Spoopy Dress up - Character Version

How would your character(s) dress up for Halloween?

• Total voters

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
BOGGIEST GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
So it is that time of year where the ghouls and goblins and such appear from the unknown. Or from the basement in my particular home! Though this topic isn't pointed to the lives of ourselves, rather to those characters we rp as!

The question of the day is, out of all your characters, what would they wear to a Halloween Party? This also gives me a chance to browse and gawp at all the wonderful characters everyone has made too :3

I HAVE TOO MANY CHARACTERS

I will do only modern time period charries for few iwaku rps else i would be here all day

LUCKY = something dumb. Probably like a banana or a strawberry or a hotdog, because despite her name she is very UNLUCKY which means something awful happened to her first choice costume (which was likely an adorable fairy princess thing)
adult-inflatable-banana-costume.jpg

LESLIE = Something accidentally hot. Like she didn't go out of her way to pick something hot, it just ended up being really fetching. Probably went for some 1920s aesthetic and accidentally got burlesque with it.
witz1565091615430.jpg

JULIETTE = A DARK QUEEN BBY. Full gown, jewels and crown. Absolute stunner.
520fb8f6fde7ece565c1e82c8ccbd4f7.jpg

PIPER = Something SCARY! A Ghost >:D a creepy dead ghost! (whoops she might be accidentally adorable)
DIY-ghost-costume-with-hooded-cape.jpg

MELLONY = wearing her normal clothes but popping in some plastic teeth and claiming she is a vampire

My characters are either grumpy or dumb but the grumpy ones are easily roped into wearing nonsense by their friends and the idiots... Well. Something sexy, something dumb, it's all good to them.

This is Varaim. I call them my 'dream demon' because they help people who suffer sleep deprivation from nightmares.
m1.png

Thinking about it, I think they would go the "cute costume" route. xD Probably a sparkly pink T-rex! And then they can go confuse the nightmares that are preying on minds on Halloween night. It warms my heart a little to imagine someone waking up in the morning like--"Yeah me and a sparkly pink dinosaur fought against my nightmares and it was awesome!" Heh. <3

• Love
Reactions: CarnelianUndead