3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
Alright!

I'm fancying a neat space adventure! With future-like tech, robots, pirates, other races and space! Very much space indeed!

Now, to get you a brief explanation of what is this whole space-adventure-thing nonsense is about, I would like to introduce to you this fancy fun robot who, by mistake, got disconnected from the central mainframe and achieved fully self-awareness and conscience of itself. Who would have guessed that instead of pondering existence, the meaning of life and all that foolish business, he decided to go on an adventure! With action, guns, and, who knows, maybe even some space too!!!

Okay, okay, enough with the fun part. What I'm looking for is a partner who enjoys sci-fi as much as mild comedy, action, and of course, adventure. Someone who enjoys being detailed in their writing would be neat too. I don't like being too picky when asking for partners, but I would like dearly to find someone who really enjoys letting their imagination fly free when their fingertips tap the keyboard. Someone who can depict colorful (or grim) landscapes and scenes. Someone who actually plays the RP and do not becomes a simple onlooker.

Hmmm... I may have asked a little bit too much...

In any event, if you like the idea, or maybe the style of it, fear not! Let me know and we'll see what we can do!

Your long awaited search is over, my dear friend! I have answered your summons to the quickest of my abilities! Shall we converse in PM?

It does sound quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.