2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
If you use Spotify for your musical needs then it's that time of year again!

Who was your top artist?
What were your top songs?
What was your aura?
Were there any surprises in your results?

I'll go first! I barely listened to music this year, but I still managed to be in the top 16% of Mitski listeners 😂

IMG_2084.png

IMG_2085.png

I listened to Spotify a bunch because of #stay@home and #officejob

My top artist this year was: Nothing but Thieves - as it has been for years, it seems.
My top song was: 让爱碎了在碎 (Let love break again) by Ma Shizao (Nothing Gold can Stay - OST)
My aura was greenish-yellowish and described as 'comforting' and 'dramatic'. I blame the song above.

The biggest surprise in my results was the fact that I got my own question(s) wrong. I even replayed it, got a new question and STILL had it wrong. I apparently listened to news podcasts (???? must have fallen asleep???) and seemed to take a particular liking to the play list named: Daily Mix 6. It took me three tries to finally be right about my own Spotify Wrap.

the last one doesn't particularly strike me as strange. I like the number 6 and also like finding random gems.

Reactions: neptune
I am very jealous cause I wish I had cool stats on what I listen to most, but I almost never use spotify. O_O

But I can tell you I religiously listen to Poets of the Fall. And also that Montero Album by Lil Nas X was such a banger I've been playing that a lot this year too

Who was your top artist? Natewantstobattle
What were your top songs? To the Dungeons (by CG5), Strike the Earth (cover by Man on the Internet), Blink of an eye (by Viktor McKnight), Judgement (cover by littleV), and Lifelight (cover by Man on the Internet)
What was your aura? Determined and Wistful (very pink with a bit of blue)
Were there any surprises in your results? apparently I listened to a LOT of Castlevania tracks. like...a lot a lot. And that I was in the top 1% of listeners by time for Natewantstobattle.

Who was your top artist?
2499GS1.jpg

What were your top songs?
Y9SpEIT.jpg

What was your aura?
Xm7zJQy.jpg

Were there any surprises in your results?
Yeah, so my #1 artist this year is Guns N' Roses, and it turns out I'm in their top 0.05 of listeners. 😂 I didn't think I listened to them that much, but there you go, I guess I did.

Screenshot_20211202-143641_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20211202-144458_Spotify.jpg
BOLD AND ENERGY

"Were there any surprises in your results?"

A bit. I'm a huge Doja Cat, so I figured she would feature dominantly but alas, I'm a yeezy stan at heart. Also the list is a bit misleading because I really listen to chill r&b way more than I do rap haha.