Spyridon Stathis Boarding School for Demigods

Well. Why would you need to socialize? At all even? Since my character already finished the writing assignment, why would she bother to talk for no reason?

And I learned about the gods in about 4th or 5th grade. I don't know what school you go to, but they must have a bad educating system.

Theology isn't generally a major subject in most elementary schools, I should think. And attempting to have students socialize with each other is pretty standard high school fare these days.

Well, coming from my background, we learned a bit in fourth grade, but mostly because my teacher was a huge mytho buff. Then in eighth grade, we were going to learn about mythology in the last few months of school, but I didn't, since I moved beforehand. Most of my knowledge about mythology and gods is from my own interest. People who go to the school are supposed to come from all around the world and its countries, that plus the fact that everyone's history is different is enough to see why not everyone would know about these things.

Secondly, and I'm only trying to remain diplomatic in this, elementary grade teachings about God and gods does not teach the immense levels each one has. Most of what they teach is their names and the major things they stand for, as D'evil has stated.

And, no, D'evil, I would not think there to be a demigod elementary school. One reason is because in my sense of demigods, their powers do not begin forming terribly noticeable until puberty age, when a teen's hormones are all out of whack and their body is changing. My other reason is one I will not reveal at this moment, because it discloses information about a major plot point I hope to unveil later in the roleplay.

And Beauty is right in that people can choose to be sociable or not, free will and all that. If someone wants to be quiet/shy/aloof, even, then that's their character. As such, anyone can be a charismatic social butterfly. But, as far as roleplaying goes, characters tend to change or have an inner self. Just saying.

Theology isn't generally a major subject in most elementary schools, I should think. And attempting to have students socialize with each other is pretty standard high school fare these days.

It isn't a major subject, but I did learn a whole lot in a semester to write up a page or two based off of the things I was taught. And yes. Attempting to get students to socialize with each other in high school is common these days. It is not mandatory though.

Secondly, and I'm only trying to remain diplomatic in this, elementary grade teachings about God and gods does not teach the immense levels each one has. Most of what they teach is their names and the major things they stand for, as D'evil has stated.

By this you mean their entire lore. Such as the things that Athena did with Poseidon, Medusa, etc. All of that? Because in that case, I imagine my character intentionally failing.

I have mi beef with you beauty. I'm sorry if it caused an ordeal. When I read your response it seemed to have a negative tone. It just seems your mad at me. Also, everyone's character would not know whether your finished or not.

That's how most people think. I just have assertive thinking is all. With a slightly bitchy hint to it.

Posted~! FINALLY!!! Sorry for the wait ^^

Off to bed for the night, I'm afraid :P

That's fine. Aha. :)

Also. AngryPeanut. Feel free to use those punk characters.

Synchronized posting o_o

And we kept continuity. Scary! >.<

I think we need more of a plot going here.

Idk, it just feels like nothing's going on. Though I guess it's still the character development phase. It would be a good idea to brainstorm though.

I've got several ideas I'm toying with. I won't go into details, you know 'wow factor' but hopefully when I spring one of them on everyone it'll be kick ass ^^

I'm really rather enjoying the character interaction, honestly. :)

I have another question about the school! What sort of kitchen does it have? Is it just a place where pre-made food is thawed out and served, like most high schools, or is it more along the lines of an actual kitchen, with fresh cooking and whatnot?

In my imagination, it would be more like an actual kitchen. And, just so everyone knows, I won't be able to post tonight, but first thing in the morning I'll get to it ^^

Sorry I haven't posted in the last day ^^'

I decided to start an art project with the new white shoes I bought, and it got in the way of everything. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I will be finished

No worries from me :) I should really be working on art projects rather than poking around on here. So behind >.<

Hey guys. Sorry I havent been on. My internet was cut off the day after my last post. I will catch up tonight and post by the morning