Spoili not working in signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daz

I previously used the Inline Spoiler Button ([spoili.][/spoili.] without the periods) to hide the the banner in my signature, since it contains spoilers. However today I noticed it wasn't working. I tried editing my signature several times, and the the spoiler appeared to work in the preview, but it wouldn't appear on any other pages when I looked at the signature under my posts. For now I've resorted to using the BBM Spoiler ([.spoiler=title][/spoiler.] without the periods) but I don't like it because it looks too big and refuses to appear centred. How can I make the Inline Spoiler Button work in my signature again?

I'm not sure why the spoili code isn't working, but, in the meantime, maybe you could use the "spoilerbb" code? It's a bit less bulky than the plain spoiler.

Reactions: Flannel
I'm not sure why the spoili code isn't working, but, in the meantime, maybe you could use the "spoilerbb" code? It's a bit less bulky than the plain spoiler.
I already tried spoiler bb and had the same issue as with the spoili. But thanks for the suggestion.

I tried to poke around with this. You're of course right that the spoili is not working in signatures. As far as I can glean, it's the spoili code not playing nicely with the setting that collapses signatures over 200px.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
Status
Not open for further replies.