Spontaneity

K

Kitti

Original poster

woman-dancing-freely.jpg

[size=+2]
What is the most spontaneous thing you've you ever done?
[/size]

Spontaneous: coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned

Well... Based off of this definition, most spontaneous thing I had ever done was get on stage and act. It was a comedy sketch between me and my other classmate Michael. At the time I had some major issues with being around people and speaking in front them was nearly impossible. For some reason I decided to take Theatre as one of my electives for high school. The sketch we performed made us proud because we were able to get some laughs from people. I ended up writing a Halloween show over the summer, co-directing it, and then acting in it.

Long winded answer, I know. XD

-thinks back to Bangkok-
No comment....

Only thing I can think of is a morning I was at Tacoma Mall. The food court had just opened and it was during a weekday that no one really shopped, plus it was 11 so it was pretty empty. I saw a dude just standing there, bored out of his mind at one of said restaurants. So, I impulsively walked up to the counter and went

"HI, YOU LOOK BORED."

He slowly nodded his head and smiled at me. xD And then I asked if I could hug him. So he walked around to give me a bear hug, then went back to work.

Nothing too great, I know. But for me, it's amazing and out of character because I've always been anti-social, introverted and shy. That one moment with that guy, just... I was totally different. >>; And I totally made his day!

For me, it probably had to be bursting out into "A Whole New World" when I was walking home with a lot of my convention friends. No one had been talking to me at all, and BOOM. "I CAN SHOW YOU THE WOOOOORLD~~~"

......pretty strange for me, seeing as I never... EVER. sing in public. o//___//o~

I moved to Arkansas with Gibs! It was one of those last minute "fuck it, let's do this." and then life was awesome. :D

I went to Florida for a week with no real notice to anyone.

...To work. Yeah, I subcontracted with another company to do a computer setup at a convention near Miami.

what do I do that isn't spontaniously?

I don't know what my most spontaious thing is but one thing I have done is starting to sing lucia songs with my class on a buss on our way to a concert.
Another is dancing on the street and singing and screaming weird things with two of my friends on our way home when we had been out ice skating.