Squiggles the Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Squiggles

Original poster
Hello, everyone. My name is Squiggles, and I am a mouse. I'm restarting on this forum. Previously, my name was Explicit Escritoire, but I let my account sit idle for too long, unaware that I would be erased after some time. I've returned with no direct interest in any of the roleplays or OC's I previously ran with. I'm looking to start fresh, mostly because I have a new perspective on what I want to do with roleplaying.

I'm still on the mid-to-high-lit train, and I'm still interested in private, one on one roleplays, as well as group roleplays. The only OC I have decided to bring to the site this go round is Squiggles the Mouse, an OC that I haven't entirely fleshed out yet. If anyone cares to help me get into the swing of things again, send me a message. I still have a lot of work to do on Squiggles, and I'd love for one of you to be partly responsible for how she turns out.

What I have is that she's, of course, female. She has an appearance similar to Gadget from the old Rescue Rangers cartoon, but her personality is more... Shall we say... Squeaky? Than Gadget's. Where Gadget was a much more intellectually spoken character, Squiggles is more on the 'Speak your mind before your mind has had time to process it' end of things. This is a straightforward character to me, as this is pretty much the way I speak in the real world.

Hello, everyone. My name is Squiggles, and I am a mouse. I'm restarting on this forum. Previously, my name was Explicit Escritoire, but I let my account sit idle for too long, unaware that I would be erased after some time. I've returned with no direct interest in any of the roleplays or OC's I previously ran with. I'm looking to start fresh, mostly because I have a new perspective on what I want to do with roleplaying.

I'm still on the mid-to-high-lit train, and I'm still interested in private, one on one roleplays, as well as group roleplays. The only OC I have decided to bring to the site this go round is Squiggles the Mouse, an OC that I haven't entirely fleshed out yet. If anyone cares to help me get into the swing of things again, send me a message. I still have a lot of work to do on Squiggles, and I'd love for one of you to be partly responsible for how she turns out.

What I have is that she's, of course, female. She has an appearance similar to Gadget from the old Rescue Rangers cartoon, but her personality is more... Shall we say... Squeaky? Than Gadget's. Where Gadget was a much more intellectually spoken character, Squiggles is more on the 'Speak your mind before your mind has had time to process it' end of things. This is a straightforward character to me, as this is pretty much the way I speak in the real world.
Welcome Squiggles the mouse.
It great to have a new perspective on roleplaying. You character sounds fantastic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.