St. Annes Rehabilitation Centre [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max chuckled at the boy trying to pronounce his name. "Okay, my bad O-Li-Vurrr." The boy then clapped his hand's with Max's. But he seemed to be digging his finger nails into Max's skin. Max didn't really mind the pain. It was almost like he was used to it. Once Max saw that blood was coming from his hand. Max then calmly removed Oliver's hand from his own. "Well I guess you can say we're some what blood brother's now." Max said as he wiped the blood on his clothes.

Max was then startled by the sound of the man. He looked at the man, and payed close attention to what he had to say. After the man was done talking, Max looked back at Oliver. "Let's eat together Oliver. After all, we are some what blood brothers" Max said as he showed him the damage he caused to Max's arm.

@Komasan

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver stared up towards the older boy with his dull yellow eye, his hand holding the bandaged one. He gently nodded, though posed no smile. He wasn't interested in making friends. He just wanted a shield for any possible bad things to happen.
Although the place was posed as a literal dreamland, any dreamland would have a nightmare hidden within...

The elevator soon stopped at ground level, the glass wall slowly lifting to provide a way out. Oliver was puzzled as he peered out; plants and a cobblestone path were shown, but who was going to-

"Hey hey hey there kids!"
He swore that stupidly goofy voice would have forced him to speak; some weird, goofy penguin thing slid out from a corner. Considering he didn't even know what a 'penguin' was, that made it seem all the more terrifying.
"I'm Gulfy the Penguin! Juuuust follow mee!"
The strange penguin man held up two big pointing white hands, and began to march in the direction.
Oliver was compelled to just stay in the elevator, but the men pushed out anyone who was lingering. He frowned, deciding to follow the mob of children behind the giant bird.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
G-2242 - Sakura followed the crowd out of the elevator. She found herself next to another person. "Hello," She said. She checked the girl's collar. "G-2357"

@Cresion Breezes

Max smiled at his new friend, but he noticed that he didn't get a smile back. All he got was just a nod. "Not the smiling type eh?" All of a sudden the glass wall started to lift. "What the?" Max said to himself. Then a penguin slid out of the corner. "This place keeps getting weirder by the the second." When the penguin started to talk ,Max wanted to punch him straight in his throat. His voice was so annoying. the penguin started to tell people to follow him, and mostly everybody did. Max turned to Oliver and spoke up. "Is it just me, or is this the dumbest thing you've ever seen?"

Vionn went with the rest of the children after an odd man led them out. The view hurt her eyes, it was too bright to look at. She didn't know why the man brought them there, he was odd, he was just...like that. He told the children that they were going to breakfast, which didn't even come across Vionn's mind. Despite being covered in dings and dents she didn't feel hungry, maybe it's been so long since she last ate she can't even feel it anymore. Her eyes reflected the light that came though the glass, making them look more like the color of the sky rather than the color of a polluted city.

The elevator stopped, and the glass lifted. The crowd moved once more. A voice caught Vionn's attention.
"Hello,"
"G-2357"

The voice came from a little girl, well, Vionn didn't really have the right to call her a little girl, since she was one also. But that's what the owner of the voice made her feel like, a little girl, the type straight out of a storybook.
What did she call me? It took Vionn a second to realize the piece of metal on her neck, she tapped it a bit and tugged also. It didn't budge, as if it was apart of her body. The numbers were on the piece of metal. For some reason, being addressed by some numbers on a piece of metal irritated her.

"Don't call me that...Please."

Then, a large goofy looking penguin came out, talking in a loud, silly voice.

"This place...it's already weird enough."

@FallenStar

Status
Not open for further replies.