Spyridon Stathis Boarding School for Demigods

Emblem? Sweet.

Is there a question in your statement?

Um. No.

You really want to know others characters?

I was kind of going along with a wrath of the titans back story pertaining to the loss of powers. Since Seth was not a Greek/Roman God, he did not lose his powers. Though, I see where that could go wrong for certain characters who have Roman/Greek gods as parents such as Adrias. I guess I could say she lost her powers for betraying Zeus.

Would you like to know more of my character or have anymore questions? I will change history to say she betrayed Zeus and as punishment walks the earth as an immortal but not a God. So Mina cannot have abilities from Minerva and is still considered a demigod.

That could work.

I like it, i mean its rp not every aspec has to exactly make sense its all for a good read/time right?

I normally prefer that most things make sense so that there's no further confusion during the RP and it has more of a realistic sense to it. Things have their twists, but there always must be a reason for a twist.

It is actually an interpretation. The death of polytheism into monotheism. She lost her powers from loss of followers, which is where they gained their power. And no. I only want her gaining powers of Seth. Seth was an Egyptian God of desert storms. But this is my own unique character. I thought having a once goddess and a God having a child would be very unique and very original for what I'm creating it for.

I thought this was a really neat idea, and it reminds me a lot of American Gods (where I am personally drawing inspiration from for my character). I can see where it would cause conflicts with others with relatives in the same pantheon though. Just wanted to toss in my two cents about what I thought was a good idea!

I finished the school's crest! It's not coloured, because I'm too lazy to take the time and do it, but I finished it!

Check it out, here!

Oh, and comment and watch me for more~! xD

If you want, equinox. I could try and recreate it and add detail to it, shading, maybe add to the banner the schools motto? I'll still draw it the way it is if you don't want to add anything else to it. I'm a decent artist.

I'm working on the colored version, it's sort of a WIP for now, but I hope to finish it someda, thanks anyways ^^

I'm still gonna do one similar for my character so as to have her own design on her sleeve. I'm reading the eternal series and it kind of reminds me of that. I think every character should have their unique emblem on their sleeve. But that's just me.

So we're going to do all the artwork before we get the actual thread up?

I want to start the rp soon, but on Thursday I'm getting on a looong plane flight over three time zones. I don't want to create the IC thread only to disappear for a few weeks. My family all lives there, and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get on. Don't worry though, as soon as everything calms down, this will be my top priority!

So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that this thing is on hold for a few weeks?

Eh, yeah, I guess I can deal with that! Thanks for being up front about it.

attachment.php

Sieghart Holt, Son of Skadi, Norse Goddess of Winter.
Senior, 18 years of age.

Wears a gauntlet capable of channeling the element of ice by freezing molecules in the surrounding air, be it to launch arrows of ice or create a sword. He is able to control the movement of ice too, and at his most powerful has been observed to create spears out of permafrost on a warm summer day, before lancing them down on a horde of monsters.

Naturally immune to the cold, and thus sensitive to heat.

Able to project a cold aura capable of lowering the temperature by a few degrees Celsius.

Rumoured to be able to chill a person to his or her bones just by looking into their eyes, though it is largely unproven and most likely the result of intimidation and his reputation amongst younger students.

The Norse Demigod of Winter, Sieghart is bears a personality that is true to his godly parentage; he is a cold and calm person. It has been said by some that even the temperature falls once Sieghart enters the room, and that even the warmth of the Sun seems to dampen upon his arrival, much like the effect of the Winter on the living world. He isn't one for niceties - don't expect him to greet you with a smile and a handshake, but instead merely a curt nod before he walks away, and that's on a good day.

Furthermore, Sieghart has been described by some as the personification of Winter, a true inheritor of his mother's prowess as he is there to make one learn from one's mistakes; he will not honey-coat his words, but instead speak his mind and say everything as it is. In a way one could say that he is honest to a fault but actually, he is merely blunt with a sharp tongue.

He is the voice of Chaos, the voice of condescension, criticism, sarcasm, the voice of everything one would find damaging to one's ego. Sieghart is a soldier through and through, knowing full well about the dangers of the world outside of the Boarding School and that is why he conditions both himself and his other schoolmates with that harsh attitude of his. He isn't the enemy, but he's the obstacle standing in your way that will insult you time and time again until you learn and by the time you've crossed it, you would realise that you are now stronger.

He was born the son of a carpenter in Denmark, in a small village quite distant from any large towns or cities so he grew up cut off from the media and most forms of advanced technology. He wasn't a sociable person from young, growing up much like an introvert - he sat at the side and read a book while the kids played, and even when he played he played only when no one was around and he delighted in that form of entertainment. The first time he ever had contact with his godly parent, the Goddess of Winter, Skadi was during a particularly cold winter night when he was nine. He was down with an extremely high fever of forty and a half degrees Celsius, even though they were at the height of winter and every time he went into spikes of agony the winter grew even colder, causing even more damage and suffering for the town.

He heard his father talking to someone he couldn't see outside the room, and then when the woman walked in he found his breath taken away because she was the personification of Winter. The woman touched his head and sang to him, in a voice that made him feel nostalgic about a mother's love - something which he had never felt before and overnight his fever had vanished and the winter storms calmed down, back to normal. His father never spoke of her to him, and Sieghart had written the entire night's experience off as a dream instead of reality. It was simply a miracle.

Fast forward some more years and Sieghart was now a grown boy, his first year into high school. He returned home to find that tragedy had struck - his house, a log cabin on the outskirts of the village had been destroyed and his father in the center of the rubble, long dead. No last words, no anything. The beast who had done this had not been far; an ogre of the Wild Hunt. Although Sieghart was powerless to stop this unnatural beast, he was driven by rage but in his headlong charge knocked into the air, and his body ... His body was fine. He was not shattered, but instead a block of ice had stopped the blow of the ogre.

The ogre was in wrong territory. The Wild Hunter's jurisdiction was not in this area and his mother granted him the powers - a gauntlet with a crystal of pure ice in the very center to let him fight, and for the fight his mother had guided him in his battle, where he emerged triumphant and in one act of cruelty the Gods so favored, he tore the still beating heart of the ogre out of his fallen enemy's chest, after shattering his spine in three places by lances of permafrost.

Skadi took the body of her dead mortal love and brought him back into her realm to be buried, to rest undisturbed for all of eternity. He mourned his father for a moment, before he took the pair of goggles that was once his father's, his last living memento of his mortal parent and he left through Skadi's passage through her realm where the laws of physics and boundaries of time and space warped and shifted, and he found himself at the Boarding School.

He fit in perfectly, over the years, becoming a model student for his juniors in the eyes of his teachers, though they did comment that he could be a bit more warm to others. Even at the age of eighteen he has performed feats that earned him the respect of adults, being able to keep his mind calm during treacherous situations, like field trips gone wrong where the congregation of demigods were set upon by monsters.

O_O Woah. This guy. This guy is a badass. I really enjoyed reading your character description, Excalibur!

Thank you! I'm going to play him just like how I described him; an asshole who goes around being condescending to everyone.