2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Which do you think is better and why? I've been using Apple Music for a year now and a lot of my friends have started with Spotify so I'm wondering whether I should make the switch as well or not. I'm the type of person who likes to explore different music styles, and listen to those songs people have probably never heard of. I don't know which would be the better choice for that, or which one has access to more songs.

Based on your experiences, what do you think? Or are there other great music apps that I could turn to?

Last edited:
I 100 percent prefer Spotify over apple music. Idk why but something about it is just so much easier to use and I feel like there's more songs that are a bit unusual on Spotify. Spotify is also super easy to find weird or new music, they'll even have like daily mixes for you based on what you've listened to and usually each list is different. I suggest trying like a trial on Spotify if you're unsure, or just paying for a month to see if you like it. I absolutely love it and couldn't live without Spotify premium. They also have a free version but there's alot of ads and is a bit more restricting but still access to all the songs

• Love
Reactions: hyacinthus
I use Spotify because I have 0 Apple products and don't plan on starting to use any. The alternative is Google Play music and while it looks pretty awesome, I have all my stuff set up on Spotify already. So it's just easier to keep using that lol. I like how easy it is to organize and to find new music. I've found a lot of awesome new artists I wouldn't have found otherwise. Plus they have nice relaxing podcasts for bed time when I'm really anxious.

• Love
Thank you both for the feedback! I think i'll try it for free for a bit and see how it goes but it sounds like it'd be a good fit! I don't find a lot of new music on Apple Music.

I've never had access to Apple Music, but I'd also vouch for Spotify. The large majority of the music I've looked for on Spotify was easily found, and it even updates me when my favorite artists release new albums! Lately, I also like how the Discord integration allows me to listen along to music with friends.
Additionally, if you are a student, you may be able to get a discount on the premium subscription for Spotify (which also comes with a Hulu subscription for movies and shows), so check that out if you can. (Save 50% on Spotify Premium for Students.) I'm not a shillbot pls

I've had Spotify since 2010, at least that's when I made my first playlist and I'm never changing xd