1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
Spooky Avatars

halloween.gif
Spooky October, Iwaku!
It is time for you to show that Spooky Spirit! If you haven't already, this a great way for you to chime in with the month's Fear Festival events. And all you need to participate is your good mouse and keyboard and you have one task down in earning a Spooky Spirit trophy to add to your virtual Iwaku shelf.​
To participate in this task, change your Iwaku avatar (just for the month of this Fear Festival) to a spooky image. It can be anything as long as it still adheres to the Iwaku rules. Once you make the change, comment on this thread telling us what/who your image is. Eldritch monsters, witches, werewolves, vampires, and whatever more are all welcomed. Fandom character or not, show us your spookiness.​
If you're interested in any other events to participate in for the month, the link below lists them all:
If you participate in 3 events total, you will earn the Spooky Spirit Trophy!

I AM WEARING MY HALLOWEEN OWL

Furbilicious I am *wink wink wonk*

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
Ghoul child looks at you from the shadows. O-O

Oh, I recently changed mine to be more Halloweeny. Don't ask me what it is because I'm old and I forgot 😂

apparently this is scary ((according to my friends)) so to prank them I ended up changing it to this just to annoy them
didn't know i would get a possible bonus

Had to keep my boy but make him Halloween themed. Given the characters are murderers, they're scarier than their costumes.

iu

Will this be the only eerie avatar I sport this month?
Almost certainly not. I found several delightfully eerie images.

TA DA! TRICK OR TREAT

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: jarek56
I will probably rotate spooky avatars throughout the month, but to start I've chosen The Mórrígan.

Vampire Eddie for now

I mean. No one's shocked, it's Halloween spirk 😂

Well I'll use this angry vampire until I can find mister bloody blue dress shirt arm chair avatar

Last edited:
Isn't that already "spooky"?

I have been reliably told by a certain owl that nothing is more horrifying, more disturbing, than a default PFP.

Behold its splendor and despair.

Nothing is scarier than the truth.

Nothing is scarier than the truth.
My husband has recently gotten me into Fullmetal Alchemist and that's great fanart!

I couldn't think of anything scary that wouldn't freak me out to do, so just picked an image of our terrifying media overlord.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 person