thus far, the Academy has maintained the harmony and serenity it was built upon.

However, recent events have threatened to change this.

A young werewolf student named Michael Cartherson was found dead in the dungeons and there were no traces of the killer. The teachers are flabbergasted as to how something like this could have happened in their school. And the entire student body is on edge.

Could this be the beginning of the end of St. Cordelia's?

• These are the types of supernatural creatures that will be allowed in this roleplay, and a brief description of each. If you have a creature you'd really like to use, you may discuss it with me. Also, talk to me if you have any questions about the creatures.

VAMPIRE
    ((taken by @mango))
    Appearing human, vampires have fangs that only come out when the vampire is very hungry or feeding. Their eyes turn red when they are hungry. They have super speed, super strength and enhanced senses. They can go out in the sunlight, provided they have fed within the last two weeks.

WEREWOLF
    ((taken by @IceQueen))
    Werewolves have enhanced speed and strength, but nothing like vampires, in their human form. They can change into a wolf at will, but during the full moon, they have no choice about the matter. They keep their human consciousness when wolves, and their wolf form just resembles an oversized wolf.

FAERIE
    ((taken by @lxngdon))
    Mostly human-looking but with one distinguishing feature, like oddly coloured hair or eyes. Faeries cannot lie, but are naturally mischievous and are known for their ways of keeping the truth without lying. They can be quite cunning and sneaky. They also have minor powers depending on what type of faerie they are.

SPELLCASTER
    ((taken by @MaryGold))
    Spellcasters look completely human, but they are capable of performing spells and curses and are able to brew potions. They get a gold glint to their eyes when they use their powers. Spellcasters become immortal when they reach the age of twenty-five.

SHAPESHIFTERS
    ((taken by @HEX))
    Shapeshifters are able to take the form of an animal. Most shifters can only take the form of one animal but more powerful shifters have been known to be capable of taking the form of five or six. Shifters are very rare and very hard to come across.

MERPEOPLE
    ((taken by @CrystalTears))
    Mermaids and mermen. They have human forms, which look exactly like normal humans, but if they ever touch water, they will grow a tail until they dry off completely. Some merpeople have control over water, but this is very rare.

DEMON
    ((taken by Misguided))
    Usually categorised into incubi or succubi, demons are very similar to faeries, though their intentions are much more malevolent. They are often very dangerous and very volatile and should never be underestimated. They are identified by their pale skin and black-ringed irises.

ELEMENTAL
    ((taken by @Marianne))
    Elementals are humans who have the ability to control one of the four elements -- air, water, earth or fire. Air is the most common of the four elements, followed by water, then earth, then fire. Elementals are entirely human, except for their powers.

BANSHEE
    ((taken by Justin!!!))
    Humans who have the ability to speak to non-corporeal ghosts and can pick up vibes from rooms and objects. They can hear the whispers hidden in the air. Their signature scream is a means to an end, as by drowning out the sounds around them, they can hear what they are looking for.

GHOST
    ((taken by @lxngdon))
    Dead spirits who can take corporeal forms. They are able to make themselves fully physical, though this takes a tremendous amount of effort and is not achievable by young spirits. When not physical, they appear as transparent versions of themselves.

• THE CASTLE
    tumblr_non8l4bGDp1t9762so1_500.jpg

St. Cordelia's is a beautiful castle in Norway, crafted by the founder herself.

THE HALLS
    f041e6d78b42c07add05598fa405a692.jpg

Curfew is at ten in the evening, and any student found wandering the halls after that hour will be punished.

THE DINING HALL
    tumblr_mkqo9zqQMM1s35kuqo1_500.jpg

Breakfast is served at seven a.m., lunch at twelve p.m. and dinner at six p.m. At meals, you sit with your year (freshmen, sophomore, junior or senior). No one really pays attention to that rule.

BEDROOMS
    453241e1d38ffdfcbcb439946775a40e.jpg

No one shares a bedroom, but their bedroom is joined with another via a bathroom. The east wing consists of male dorms, and the west wing consists of female dorms.

THE BATHROOMS
    c576c7434362f05226137da5432864d8.jpg

One bathroom is shared by two students. If bathrooms are not kept tidy, those who share it will be punished.

CLASSROOMS
    bc08c7714ccaaeebfc678b8ae9411f6f.png

See the 'Schedule' tab to find your class schedule.

LIBRARY
    f9134cca8eabf1a5a86da29e0017ce23.jpg

The library is open to all students, before curfew.

• 1. You may only have one character.
    2. Only one character per species.
    3. Please respect one another OOC.
    4. If you do not post for a week without a valid reason, you may be kicked from the RP.
    5. Please post two paragraphs per character for each post. No one-liners.
    6. Include your favourite song when requesting to let me know you've read the rules.
    7. No god-modding.
    8. Please use the CS I have provided.
    9. Have fun!

• Please request using this format: Species | Gender | Year | Face claim

MALE
    1. Callum Vanderhall | Spellcaster | Senior | @MaryGold | fc; Jamie Campbell
    2. ___ | Banshee | Senior |Justin!!! | fc; Conrad Bromfield
    3. ___ | Shapeshifter | Junior | @HEX | Miles Macmillan
    4. Lucian James Alistair | Demon | Senior | @MisguidedGhost | Alexander Gouon
    5. Emil Lindstad | Merman | Freshman | @CrystalTears | fc;

FEMALE
    1. Phoenix Goldsea | Faerie | Junior | @lxngdon | fc; Perrie Edwards
    2. Fransesca Rossilini | Elemental | Sophomore | @Marianne | fc; Elizabeth Olsen
    3. ___ | Werewolf | Junior | @IceQueen | fc; Brianna Hildebrand
    4. Babette Aurel | Vampire | Senior | @mango { fc; Candice Swanepoel
    5. Sophia Vincenzo | Sophomore | Ghost | @lxngdon | Marzia Bisognin

• NAME
    PRONUNCIATION
    NICKNAME/S
    BIRTHPLACE
    ETHNICITY
    ACCENT
    SEXUALITY

HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    BODY TYPE
    DRESS
    PIERCINGS
    TATTOOS
    SCARS
    HEALTH AILMENTS

PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    FEARS
    MENTAL AILMENTS

SPECIES
    POWER
    DORM (will be assigned later)
    STRENGTHS
    WEAKNESSES
    PERSONAL HISTORY (optional)

FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    EXES
    ENEMIES
    NEUTRAL

• SCHEDULE

1. Power Management.
    2. English.
    3. History.
    4. LUNCH
    5. Mathematics.
    6. Science.
    7. Modern Technology.
    8. Modern Politics

DORMS
    FEMALE

MALE
    ((dorm 5 will have shared the bathroom with the deceased student))

• Character Index

[/dash]
GMs; @lxngdon and @MaryGold
[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mango and MaryGold
WEREWOLF ME WANT

OR MAYBE A MERMAN>

FUCK IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE JOINING MORE ROLEPLAYS

You already have me hooked

and my fave song is really hard to decide. If we going American believer by imagine dragons or colors by halsey

Oooooh i'm so in. Favourite song at the moment is waves by dean lewis btw.

May I reserve:

Spellcaster | Female | 10 [sophomore] | Chiara Ferragni

SHIT sorry yeah nevermind you may have a spellcaster (ugh i'm dumb)
Haha okay but you should make sure that's not what she wants cause in lore shapeshifter is cancelled but in characters you've written spellcaster so I'm not sure which one she wants

Haha okay but you should make sure that's not what she wants cause in lore shapeshifter is cancelled but in characters you've written spellcaster so I'm not sure which one she wants
FAK I just checked the PMs and it is Spellcaster.

I'm extra stupid.

I'm extra stupid.
Haha it's okay, then can I take elemental? I had a question though, do i choose what element they control since it's only one?

I'm extra stupid.
Ima take werewolf-female-face claim Brianna hildebrand

Reminder, please post CSs in the Character Index linked in the last tab.

Reactions: Marianne
F
yeah you choose

KK. please use the format
Ok

Werewolf|Female|Junior|Fc Brianna Hildebrand

Fave song is Believer by Imagine Dragons Or Nonsense by some guy who makes dubstep who I'm forgetting

Reactions: lxngdon
Ooooh hoo. . .

I think I'll take the merman. . . Yes I'll go ahead and take a merman ^^

(No clue what my favorite so good is... I can't decide T^T)

Face claim and such will probably come later xD on cellphone in the bathtub at the moment :P

Reactions: MaryGold
Status
Not open for further replies.