ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of disheartening to see that my name wasn't in the cast list. Are you waiting until people make their characters before you add them to cast list? Just curious.

I'll try to have a character sheet up with in the week. Give me some time because I'm currently out of town right now so I am lacking in pictures and time at the moment. xD

Kind of disheartening to see that my name wasn't in the cast list. Are you waiting until people make their characters before you add them to cast list? Just curious.

I'll try to have a character sheet up with in the week. Give me some time because I'm currently out of town right now so I am lacking in pictures and time at the moment. xD
The GM hasn't even responded to my question either. He's been gone since he made this OOC I believe. Dec 16.

The GM hasn't even responded to my question either. He's been gone since he made this OOC I believe. Dec 16.
Yeah I believe that Spezi told me in a pm a while back that they had health issues on and off, plus it's Christmas so he could have gone away for a while. I say give it another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.