St. Annes Rehabilitation Centre [Signups/OOC] [ON LOCKDOWN] [SIGNUPS CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine. Still trying to think of a good third power that ties in with the ones I have, but for now this is good.​

Name:
Nora Williams

Abilities:
• Pick up radio waves
• Replicate and recall any sound she has heard (even inanimate object/nonhuman sounds, like Michael Winslow but better)

**if something she hears/replicates is in a different language, she won't know what it means, but she'll still be able to repeat it flawlessly as she heard it

Number:
G-9251

(image credit: Blackout Day September by GDBee.deviantart)​

Wait there are no insects whatsoever? Why the hell don't they have any insects? Afraid they might be spies? That Mr Bee is going to report back to the Evil Bee Overlord and mount a Bee-Invasion?

@Indabayou Nora's ability to hear radio waves will be fun combined with Sera's ability to manipulate them...

Wait there are no insects whatsoever? Why the hell don't they have any insects? Afraid they might be spies? That Mr Bee is going to report back to the Evil Bee Overlord and mount a Bee-Invasion?

@Indabayou Nora's ability to hear radio waves will be fun combined with Sera's ability to manipulate them...
They don't have insects because they don't want anyone being bitten and want it to be a "sterile", "Fun" environment. XD

anime_girl_render_12_by_bellathedoll-d7d0lgw.png

Name: Cheiko
Abilities: Endurance- She is able to withstand great amounts of physical harm.
Strength- Super strength.... Obviously
Speed- Super speed... again.... obviously...
Number:G-6250
Other: Sakura is a surrogate and Cheiko is an undiscovered Surrogate. She will show signs of powers later on in the rp if that's ok.
Never got a reply about my second character.

Yeah! When I saw her info I thought it would be a cool interaction to work with :D

An environment without insects is no fun at all. Even if you replace them with machines, insects are awesome. Plus, they're pretty much necessary for all life. Without insects, your environment's only life is a few plants.

Karakui is fighting for me and my ants ;-; *tear drops from left eye, and I stand up and clap*

Well it's future tech and they don't want any gross dead bugs lying around or getting in people's food ;D;

I think I'd be more creeped out if I was in a world without insects than if an insect fell into my food.

Well they wouldn't know what an insect was so they wouldn't care.

The insect argument is still going on?

It's very important. I think it's racist to not allow insects into this establishment. It's workplace discrimination. Damn misogynistic bigot.

It's very important. I think it's racist to not allow insects into this establishment. It's workplace discrimination. Damn misogynistic bigot.
ohmygod LOL
YES THEY'RE RACIST BIGOTS
HATE THE BUGS
HATE THE BUGS
DOWN WITH NATURE

My characters are not motivated to escape the facility or anything, but rather murder the one responsible for this terrible act of injustice!

My characters are not motivated to escape the facility or anything, but rather murder the one responsible for this terrible act of injustice!
Plot twist: Your characters ARE the ones who had done the injustice

Holy fuck, my characters are actually researchers? That's so cool!

Extra plot twist: there's some random kid with bug-repellent powers perpetuating the inustice even after the researchers are done away with. The researchers were actually the good guys, trying to save the world from the devastation that kid would unleash on all the poor bees and spiders.

Reactions: Karakui
Status
Not open for further replies.