Squishables

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windsong

Original poster
So it's pay day today..

Well, half an hour ago according to my bank.

Know what that means?

TIME TO SPEND IT!

My wife wants something from Squishable.com, but I can't decide when she's basically wanted everything off the site. Any recommendations?

cthulhu.jpg
squish_kitten_15.jpg

fox.jpg
squish_catbug_15.jpg

Aren't they supremely adorable?

Lower left and upper right both look terrifying. Both scarier than the Cthulhu one. Weird.

Lower left is the creeperist one though, like, ew. No. Keep it away. Like it's genuinely unsettling to me to look at.

Lower left and upper right both look terrifying. Both scarier than the Cthulhu one. Weird.

Lower left is the creeperist one though, like, ew. No. Keep it away. Like it's genuinely unsettling to me to look at.
But it wants your soul... Don't deny it that. :(

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Good thing those are just examples for people to see!

Love getting her things. Got her Story of Seasons a few days ago and a second PS4 controller so we could play Helldivers together. I'm just usually so indecisive when it comes to buying her things and asking her opinion that it ruins any surprise.

As much as I want to do like two of the mystery ones I'm worried she would get something that she didn't really like.

Squishables are fucking awesome. My girlfriend and I have six.

Polar bear, frog, whale, duck, sloth, and t rex.

They're goddamn comfortable couch cushions.

I'd have to second Catbug.

I looked at the site and found three things I'd suggest above the ones you listed.

The bald eagle one because 'MURIKA!
squish_bald_eagle_15.jpg

The werewolf because it's cute in the same way as a 12 year old trying to be a badass: it just doesn't work, but aww, he's trying.
opensquish_werewolf_10469.jpg

Or the owl because it just looks fed up with everyone's shit.
owl.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Every time I go on this site, I have to promise myself I won't spend all our money on these. I don't even have one yet. Because I know I'll try to buy two instead. Or three. Four.

IT'S A PUPPYCAT. GET HER THIS ONE.

mini_squish_puppycat_7.jpg

And muthafuckin' Cerberus <3

opensquish_cerberus_11983.jpg

And the classic panda. c__c

panda.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Faithviper
UPDATE: I went ahead and ordered her three. Because one just isn't enough of course (and because one is totally not for me) and some other stuff off amazon, bluetooth speaker and receiver for our dated stereo system we were gifted.

Got her these.
micro_squish_arctic_fox_3_side.jpg
mini_squish_cardigan_corgi_7_front.jpg
mini_cthulhu.jpg

I couldn't breathe from her hugging me so tight when I said I ordered not one but THREE.

I have two, the big red fox, and the mini kitsune.

• Love
Reactions: Faithviper
Okay, you've ruined me there. So adorable. o______o I want them.

And you can pay through bank. No need for paypall?! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

I want the unicorn one so badly. :( It's the cutest thing ever and I have two unicorn Pillow Pets and they could all spend time with my sharks and have a party.

At least that's what I like to imagine they do when I'm gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.