St. Annes Rehabilitation Centre [Signups/OOC] [ON LOCKDOWN] [SIGNUPS CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_namsxrR6K01sj4h0t.gif

||Name||
Jay (Doesn't Remember Family Name.)

||Age||

||Gender||
Male

||Abilities||
Pyromancy
Pyromancy is the art of controlling and manipulating fire. It's a bit hard for Jay to control his fire, and when he isn't focusing on keeping calm, he'll likely burst into flames. Jay can convert energy into fire, and can convert it back into energy just as easily.

Heat Resistance
Jay's not quite sure how this works, but he's never been burned by fire. He's immune to heat, making it easy for him to fool around with his fire without constantly being in fear of burning to a crisp.

||Number||
G-1372

I've edited my character. Please look at her again to see if her powers are ok. :)

Me too, threw in a bit more detail.

img-thing

. Name .
Grace
. Age .
. Gender .
Female
. Abilities .
~Darkness Manipulation~
She can manipulate shadows, often creating an absence of light as a side effect. Using shadows, she can create inanimate and animate objects, bring the metaphysical to the physical. In short, shadows can now be touched if they're controlled by her. With this ability, she can create barriers, armor, weapons, etc. Her power is weaker in bright light.
~Shadow Dimension~
In a separate dimension of sorts, Grace can store a variety of objects and also call upon creatures of shadow (though she hasn't learned how to do this yet). This dimension does not serve as teleportation. She exits the dimension in the same place she entered.

. Number .
G-2841

Last edited:
.. Jerry is a nice name, I like that name.. It makes me think of a mouse, not sure why.

| Appearance |

Unremarkable, dirty blond hair, almost growing to his chin on the sides and the back of the neck. Occasionally, and unintentionally, the hair spikes up and away from his head in certain areas. Jerry's face is a little round, with unremarkable almost feminine features.

| Age |

Fifteen

| Gender |

Jerry has been told by most that he is male, so his identity has morphed quickly into that, what he may have thought before.. doesn't matter.

| Abilities |

The Puppeteer

Jerry has the ability to bring inanimate objects to "life", this ability stretches itself from simply making an object move, holding an object in the air like telekinesis or, sometimes, changing the shape of the object, like bending, or creating a hole in it. This only works with objects that are "Free" and are not connected completely to another object that is unmovable. Like say, a wall. Because of this escape is not made all that more easy for him then say, someone with any other ability. Not to mention the collar, which is also unable to be manipulated by Jerry.

| Number |

G-3849

Pretty much everyone up to this point (Unless ive said otherwise) is accepted.​

Anime-Boy-With-Black-Hair-And-Red-Eyes.jpg

Name: Max King
Abilities: Electrical Exoskeleton- The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from electricity for protection and physical boost, most commonly including raising their speed to inhuman levels. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
Number: E-115​

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't we already have an illusionist? Also, Psychosomatic illusion seems a bit OP af. Most illusions don't do physical damage because by nature that is no longer an illusion. An illusion is something that's completely unreal. No matter how realistic it is, the best it can do is create the illusion of having a limb ripped off or getting a paper cut. Once the illusion fades, no damage will actually be done.

I changed it XD I just realized that there was already illusionist.

Don't we already have an illusionist? Also, Psychosomatic illusion seems a bit OP af. Most illusions don't do physical damage because by nature that is no longer an illusion. An illusion is something that's completely unreal. No matter how realistic it is, the best it can do is create the illusion of having a limb ripped off or getting a paper cut. Once the illusion fades, no damage will actually be done.
Beat me to it.
Basically that's why it doesnt work XD

Oh god.

Why ants? Anything but Ants.

Bees would be better then Ants Ants?! Ants..

Fockin' Ants, man ;-;

"mimic" an ant? So basically, he has incredible toughness and strength but lacks reproductive organs, has a shell encompassing his entire body made out of a nail-like material and exists solely to feed the offspring of his mother?

Uhm, maybe it might be best to provide more context towards his power? Like, does he turn into an unremarkable ant? Where all that would be needed to kill him was to step on him or get bug spray? Or is this going to be some giant bipedal ant that is going to plague my dreams for the rest of forever?

And to make my life hell!

Fockin' ants.
Oi, wot you got against ants? Ants are cool af. There are ants in some backwards country that cultivate and farm fungus inside their houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.