3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, detective noir, fractured fairytales
Heyo!

Do any of you use Spotify? If so, you should totally try out the Spotify 2017 Wrapped!

It's pretty fun and gives you statistics of what you've listened during the year :3 Along with a top 100 playlist of your favourite songs, and a "ones that got away" playlist based on what you've listened.

Your 2017 Wrapped

spotify-2017-wrapped (1).png

PS: Alan Menken is listed as the Artist for some Disney soundtracks, mainly Pocahontas and Hunchback of Notre-Dame, both of which I listen to a LOT because they're wonderful writing material xD

My Top 100 songs:
Your Top Songs 2017, a playlist by Spotify

My "The Ones That Got Away" playlist:
The Ones That Got Away, a playlist by Spotify

Share yours, I'm curious!! :D

ps; I had to google what "indie poptimism" was rofl

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
BOOOOOO D:<

Reactions: Pahn
-L-lopNqa-ZTs8HRbfBZ.png

Top Songs (dunno why tf My Immortal is at the top o_0)

Ones That Got Away (there are quite a few explicit songs there...spotify, wat? I'll listen to this later, I suppose)

Overall, it was pretty accurate o_o Project 86 was just introduced to me this year by my dad, and I've played them on repeat a lot XD

(also, I forgot Spotify thinks I'm 41 because my dad made my account and he usually uses his birth year on accounts he makes for us if it isn't super important to get the year right or anything XD that made me confused for a moment)

• Love
OhkZWOF.png

Top 100 Songs

Ones That Got Away

I think it's pretty accurate! I have a habit of picking a song and then just letting it repeat for hours at a time while I do homework or something, and then I stop listening to it for a while before coming back and starting the process over.

It guessed my age correctly, but it thinks I'm 39 for listening to "roots rock." I'm guessing that's Bob Dylan?

• Love
If I had Spotify, it'd tell me I listened to exactly one song 11,000 times.

How did you guys get those images that tell you how many minutes of music you listened tp? I went through all of the spotify wrapped stuff... Does it only show up on computer? >_>

How did you guys get those images that tell you how many minutes of music you listened tp? I went through all of the spotify wrapped stuff... Does it only show up on computer? >_>

I was on mobile ^^ You need to get all the way to the end, then hit the button next to the twitter button.

• Thank You
-L-mtDRH6PKX74fiSTt7.png

100% certain this would have probably doubled if I hadn't had to deal with losing my Premium, having my phone shut off for a while, and then breaking my phone. I ended up resorting to YouTube for a long time so I could play specific songs, it sucked >:( Didn't have my playlists, had to deal with more adds, and was always actively dedicating my phone to music when I could have had it playing in the background. That being said, I love my top 100 (big surprise XD) and only recognize one band name off of "the ones that got away."

Ones that got away:

The Ones That Got Away, a playlist by Spotify

Top 100 (which I fully intend to save and binge):

Your Top Songs 2017, a playlist by Spotify

• Love
  • Thank You
I was on mobile ^^ You need to get all the way to the end, then hit the button next to the twitter button.

Ah, I didn't see the download button on mobile. xP But I have it now, thank you for telling me where it is~

Mine:
spotify-2017-wrapped (1).png

Last edited: