ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.
How big does it have to be?

What does decently sized even mean? XD You want something large enough to be used as a wallpaper?

Though I did resize it to make it fit better. Here's the original size.

OsYDXi0.jpg

So I am done...tell me if i need to change anything.

Awesome! interesting cause to volunteer, I'll be making Dr Fukahire today

Got Dr. Fukahire's name wrong but was able to edit it when I noticed after reading my post again... lol

And yay~ apple sauce~!!

Glad you find her reason for joining interesting.

I'm working on a CS just posting this to keep track of all this o.o

image.jpeg
Ichigo Hurasaki

Classification:
Cherry Blossom Child

Physis:
Manipulation Type - [Water Element]
Ichigo can use his bio to gain control over water. He can shape it. He can change it state, so he basically can control not only liquid water, but gas and ice. Also Ichigo can change it velocities, so he can make water just float in air like in zero gravity, or fly as fast as missiles to destroy everything on it's way.

Personality:
Ichigo, as may seem very formal and serious, is childish from inside, and loves to have fun, after what has pain in every muscle of his body. Ichigo is kind, helpful, and friendly, so if you see him, don't think about him, without observing further.

Appearance:
Medium long white hair, that changes it color to grey coming to tops. Blue eyes, deep blue on upper side, and more light blue on down side. White tone of skin, and formal clothes, which he wears most part of his life.

Background:
Kyoto.Japan||16.05
Ichigo was born in city of Kyoto, former capital of Japan. It is a nice small quiet city, where technologies border with traditions. Ichigo grown in family of economists, and in 7 years gone to school, with an economic bias. He had his full education, and in 18 years he ended school, with very good marks. He started to work for giant of economical business in Kyoto, but had some strange feeling, that grown inside him. Finally he understood what it is, it was feeling, that he is like robot, made for one general program, and for nothing more. He got scared, as he imagined whole his life going like this, but suddenly when he walked on the street, he heard someone talk about Blood-Soaked Petals incident, he heard about it, but then they started to talk about some kind of program, named Cherry Blossom Children, or C.B.C. . He now had something that could change his life, and he started to search more information about it, when he found more information, he finally agreed to that program. So, reason why he volunteered for that, is that he was scared, that he was made only for one certain purpose, and because of that, he thinks that he can be made for something different, and something amazing.

Other:
Theme songs:

Final Battle/Angry - Harry Potter - Courtyard Apocalypse

Sad - Castle in the sky (Laputa theme song)

Normal/Friendly/Happy - Edvard Grieg - Holberg Suite - OP 40: I: Prelude, Allegro vivace

Hey, please tell me you got room for one more?

OMG I didn't see a link in the interest check or anything. T.T Is there still room? I don't mind playing evil characters if that's all you have room for...

So...what happened here?

So...what happened here?

Gm hasn't been seen in a while, unexpected holiday stuff I'm hoping? Idk, but I was waiting to see if there was even room for another player before I made a character.

Yeah, there's definitely space for that. There's only like...what, 4 character sheets filled so far?

I'm still here! I haven't been getting alerts for half my roleplays, ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.