1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Spritely Spriting

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Laggy Lagiacrus, May 14, 2013.

1. So, as some of you may know, I sprite sometimes. As of late, I've only been doing trainer sprites, but I'm practising.
    Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the work I've done. Why?
    Well, why not?

[​IMG]
    Two normal people. Nothing special.

[​IMG]
    A request I did ages ago. Headpiece is a little iffy, mind. I still haven't gotten the hang of scratching.

[​IMG]
    I'm pretty sure that's a time paradox.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some sprites I made for my characters on a different forum.

[​IMG]
    A rough attempt at Captain Jack Harkness - it needs heavy altering.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hey guys, I did some Pokemon splicing! Call me Dr Frankenstein, because these things... are monstrosities.

[​IMG]
    Pidgeotto and Golbat.
    I call it a Pidgebat.

[​IMG]
    Zubat and Weepinbell.
    I call it a Zubell.

[​IMG]
    Pidgeot and Beedrill.
    Pidrill?

[​IMG]
    Zubat and Clefable.
    Zufable.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice! :D They look like they could be in a game. ^_^

4. OOOOHNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! Do you use the RPG maker programs? Are you working on any games? /peers

5. Afraid not, my dear. To both questions.
    All I use are sprite resources, Microsoft Paint, and some human ingenuity.

The sprites are just for fun. It's a little hobby of mine. That aside, I can't make my own from scratch - I'm limited to mixing existing sprites with each other.

6. Ahhh. I tried spriting once and found it a tad bit to hard so I understand. They still look pretty good tho :3.