Name:
Leia Decraxe

Appearance:
redatparty_zps92dcf72b.jpg

(Formal/event attire -Also her eyes-)

beastform_zpsa8fdcab8.jpg

(Demonic/Beast form)

22ec94ae-2c13-458d-abfa-dd05f9bf867f_zps7d9153c5.jpg

(Casual/work attire-Look to first picture for eyes-)

Race:
Demon

2nd Lieutenant

History:
Leia was born into a group of demons known for their ability to take on beast forms that range and vary by personality. However, due to the common sadistic trait that flows through their blood, most end up with similarities within their beast forms but there are often differences between people when personalities considered rare to the group are formed. Leia herself is one of these creatures as she didn't receive the quick acting brutality nor the obvious enjoyment in causing pain that most of her family received.

Like most of her type, she was taught from an age considered young about the beautiful art of battle. While tactics and planning were a rare thing to be taught, specially with combat seeming to be the pride of this demon groupings abilities, she instantly found more amusement in studying the small tricks and plays.

Eventually, Leia was made to participate in a ceremony dedicated to the demons being considered adults, enjoying the blood spilled day. Gifted with the new found freedom she joined the watchers. Why? The reasons to why are even unknown to her as she could have easily remained within the battle loving grouping. However she did and eventually she was given the rank of 2nd Lieutenant

Personality:
She has a generally mild like personality, often seen day dreaming on grinning for no apparent reason. Leia is quite the tricky person and that feature alone is dangerous. She is prone to set her manipulative plans upon others without warning or concern. This is if they are lower ranks than her anyway. To consider her kind is something one would easily believe. She is cruel and cold hearted but seems to play people by changing and choosing how to act after consideration to future steps. She does of course have the natural brutality of her clan but she is able to control herself unlike most of the barbaric demons of her family. Leia can seem quite childish as she will pout or sulk under certain circumstances. She has a hatred of loud people and has a strange habit of walking into solid objects when distracted, which is a lot.

Oh yes! Just post in the in character thread. :)

Do I have to be accepted first? Sorry to ask x-x

You may post!

I have been busy with work lately. I work two jobs now.

Im still interested :D

I am involved with Rp's that update slower than this little pause so no problems with continuing here ^^,

sample_2d32c176434136335510403e01ef727d.jpg
Name: Alyssa Stone
Race: Demon
History: It wasn't long since I was born into the demonic world of Asgaroth, My Mother Jane and My Father John were the only people I considered my friends. The burning fires and painful cries filled my ears every night as many people crossed the border between the opposing land, Hearing their pleas and cries as a child was most disturbing making me wonder what happened as they stopped or continued. My mind could only imagine what happened to the people who crossed the boarder during the day and night as My heart skipped a beat every once in a while because it could not handle the thoughts that brings shame down upon me because My people were the ones causing the others to suffer. During my childhood my Mother always sang a lullaby to me before sending me off into a wonderful nightmare where nothing but screams and fire filled my mind causing me to smile. The screams were the sounds of the ones out behind my window and the fire was the way they were tortured. After about five years of living in this wonderful Nightmare I have gained most of my senses into becoming one with my people. I have gathered my education and developed some strange skills in which could protect me from everything that dared to harm me in anyway. During a cold December night only a few days away from my Birthday Faith decided to send me on a crazy journey my parents both died from a horrible heart attack and that was when I knew I had to do something with my life in order to have them watch want I could bring to the table without their help. After the many years of having them by my side and learning what I could I put my education to use and showed off what I could do. The day when I was appointed the third lieutenant to guard the boarder was when I realized that everything I had learned was worth the generations of being told what to do and have everything done perfectly. After the many years of finally figuring out what I was I realized that I was a weapon, A strong yet powerful weapon that was when I got into business.
black star shooter.jpg
Personality: I have become one with the very darkness that surrounded me for generations. My heart was no longer gold and warm it was devoured by a shield of stone and coldness. The words that held happiness was far from gone and was replaced with words of hatred and sass. The emotions of happiness and comfort were replaced by hatred and depression along with sorrow. I was not the little girl I use to be I have finally turned into what was waiting for me all these years. A demon who held a deep darkness. My patients was no longer there and my calmness was no longer needed. A feisty tiger who was hungry was created and she was starving for food.
thumb-350-298332.jpg

Count me in.

Is this RP going to continue?

>.> <.< o.o ;-;

I do hope this continues... just got the wifi back and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.