Spooky Halloween ghost-or-not-stories

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
I

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

While Halloween may be over, there's no reason the spooky fun should be! This thread is for sharing scary stories you've heard, read, or just made up.

I'll start this scary after party off with a recent favorite of mine.
Sort By Controversial

"The project went to this new-ish Indian woman with a long name who went by Shiri" I'm a little sleep deprived from Halloween partying so I think I read that name up to ten times thinking I was seeing things. xD It is a name, but not really common enough to see often.

-
Mine is a recent spooky thing from the local nursing home. Over ten years ago there was a resident, we'll call him Hector, and he was known to be a very aggressive individual. His real name is not a common one, is sort of old timey which is very important to keep in mind. He passed and many residents have been in his room since.

Recently they had someone move into the room, we'll call him Willis. Willis is mild mannered and knows one of the nurse's father from school. They would chat often and she could talk him into cooperating if other nurses had issues. All was well until he received a teddy bear. Willis began to talk to the bear and describe things to it in detail about where it was and what assistants looked like pretty much constantly. This was a completely new behavior from him, but it gets weirder. One day his nurse friend asked him the name of the bear and he answered with Hector's name. When he was asked why he told things to Hector in the manner he did, he answered that it was because Hector couldn't see. Willis became increasingly more and more violent as the week went on, similar to Hector's behaviors.

They've since moved him to a different room where he's been calmer and has stopped talking to the bear completely.