LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
For the battle horns have blown for long, inspiring our courageous men and women to fight for Iwaku's freedom.
But there is a day when one must look to the heavens, learn their battle is lost, and surrender so they may continue to live with their ideals, with their lives in tact.

Everyone part of the Revolution please surrender your weapons.
I shall get started on our offering to the admins to plead for mercy and forgiveness.

Gwazi, this is touching and all, but look at your siggy and tell me the conflicting message.

Gwazi, this is touching and all, but look at your siggy and tell me the conflicting message.
I didn't get around to changing it yet!
Sheesh, you people are demanding. :P

Yes.
And so, the moon has set upon her.
A ship, sailed not by man, drowned afore it swam.
Her resistance would be for naught, as natural order will always surpass that of an unnatural chaos.

Rest.

SS traitor.

Wait.
WAIT.
It's April first!
ARE YOU FOOLING US!?​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Razilin
I didn't get around to changing it yet!
Sheesh, you people are demanding. :P
This is the equivalent of changing into the proper attire in the middle of a job interview.

This is the equivalent of changing into the proper attire in the middle of a job interview.
That may be true.
But maybe I flip a mean burger so it doesn't even matter. :P

That may be true.
But maybe I flip a mean burger so it doesn't even matter. :P
Oh, that is a good idea. We could have a BBQ to celebrate the dissolvement of SS Iwaku. We could have Gwazi on grill, and there will be a pool, and it will take place somewhere nice and warm.

Yes.
And so, the moon has set upon her.
A ship, sailed not by man, drowned afore it swam.
Her resistance would be for naught, as natural order will always surpass that of an unnatural chaos.

Rest.

SS traitor.

Wait.
WAIT.
It's April first!
ARE YOU FOOLING US!?​
@Gwazi Magnum so help me...

There was a revolution? Well shoot, why wasn't I invited? I've a perfectly good guillotine out back. Sharpened and well oiled and ready to go.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I hear Mordor has an excellent volcano to cook the burgers over.

Reactions: chainedfiction
And so the history books will tell of the day that Gwazi Magnum posted in the general chat section...

"The revolution is over."

And so the history books will tell of the day that Gwazi Magnum posted in the general chat section...

"The revolution is over."
It will surely be one for the history books to teach their children for future revolutions.

a1e.png

It was a joke.

/flip table

Status
Not open for further replies.